Boehner: There's no GOP Party. There's the Trump Party. Low Energy GOP is taking a nap somewhere

One by one, we have expended every form of capital we have. When things get so bad that you have replace the most important capital - the genetic one... and replace the original population to keep the free shit swindle going... you know you have reached the end.

Fifty years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Polish.
100 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Germans.
150 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of about the Irish.

The real division isn't between races or sexes or religions. It's between the haves and the have nots. If you sat down with a Hispanic Lesbian, you'd find out that she has all the same worries you have.
Lol
Little naïve boy
In the real rift in this country is urban and rural, they will NEVER have the same interests... because they are supposed to have the same interests, that’s the reality. Dip shit

Oh there are regressives Joey...I suspect many of them, like yourself, don't even know they are regressives.

Meh, not really.

There just comes a point where trying to reason with the racists and the homophobes becomes a waste of time.

Look how much time the right spends distracting these people with non- issues!

How does it put any more money in your pocket if NFL players don't stand for the national anthem or if some baker has to bake a cake like they promised?
:abgg2q.jpg:
It not about the money, Political correctness is for pussies. It has no place in the real world Just in safe spaces like your mothers basement where you hang out.

Well, there's not much I can say about that. It just goes back to my original point - the people doing the most screaming and threatening here are those who are doing the most damage.

Demographics will work against the Right because the Right doesn't understand what to do about it. That's their own fault.

Stormy Mac, how often can you get this wrong?

The Republicans have nothing but racism/sexism/homophobia.

All their economic ideas have been debunked. Nobody wants to work harder for less money, nobody wants to give up their middle class entitlements, nobody really wants "less government".

The only way the GOP sells these truly awful ideas is by playing on the racial, sexual and religious fears of white people.

So Cleetus dumb-ass white trash keeps voting Republican, and wonders why he can't get a good union job like his dad had.
Lol
Several generations later are Going to be paying for those union jobs, that were overpaying the people in them you fucking retard

Political correctness is for pussies.
Actually it's for two groups of people:

(1) Those who have been turned into hopeless, helpless, hypersensitive neurotics by...

... (2) The Regressive Left, which cynically uses them as a political bludgeon to advance its own agenda.
That’s why I say the rift in this country is not race, gender or religion, it’s rural and urban and they will never see things the same way because they are not supposed to...
Getting along will be always overrated

Forum List

Back