Boehner: There's no GOP Party. There's the Trump Party. Low Energy GOP is taking a nap somewhere

This country is falling mac. We can't have a moderate party that does things like in good old times when we hadn't hit the rock bottom and they could push the impending doom back a few years. People have woken up to that fact.
If that is true, then I'm not convinced people have woken up to it. I think we've been conditioned, by people who have a vested professional interest in convincing us, to think that it's true.

We could wake up tomorrow and completely change our behaviors if we wanted to. We're choosing to act like this - all or nothing, win or lose, us vs. them. And yeah, ultimately we could fall as a result.

So you are saying that all the statistics we are receiving, are a lie?

Okay, keep believing that.What I believe is that it's only you that is believing in the lie and living in misinformation.

The "US vs them" is a natural consequence of one of those statistics, namely, we are no longer as majority white. Of course the identity politics results from that, in what world would it not? In a mythical world where human's don't care about their own interests? In the real world us vs them works, your fairy tales don't.
Are you talking about demographics?

I am talking about all statistics including demographics. For the past 100 years we have only been interested in free shit at the expense of long term prospects, to an extreme. Natural result of democracy with idiots dominating the population. Only the ones with the policies of thrift get elected. Then the dumbest portion of the population procreates and the problem gets worse and worse (you must know by now that intelligence is estimated to be 80% genetic - we drop every year).

At some point shit hits the fan. I would rather avoid armed conflict, but looking at history.... I can't find one case where it was avoided in the situation we are at. Driving towards the cliff with a party that's acting as if nothing is happening is not the solution.
Well, there's not much I can say about that. It just goes back to my original point - the people doing the most screaming and threatening here are those who are doing the most damage.

Demographics will work against the Right because the Right doesn't understand what to do about it. That's their own fault.

One by one, we have expended every form of capital we have. When things get so bad that you have replace the most important capital - the genetic one... and replace the original population to keep the free shit swindle going... you know you have reached the end.

Fifty years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Polish.
100 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Germans.
150 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of about the Irish.

The real division isn't between races or sexes or religions. It's between the haves and the have nots. If you sat down with a Hispanic Lesbian, you'd find out that she has all the same worries you have.

Nope, no one said that 150 years ago. Most of it was not known until about 30 years ago. But it's fact nonetheless, which makes you only 30 years behind times. Try to keep up!

It's especially funny because so far it's been only the leftist who have performed ethnic cleansing of Detroit for example. Only YOU are acting like certain German. Not 100 years ago, today.

I am very aware that dysgenics are very much in the interests of losers.

I am talking about all statistics including demographics. For the past 100 years we have only been interested in free shit at the expense of long term prospects, to an extreme. Natural result of democracy with idiots dominating the population. Only the ones with the policies of thrift get elected. Then the dumbest portion of the population procreates and the problem gets worse and worse (you must know by now that intelligence is estimated to be 80% genetic - we drop every year).

Buddy, the biggest "welfare collectors" are retired white people through Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment Insurance.

At some point shit hits the fan. I would rather avoid armed conflict, but looking at history.... I can't find one case where it was avoided in the situation we are at. Driving towards the cliff with a party that's acting as if nothing is happening is not the solution.

"Looking at History"... and where in history do you find this?

Frankly, looking at history, what I see is that when wealth is concentrated in too few hands, that's when you have real problems.

France 1787, Russia, 1917, Iran 1979, Cuba 1959.

Nope, no one said that 150 years ago. Most of it was not known until about 30 years ago. But it's fact nonetheless, which makes you only 30 years behind times. Try to keep up!

It's especially funny because so far it's been only the leftist who have performed ethnic cleansing of Detroit for example. Only YOU are acting like certain German.

What happened in Detroit was all the jobs dried up, and the people who could move out did.

sorry you missed that.

Well, there's not much I can say about that. It just goes back to my original point - the people doing the most screaming and threatening here are those who are doing the most damage.

Demographics will work against the Right because the Right doesn't understand what to do about it. That's their own fault.

Stormy Mac, how often can you get this wrong?

The Republicans have nothing but racism/sexism/homophobia.

All their economic ideas have been debunked. Nobody wants to work harder for less money, nobody wants to give up their middle class entitlements, nobody really wants "less government".

The only way the GOP sells these truly awful ideas is by playing on the racial, sexual and religious fears of white people.

So Cleetus dumb-ass white trash keeps voting Republican, and wonders why he can't get a good union job like his dad had.

This country is falling mac. We can't have a moderate party that does things like in good old times when we hadn't hit the rock bottom and they could push the impending doom back a few years. People have woken up to that fact.
If that is true, then I'm not convinced people have woken up to it. I think we've been conditioned, by people who have a vested professional interest in convincing us, to think that it's true.

We could wake up tomorrow and completely change our behaviors if we wanted to. We're choosing to act like this - all or nothing, win or lose, us vs. them. And yeah, ultimately we could fall as a result.

Okay, keep believing that.What I believe is that it's only you that is believing in the lie and living in misinformation.

The "US vs them" is a natural consequence of one of those statistics, namely, we are no longer as majority white. Of course the identity politics results from that, in what world would it not? In a mythical world where human's don't care about their own interests? In the real world us vs them works, your fairy tales don't.

Not really, the right understands what to do about it perfectly. Build that wall and keep the 3rd world population out. Take in white Europeans who have high IQ and contribute a lot to society, and vote 90% republican. Not rocket science, but this had to be done 100 years ago, right after denying women vote.

Once you let in the 80 IQ hordes, they will vote to destroy the native population at their benefit, every time. They care about the long term even LESS than we do. There is no discussion to be had, it's in their self interest. They most certainly don't care about your individualism which goes completely against their self interest. You can't argue with self interest.

This has been the nature of unlimited democracy. There is nothing the right or anyone can do to halt the process, as the left has a bigger interest group. We are going to rock bottom.

Not really, the right understands what to do about it perfectly. Build that wall and keep the 3rd world population out. Take in white Europeans who have high IQ and contribute a lot to society, and vote 90% republican. Not rocket science, but this had to be done 100 years ago.

Once you let in the 80 IQ hordes, they will vote to destroy the native population at their benefit, every time. They care about the long term even LESS than we do. There is no discussion to be had, it's in their self interest. They most certainly don't care about your individualism which goes completely against their self interest. You can't argue with self interest.

This has been the nature of unlimited democracy. There is nothing the right or anyone can do to halt the process, as the left has a bigger interest group. We are going to rock bottom.
Yeah, that kind of comment is exactly what the party doesn't want to do.

That's up to you. But demographics will only work against you, wall or no wall, and the clock is ticking.

the swamp has been DRAINED! good job, President Trump!

What Boehner is describing is “milquetoast” Republicans which is what he was during the Obama years. Himself, McCain, Romney were these left leaning Republicans who wanted and needed to be liked by the Democrats and Media that would just bully the shit out of them and paint them racist for daring to run any level of conflict with Obama’s policies.

Most of the American people voting Republican don’t want these types of Republicans.

Not really, the right understands what to do about it perfectly. Build that wall and keep the 3rd world population out. Take in white Europeans who have high IQ and contribute a lot to society, and vote 90% republican. Not rocket science, but this had to be done 100 years ago.

That's up to you. But demographics will only work against you, wall or no wall, and the clock is ticking.

Oh, there is nothing that can be done other than waiting for the impending armed conflict.

I am not a republican, but they will find a way to get that hispanic vote. We will simply have two anti-civilization parties instead of one, as the parties attempt to out-do themselves at who gets the most dumb votes. Great times!

(Although, the above has already been the case for a long while, which is the exact reason why republicans have not enacted the obvious plan I outlined. Even though I am sure they support it along with ending social security, medicare, medicaid and all that short termed inter-generational transfer stupidity - heck even some democrats might.)

Oh, there is nothing that can be done other than waiting for the impending armed conflict.

I am not a republican, but they will find a way to get that hispanic vote. We will simply have two anti-civilization parties instead of one, as the parties attempt to out-do themselves at who gets the most dumb votes. Great times!

(To be honest, the above has already been the case for a long while, which is the exact reason why republicans have not enacted the obvious plan I outlined. Even though I am sure they support it.)
Of course there are things that could be done. The party just refuses to do them.

(To be honest, the above has already been the case for a long while, which is the exact reason why republicans have not enacted the obvious plan I outlined. Even though I am sure they support it.)
Of course there are things that could be done. The party just refuses to do them.

Like I said, they can do plenty to get the vote, and will continue to do so. That's not the issue... and again I am not a republican. What they can't do is stop the decline - at least if history is the guide.

Last edited:
Pretty much Boehner is right.

What remains of the sane Gop is dying and being replaced with a party that wants the 18th century.

The Far Left never got behind Mr. Boehner when he was serving as our Speaker- and now they mourn his passing from the scene.

They had their chance and blew it, they are the architects of the present political construct. If the Hard Core Ultraliberals had lined up behind John Boehner and his "Sane GOP" allies, they would still be ruling today.

Oh there are regressives Joey...I suspect many of them, like yourself, don't even know they are regressives.

Meh, not really.

There just comes a point where trying to reason with the racists and the homophobes becomes a waste of time.

Look how much time the right spends distracting these people with non- issues!

How does it put any more money in your pocket if NFL players don't stand for the national anthem or if some baker has to bake a cake like they promised?
It’s not about putting money in their pocket. It’s about keeping black people in “their place”. Same as it ever was.

Oh there are regressives Joey...I suspect many of them, like yourself, don't even know they are regressives.

Meh, not really.

There just comes a point where trying to reason with the racists and the homophobes becomes a waste of time.

Look how much time the right spends distracting these people with non- issues!

How does it put any more money in your pocket if NFL players don't stand for the national anthem or if some baker has to bake a cake like they promised?
It’s not about putting money in their pocket. It’s about keeping black people in “their place”. Same as it ever was.
That is done by the D elites. You know? The race hustlers like your Messiah.

Good God Jilly where the F have you been?

Can Boner just go away already? He was an inept Milquetoast his entire tenure in Congress. No one misses him. Time for him to shut up and go away.

the swamp has been DRAINED! good job, President Trump!
The swamp will be drained when the are no more career politicians/deep state people...
After all those are the lowest of life forms.

Last edited:
Pretty much Boehner is right.

What remains of the sane Gop is dying and being replaced with a party that wants the 18th century.
The GOP needs to die, the “good ol’ boy’ system has no use.
Compromise gets nothing done... That’s any good.

Forum List

Back