Bull Ring @ Bluzman61: Get in the ring

Ok........this match was ovrrated...........NC won easy.

Dang Bluz.........get your shit together.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

FB_IMG_1602344572083.jpg

First of all, I didn't say anything one way or the other, I just posted the clip. So why are you putting words in my mouth? Secondly, they weren't talking about taking guns away from violent criminals who have killed people, so everything you said is a straw man. He was for throwing out due process BEFORE anything happens. Do you not see how the "take guns first, due process second" trashing of the 2nd and 5th amendments could lead to the government accusing ANYONE of being a potential criminal? We have due process for a reason. Are you a Democrat? They're usually the ones who disregard constitutional rights.
Listen to the beginning of the tape and it does not support your post. The question asked started with these exact words describing the following hypothetical scenario, “ Additional law enforcement tools when an individual is reported to be a danger to himself or others”. It is not Trump saying anything illogical about taking anyone’s guns without cause.

Some posters are good at deception. Whether or not they realize it is subjective. Sorry, I had to come in here to basically stand up for honest statements against all falsehoods.
Thanks for posting the footage because I would not have known the truth from the discussion!

Jiminy Crickets! That's some necro bump.

Anyway, I hope Bluz is doing alright. Last I'd read, he'd had some health issues.

Thread was just all in good fun, I was just tinkering around with him because he was popping off in another thread at the time about his IQ or something. Gotta do something to keep it lively around here.

He's alright for a white boy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back