Bull Ring @ Bluzman61: Get in the ring

OK! I'm ready. I WILL let you know that my computer is unable to post any links, so my responses will BE link free. If you're OK with that, then let's proceed. I've always thought that "linking" information really doesn't help anyway. My responses will ALL come from my fertile mind.

I don't care about your two-stroke Tandy processor. And, hey, guess what, it's your lucky day, I don't need links. Heh heh.

Alright, then. Here's what we're gonna do. I've been wanting to touch on this for some time anyway. The opportunity simply hasn't presented itself until now. As it is, even the most prideful of our peers have common sense, it seems.

Anyway. No place on this board have I ever once witnessed you discuss or debate anything at all of political or philosophical nature. That is to say that you've never really contributed anything of value or substance to any topical content. At best you have a quirky tendency of calling someone a name like' 'liberal' or something like that. I find this to be a travesty, and an unfortunate waste of your intellect. I'm of the view that it would likely benefit the community, as well as the casual passer-by, if we were to unleash all of that intellect and put it to good use. A mid is a terible thing to waste. Or so some say.

That said, I just happen to be a liberal. A real liberal, mind you. Have you ever met a real liberal, bluz?

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go through President Trump's policy history, in no specific order, and I'm going to provide my opinion of what is wrong with them. And I'm going to do that from a liberal perspective, just because I know how much you like to have a chuckle at liberal minds. As a courtesy, I'll limit debate to 10 key policies. And you get to defend them from a non-liberal perspective. That is to say that you're going to show us all how conservative you are.

Do you agree to these terms, Bluz?

If so, I'll be in and out of the thread as time permits.

OK! I'm ready. I WILL let you know that my computer is unable to post any links, so my responses will BE link free. If you're OK with that, then let's proceed. I've always thought that "linking" information really doesn't help anyway. My responses will ALL come from my fertile mind.

I don't care about your two-stroke Tandy processor. And, hey, guess what, it's your lucky day, I don't need links. Heh heh.

Alright, then. Here's what we're gonna do. I've been wanting to touch on this for some time anyway. The opportunity simply hasn't presented itself until now. As it is, even the most prideful of our peers have common sense, it seems.

Anyway. No place on this board have I ever once witnessed you discuss or debate anything at all of political or philosophical nature. That is to say that you've never really contributed anything of value or substance to any topical content. At best you have a quirky tendency of calling someone a name like' 'liberal' or something like that. I find this to be a travesty, and an unfortunate waste of your intellect. I'm of the view that it would likely benefit the community, as well as the casual passer-by, if we were to unleash all of that intellect and put it to good use. A mid is a terible thing to waste. Or so some say.

That said, I just happen to be a liberal. A real liberal, mind you. Have you ever met a real liberal, bluz?

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go through President Trump's policy history, in no specific order, and I'm going to provide my opinion of what is wrong with them. And I'm going to do that from a liberal perspective, just because I know how much you like to have a chuckle at liberal minds. As a courtesy, I'll limit debate to 10 key policies. And you get to defend them from a non-liberal perspective. That is to say that you're going to show us all how conservative you are.

You DID show up! Yep, I agree to that. Let's do it.

I actually HAVE met REAL liberals, and they're quite sane.

Hey, tough guy, I DARE you to take me up on ANY topic in the Bull Ring forum. I'd like to see the smarts that you THINK you've got......

Let's go! We can discuss the terms after you waddle in here.
That's an interesting malady! Never heard of a computer not able to post a string of text! How are you typing right now? Strings don't need to be hyperlinked to be used.

Alright.

Begin...

Let's start with something simple. Something fundamental. Perhaps the very foundation for the right to freedom against government-over-man.

President Trump's contention is, and I quote, ''take guns first, go through due process second.''

As a liberal, I find the president's position apalling as well as anti-American and a blatant disregard for civil liberties and the Constitution for the United states.

Please provide conservative support to justify the Republican president's open disegard for the second and fifth amendments.

Thanks!

Hey, tough guy, I DARE you to take me up on ANY topic in the Bull Ring forum. I'd like to see the smarts that you THINK you've got......

Let's go! We can discuss the terms after you waddle in here.
That's an interesting malady! Never heard of a computer not able to post a string of text! How are you typing right now? Strings don't need to be hyperlinked to be used.
I DO have an older model Dell, I've always had problems linking info from one site to another. There IS a chance I'm not doing something right. I'm not very computer savvy.

Which Movie. 1990's

The Real Quote from the Movie.

"If you're afraid of dying, and you're holdin' on, you'll see devils tearin' your life away. ... But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein' you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it.

Summary of the quote.

The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So the way he sees it, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it.

Alright.

Begin...

Let's start with something simple. Something fundamental. Perhaps the very foundation for the right to freedom against government-over-man.

President Trump's contention is, and I quote, ''take guns first, go through due process second.''

As a liberal, I find the president's position apalling as well as anti-American and a blatant disregard for civil liberties.

Please provide conservative support to justify the Republican president's open disegard for the second and fifth amendments.

Thanks!
I have to say our president was most likely quoted out of context on that. You know and I know our hideously biased Left leaning media LOVES to quote him out of context. He is someone that is for ANYONE that is qualified and goes through proper screening being able to own a gun. I believe our president has NEVER shown blatant disregard for EITHER the second OR fifth amendment. President Trump is, if anything, a true American patriot that cares deeply about his and our country. He would NEVER slander our Bill of Rights or Constitution.

Alright.

Begin...

As a liberal, I find the president's position apalling as well as anti-American and a blatant disregard for civil liberties.

Thanks!
I have to say our president was most likely quoted out of context on that. You know and I know our hideously biased Left leaning media LOVES to quote him out of context. He is someone that is for ANYONE that is qualified and goes through proper screening being able to own a gun. I believe our president has NEVER shown blatant disregard for EITHER the second OR fifth amendment. President Trump is, if anything, a true American patriot that cares deeply about his and our country. He would NEVER slander our Bill of Rights or Constitution.
And we're going to have to resume our "competition" tomorrow. It's almost midnight here, CST, and my diabetic bones are needing some rest. See you tomorrow.

Alright.

Begin...

Thanks!

Keep the trump talk in the political forum. Please.

Forum List

Back