Blue or Black Lives: Which Matter Most to You? Poll

Blue or Black Lives: Which Matter Most to You?

• Total voters
Binary choice here, and no "all lives matter" cop out, especially since we already know that's racist (for some reason and forgive the phrasal verb pun).
You forgot the "Neither matter to me " answer, for all the far right dummies like yourself.

All lives matter.
Which of course in America today means you're a KKK member, you have posters of Hitler on your walls , you're a nazi, homophobe, sexist, racist, nationalist, xenophobe, and you must die.

Binary choice here, and no "all lives matter" cop out, especially since we already know that's racist (for some reason and forgive the phrasal verb pun).
Well this is fucking stupid.

Tell me, kiddo: what do you think they mean when they say "black lives matter"?
That's easy. The organization Black Lives Matter is not interested in Black lives at all. They are extremely interested in the handful of Black deaths at the hands of police. They exploit these isolated deaths to gain power for themselves and the Democratic Party.

All lives matter.
Which of course in America today means you're a KKK member, you have posters of Hitler on your walls , you're a nazi, homophobe, sexist, racist, nationalist, xenophobe, and you must die.
No, it just means you're probably a racist.

All lives matter.

A racist slogan according to democrats.

These people are insane feeling fascists.

A racist slogan according to democrats
The slogan is not racist. Your intent is. Glad i could clear that up for you.

You mongoloids chase people out of stage for saying it... even if they are stupid enough to believe race does not even exist.

You find something very wrong with the statement, because you hate white people. The people who built civilization.

More logically, whose more likely to come to your home when it's been broken into and you've been robbed, or your wife raped and beaten and you want the perpetrator caught? I would say that as Black Lives Matter members (I'm not talking all blacks) are more likely to be the perpetrators and the Blue Lives group are the ones to be coming when you ask for help, Blue Lives Matter more.
Then, there are the growing number of complete idiots that scream and carry signs, "Defund the Police." Good luck getting anyone to come to your rescue if there are no police, as they need pay to live and feed their families.

You mongoloids chase people out of stage for saying it... even if they are stupid enough to believe race does not even exist.
Oh now you're going to cry like a little bitch? Sorry someone hurt your fee fees. But your intent in saying it is racist. Simple fact.

blue.jpg

Forum List

Back