Blue ISIS - American Thug Cops

What is that all about? American cops being caught acting like thugs and tyrants are being referred to as "Blue ISIS", the largest organized group of domestic terrorist in America. Shamefully, a number of bad cops are making all cops look bad but it is appearing to be an institutional problem. Reports of police rapes and sexual abuse of citizens are coming out that show just how criminal the cops can be. Combined with unjustified shooting and endless videos of abhorrent police behavior, the name "Blue ISIS" and police tyranny and thuggery as a national social issue is growing.
I think it is commendable that USMB allows the ignorant and retarded among us to participate on the board. Bless your heart!

Cops should stand down like they do in Baltimore. Show up later and take a report. Give the thugs room to destroy.
Well, the cops have been infiltrated by their own thugs and the system is allowing those infiltrators to operate. This is causing a situation where good cops are being endangered and the whole system of policing is being jeopardized.
The only good cop is a dead cop yes we know. Pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon. What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.

We know. We know. We've heard it already.
Nothing in my OP indicates any of the crap you are spewing. The mere mention of a topic that disturbs you triggers you into a dishonest rant. Fact is my OP simply opens a discussion for what is factually happening and you have not got a clue on how to respond in an intellectual or academic way.
What is factually happening is a war on police. This war is fully supported by democrats who have intensified their attacks by open support of.MS-13 and intend to deny police even the basics of self defense.

If you do not want the police. Don't call them. Simple.
However, and very interesting to boot, is as more and more cameras come out and police body cams are there, we find that in a LOT of cases, the police are abusing their power. Imagine all those people in the past who made claims that were ignored as lies........

We find more cases of individuals lying about their encounters with law enforcement.
It's funny that some black activist now want the body cams removed....gee wonder why?

What is that all about? American cops being caught acting like thugs and tyrants are being referred to as "Blue ISIS", the largest organized group of domestic terrorist in America. Shamefully, a number of bad cops are making all cops look bad but it is appearing to be an institutional problem. Reports of police rapes and sexual abuse of citizens are coming out that show just how criminal the cops can be. Combined with unjustified shooting and endless videos of abhorrent police behavior, the name "Blue ISIS" and police tyranny and thuggery as a national social issue is growing.
Low life is seldom enamored with cops.

What is that all about? American cops being caught acting like thugs and tyrants are being referred to as "Blue ISIS", the largest organized group of domestic terrorist in America. Shamefully, a number of bad cops are making all cops look bad but it is appearing to be an institutional problem. Reports of police rapes and

Once again playing the victim for being an obnoxious jack ass to the cops ..
No one is playing the victim. You just can't handle truth and reality.

No you can't handle the truth of people being more obnoxious to cops...i applaud when they beat their ass..
Well, the cops, or more accurately, the towns they work for are getting regularly sued and loosing huge sums of money because the bad behavior is being video captured. So, how long will the employers allow the bad behavior to go on?

When people start behaving themselves and obey the laws?
I support cops doing their jobs and the thread was not meant to be a pro or anti cop thread. If you or any readers of the thread are not aware of what is happening realistically happening with public relations with police it is not my intent to educate you or waste time trying to educate you. If you are not aware of recent revelations about the high numbers of police being charged with rape and sexual assault on citizens it is not my intent to educate you about it. If you are not aware of the thousands of videos on the net showing police misbehavior it is not my intent to educate you. My intent was to get knowledgeable people to comment on the facts I presented in the OP.

Again if you were a conservative.... we want all this anti-cop rhetoric coming from these identity politics motivated politicians. We want them in front of a microphone every day and night....go....go! Some voters love this stuff but they are in the distinct minority.....go....go!! Voters with half a brain know we don't have a police problem we have a black problem! We can thank Soetero for ramping up the racist rhetoric for 8 years. Scared the living piss out of the voters....go!

:fingerscrossed::fu::fingerscrossed:

Churches in Oakland have the right idea. Just don't call the police, for any reason.

Some Oakland churches offer drastic advice: Stop calling the police

If you need a police report for insurance purposes, file a counter report in a day or two.

I’ve asked this question before in threads. Perhaps you’ll answer it finally. Why are our choices limited to the two extremes? Why are we told we can have abusive, corrupt, brutal cops, or anarchy? Why is it that cops following the rules, obeying the law, and telling the truth never an option?

I wouldn't be a cop if they paid a thousand dollars an hour. They risk their lives every day and some dumbass like Camp comes along.

Hell lets get rid of all the police out there and let people handle their own problems, their own kids, their own domestic disputes, bank robber, murderers, rapists, thieves and gangbangers.

Wonder how long we would have a peaceful community?? How bout never.

Churches in Oakland have the right idea. Just don't call the police, for any reason.

Some Oakland churches offer drastic advice: Stop calling the police

If you need a police report for insurance purposes, file a counter report in a day or two.

I’ve asked this question before in threads. Perhaps you’ll answer it finally. Why are our choices limited to the two extremes? Why are we told we can have abusive, corrupt, brutal cops, or anarchy? Why is it that cops following the rules, obeying the law, and telling the truth never an option?
Everything is tribal and picking one extreme or the other. No middle ground or compromise allowed or permitted. With us or against us. Even when it gets to the point where cops are being arrested and convicted for serious crimes of rape and murder and police department are paying off law suites for all kinds of misbehavior, a crowd of supporters can be found who will say "so what, leave the cops alone".

I wouldn't be a cop if they paid a thousand dollars an hour. They risk their lives every day and some dumbass like Camp comes along.

Hell lets get rid of all the police out there and let people handle their own problems, their own kids, their own domestic disputes, bank robber, murderers, rapists, thieves and gangbangers.

So, you don't think the good and professional cops can do the job without help from the bad and criminal cops? Is that what you are saying? You don't think it is fair to make all cops behave the way good and professional cops behave? Some of the cops are allowed to be thugs and criminals?

You have no answer other than a funny face? So, brave of you and a great display of your intellect.

Firemen risk their lives, for the same, or even less money. Daily they prepare to rush into a burning building to save lives. They charge willingly into danger, and it is hard to find someone who despises them.

I was a soldier once. A paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division. I knew that my mates would cover me, and help me if I was wounded. Because I was a fellow Paratrooper, and either you were Airborne, or you were a leg. Nothing else mattered. Except one thing. Honor. I knew my Sergeants would not tolerate dishonesty. I knew my Officers would believe me, because Paratroopers did not lie to other Paratroopers. Our lives depended on each other, and we had to trust them. I was in combat, and the troops I was with trusted me to do my job. When I walked out of a bunker I had cleared of enemy or traps, then they knew it was safe to enter. Not just safe for them, but for everyone.

Cops will lie for each other. Cops will sign statements swearing that the story they are telling is the truth. That is called Perjury. It is a felony everywhere. Yet the cops regularly do this. Why admire someone who is willing to lie so casually? Is it because you fear the resulting anarchy if we don’t get the corrupt and abusive cops? That is what you are saying. We must have the abusive cops who lie regularly to cover up misconduct in their mates while the community suffers the abuse. It’s better for them, or something.

What you are really saying is that you want a class of citizen who does not obey the rules. A class of citizen who is beyond the musings of mere mortals. We should obey and believe them even when there is ample evidence that they are lying.

A lot of cops are ex military. Are you saying they are all liars, thugs and have no honor??

There are bad people in all walks of life, the military and police included. There are also good people out there doing the job.

The only ones you ever hear about are the bad ones. No one ever says anything about the good cops out there and there are many great cops out there risking their lives every day.

A lot of cops are ex military. Are you saying they are all liars, thugs and have no honor??

There are bad people in all walks of life, the military and police included. There are also good people out there doing the job.

The only ones you ever hear about are the bad ones. No one ever says anything about the good cops out there and there are many great cops out there risking their lives every day.
You are delusional. We hear about great cops all the time. The news always carries stories of cops buying shoes for homeless men and cops buying a bicycle for some kid walking miles to work and the list goes on and on. We here about cops rescuing people and making arrest. We here about them saving people during emergencies like floods and hurricanes or getting people out of burning houses and burning cars.
You just don't want to admit their is a valid reason why the term Blue ISIS and domestic terrorist cops are entering the American lingo.

Let’s discuss those great cops. Let’s say a man walks into a bank every day. Business, personal, etc. Every day he walks in and out. Every single time he does it just right. Depositing the checks into the account for the business. One day he walks into a bank and holds a gun in his hand. He takes money, robbing the bank.

Does the thousands, or even tens of thousands of times he didn’t rob the bank eradicate the one time he did? That is the excuse for the cops. The thousands of times they did not lie (supposedly) or were at least not caught count more than the one time they did. When it is a cop, we are supposed to see not the one time they were caught, but the thousands of times they did.

When you join an organization, be it Military, a country club, a business, or a police force. You agree to abide by the rules of that organization. When you violate the rules, you are disciplined.

In this case, the police officers took their lead from others, in this case a Sergeant brushed over the complaint from the victim, and despite the admission of the guilty cop, that he had beaten the shit out of the guy, nothing was done until it became public months later. North Carolina police officer charged with felony assault after August beating of black pedestrian

Were the other cops disciplined when they wrote that only minimal force was used? No. The Sergeant was suspended for two weeks for covering up the assault by one of her officers. A lot of cops had to lie to protect one. Are you suggesting that this one department is somehow an anomaly and all the others are really straight shooters?

Buffalo New York. Carole Horne. A 19 year veteran who stopped a fellow cop from choking a handcuffed suspect who was not resisting in any way shape or form.

Buffalo officer Cariol Horne 'fired for trying to stop cop from choking black suspect' | Daily Mail Online

She was fired, because she put her hands on another officer who was in the process of choking a non resisting suspect. Everyone admits he was not resisting. Everyone admits that he was doing NOTHING to warrant any force. Yet Horne is the one who was fired, and lost her pension, for stopping a fellow cop. Thou shall not take sides against the brotherhood of the badge.

Story after story, event after event. They all have the same thing going on. If a cop is sacrificed to placate the public when the evidence and event is so egregious that it can’t be covered up, usually because of video, then the others are ignored. No matter if they committed a FELONY by writing their reports to reflect what did not actually happen. They lie, and they are rewarded for lying. If they object to the lie, they are disciplined.

Do you think that any cop in Buffalo is going to stand up and say that another cop was excessive? Do you think that any cop is going to step out of line in Buffalo ever again? The lesson of Carole Horne is obvious. Whatever the other cops are doing, no matter how outrageous, no matter how brutal, or illegal, back them up or else.

School Teachers intersect with hundreds of kids every day. We don’t give them a pass when the interaction becomes sexual. We don’t give them a pass when they diddle a student. We want to know when the administration found out, and what they did. If they did anything but call the cops, they are in trouble. But when a cop sees another cop breaking the law, that is something held behind the blue wall of silence.

The Chiefs of Police for San Francisco, and New York City called the practice of Police Perjury Testilying. How can you be a good cop if you lie to get a conviction?

Answer any of those questions, all of them. All you can do is restate that you believe most cops are good, and the rest is just nonsense. Isolated incidents. Fine Harvey Weinstein did not rape every woman he came in contact with, should we write off his victims because some or even most made it out with their bodies intact?

Cops should stand down like they do in Baltimore. Show up later and take a report. Give the thugs room to destroy.
Well, the cops have been infiltrated by their own thugs and the system is allowing those infiltrators to operate. This is causing a situation where good cops are being endangered and the whole system of policing is being jeopardized.
The only good cop is a dead cop yes we know. Pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon. What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.

You are a dishonest liar. Period. Nothing I have posted indicates the trash you have posted.
I'm pretty sure she is three sheets to the wind, probably on a multi-day bender.

Nothing in my OP indicates any of the crap you are spewing. The mere mention of a topic that disturbs you triggers you into a dishonest rant. Fact is my OP simply opens a discussion for what is factually happening and you have not got a clue on how to respond in an intellectual or academic way.
What is factually happening is a war on police. This war is fully supported by democrats who have intensified their attacks by open support of.MS-13 and intend to deny police even the basics of self defense.

If you do not want the police. Don't call them. Simple.
However, and very interesting to boot, is as more and more cameras come out and police body cams are there, we find that in a LOT of cases, the police are abusing their power. Imagine all those people in the past who made claims that were ignored as lies........
Which is why body cameras need to be a Federal mandate, and obscuring, disabling or deactivating them in any way, shape, or form needs to be a Federal felony with mandatory prison time.

You're adorable. News flash: cops DON'T actually have an especially dangerous job!

You're adorable. News flash: cops DON'T actually have an especially dangerous job!

Tell that to the cops killed in the line of duty.

So what do you say to the other people who have a more dangerous job when cops aren’t even in the top ten?

Workplace fatalities: 25 most dangerous jobs in America

So what do you say to the other people who have a more dangerous job when cops aren’t even in the top ten?

Workplace fatalities: 25 most dangerous jobs in America

Cops still get killed in the line of duty irregardless of how dangerous YOU think the job is.

Why don't you try telling their loved ones how the job isn't dangerous.

Forum List

Back