A solution to:

And whites don't? Being a druggies or a criminal isn't because of your race. It never has been. So try not playing the race card. We're all controlled by the same system.
O boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. whites commit crimes at MUCH lower rates than blacks!!!--NO --no need to reform whites--AND whites graduate at HIGHER rates
2.blacks are the one whining about the police--no, whites don't need to reform

And just to be clear, I am probably one of the FEW on this board who has had extensive interactions with them.

I have been BEAT.
I have had my house and my car ILLEGALLY searched.
I have had judges demand police intake camera footage for hearings. Footage that always disappears when they are in the wrong.
I have been hauled off to jail for BULLSHIT.

Don't fucking tell me the training us enough because it CLEARLY isn't.

no--you can't train people for human interactions......people that do SIMPLE stuff like putting screws into holes get that wrong
...pilots are TRAINED and still kill hundreds
.....these are dynamic EMOTIONAL, irrational interactions between humans
--AND--AND--I've got news for you--humans are NOT PERFECT ...you can train 24/7--it does not stop bad/wrong/IMPERFECT outcomes
don't FUCKING TELL ME anything you shithead

A lot of those interactions with the police is due to revenue generation that's put on them by their superiors, as a means to balance the city budget. I consider this a lower form of police brutality.
that's total BULLSHIT......they do not kill for the budget --BULLSHIT
...jesus you people are stupid---HUMANS ARE NOT PERFECT!!!
AND--AND---like I said, most of the interactions by police are not wrong---it's the CRIMINALS' fault
why do you think most cops are not charged?? NO--not racism or injustice--it's because they've done nothing wrong

A lot of them are. But they're are just worried about "their kind." And not so much as to what's happening with everyone. But the fact of it all is, we're all affected by the same system, and the same types of officers. I think it's just a matter of the blacks not knowing how whites are also affected the same way.
And not why I started this thread. Having an open dialog about how we're all affected might help change the way we all view each other as equals who are fighting the same system equally. And that it's not systemic racism. But more of a systemic bad cop problem.
I've had a few bad cop situations. Cop trying to cut me off, so that I'd run my semi into the back of a crackerjack box on wheels. And then calling my company trying to get me fired. And when he was exposed, his commanding officer tried to cover it all up. That's one of the minimal incidences I care to mention here.
hey---you haven't proved there is a huge problem with the police, yet!!! you haven't even got to first base..just because you/blacks/leftists say there is a problem, doesn't mean there is.....same with racism

hey---you haven't proved there is a huge problem with the police, yet!!! you haven't even got to first base..just because you/blacks/leftists say there is a problem, doesn't mean there is.....same with racism

It's been proven. You just have to open your eyes.
How many posts do you need, to show that there are too many bad cops? And too many good cops that won't rat out the bad ones, because they're friends, have some sort of "brotherhood code," or department retaliation.
Plus the police unions who allow bad cops to get off scott free.

that's total BULLSHIT......they do not kill for the budget --BULLSHIT
...jesus you people are stupid---HUMANS ARE NOT PERFECT!!!
AND--AND---like I said, most of the interactions by police are not wrong---it's the CRIMINALS' fault
why do you think most cops are not charged?? NO--not racism or injustice--it's because they've done nothing wrong

I didn't say or mean they "kill for the budget." And you know I didn't. Whether an interaction turns deadly or not, is not even close to what I'm talking about.
Police aren't perfect. We agree. But there are many instances, too many in fact, where the cop deliberately breaks the law to take someone to jail or get generate revenue for the governments that employ them. Be it the city, county or state.

16 Arlington police officers resign to avoid charges

Speed Traps, Ticket Quotas, and Policing for Profit

no--you can't train people for human interactions......people that do SIMPLE stuff like putting screws into holes get that wrong
...pilots are TRAINED and still kill hundreds
.....these are dynamic EMOTIONAL, irrational interactions between humans
--AND--AND--I've got news for you--humans are NOT PERFECT ...you can train 24/7--it does not stop bad/wrong/IMPERFECT outcomes
don't FUCKING TELL ME anything you shithead

Is writing someone a fraudulent traffic ticket a human error? No, it's not. And it never will be.
I back the blue. But only the GOOD Blue. F a crooked cop.

The cop that shot Dante Wright, that was a human error. And I don't think she should be severely punished. I think she should be reprimanded for making such a HUGE mistake.

BTW bro, those of us without training, might overlook a lot of ways that cops screw up. Because we've never had training. So we can't look at anything through untrained eyes and see things the way those who are trained can see them. It's impossible. It's not what we would've done in that certain situation, it's what someone who is trained would've done.
A good example of this is one of the incidences that sparked a lot of what's going on now. This cop chose to shoot a overweight guy, who was already tired out and trying to run away. He was no threat to anyone when the cop pulled the trigger.
Take another cop, even with less time on the force, and betcha $10 he would've handled things a different way.
He was charged with murder, because it was murder. He meant to shoot him. He was unarmed. He wasn't reaching for a weapon. He wasn't shot because of his race. (which is always the BS excuse that BLM screams)

South Carolina officer charged with murder after shooting man in the back

Last edited:
Is writing someone a fraudulent traffic ticket a human error? No, it's not. And it never will be.
I back the blue. But only the GOOD Blue. F a crooked cop.

The cop that shot Dante Wright, that was a human error. And I don't think she should be severely punished. I think she should be reprimanded for making such a HUGE mistake.

BTW bro, those of us without training, might overlook a lot of ways that cops screw up. Because we've never had training. So we can't look at anything through untrained eyes and see things the way those who are trained can see them. It's impossible. It's not what we would've done in that certain situation, it's what someone who is trained would've done.
A good example of this is one of the incidences that sparked a lot of what's going on now. This cop chose to shoot a overweight guy, who was already tired out and trying to run away. He was no threat to anyone when the cop pulled the trigger.
Take another cop, even with less time on the force, and betcha $10 he would've handled things a different way.
He was charged with murder, because it was murder. He meant to shoot him. He was unarmed. He wasn't reaching for a weapon. He wasn't shot because of his race. (which is always the BS excuse that BLM screams)

South Carolina officer charged with murder after shooting man in the back

yes, the shooting of Wright was an error YES--it was
fraudulent tickets?????????!!!!!! WTF are you talking about???
...for the final time --there are over 10 MILLION arrests per year...30 MILLION police contacts.......and you bring up piddly crap.......1 here... 1 there.......1 this year...1 another year = there is no PROBLEM......are there bad cops that do bad things?? YES---but you can't stop that.....people fk up ALL the time in ALL kinds of stuff.....but there are not a BUNCH of problems---per arrests/contacts/etc
..you have NOT proved there is a problem of police brutality--the problem of blacks being criminals and not graduating is a MUCH bigger problem - the facts and stats are there
here's my thread/etc

yes, the shooting of Wright was an error YES--it was
fraudulent tickets?????????!!!!!! WTF are you talking about???
...for the final time --there are over 10 MILLION arrests per year...30 MILLION police contacts.......and you bring up piddly crap.......1 here... 1 there.......1 this year...1 another year = there is no PROBLEM......are there bad cops that do bad things?? YES---but you can't stop that.....people fk up ALL the time in ALL kinds of stuff.....but there are not a BUNCH of problems---per arrests/contacts/etc
..you have NOT proved there is a problem of police brutality--the problem of blacks being criminals and not graduating is a MUCH bigger problem - the facts and stats are there
here's my thread/etc

Fraudulent traffic tickets are not piddly. They make up billions of dollars every year. That's money out of the working mans pocket.
Do the math. A mid size town of say 30,000 people. with 12 cops (4 per shift). With traffic tickets that average $150 each. Each cops (being generous here) writes only one ticket per hour. 8 tickets per shift.

8X12X$150= $14,400 per day. $100,800 per week. Over $5 million per year.
A city half that, with only 15,000 people is still over $2.5 million in revenue per year.

That's abuse. Especially when tickets coming from people who do things that do not adversely affect the lives of anyone. Like not signaling when there's no one to signal too. Easing through a stop sign, when there's no one to stop for. Going around an empty almost parking lot without a seatbelt. Traffic laws are supposed to be about safety. Cops are "trained" to be 100% compliant. So when they see someone breaking some miniscule law, that's not putting anyone (including themselves) in danger, they still write the ticket.
That's abuse from not only the cops. But the governments who employ them. And it's not piddly.

This is something that needs to change. Because it not only wrongfully takes money out of people pockets. But it gives the police a bad reputation. And causes the general public to distrust the badge.

are there bad cops that do bad things?? YES---but you can't stop that.....people fk up ALL the time in ALL kinds of stuff.....but there are not a BUNCH of problems---per arrests/contacts/etc
here's my thread/etc

Cops arrested data:

The data set includes 8,006 arrest incidents resulting in 13,623 charges involving 6,596 police officers from 2005 through 2012, with more years of data to come. Nearly half these incidents, Stinson and his research team concluded, were violent.

The data covers 2,830 state, local, and special law enforcement agencies across all 50 states plus Washington, D.C. That’s just a fraction of the approximately 18,000 law enforcement agencies and 1.1 million sworn officers in the U.S., so the data set is not comprehensive, but it’s the most extensive and ambitious look at cop crime to date.

And this is just the cops that were caught. Not the ones that go away because of the "brotherhood."

Cops arrested data:

The data set includes 8,006 arrest incidents resulting in 13,623 charges involving 6,596 police officers from 2005 through 2012, with more years of data to come. Nearly half these incidents, Stinson and his research team concluded, were violent.

The data covers 2,830 state, local, and special law enforcement agencies across all 50 states plus Washington, D.C. That’s just a fraction of the approximately 18,000 law enforcement agencies and 1.1 million sworn officers in the U.S., so the data set is not comprehensive, but it’s the most extensive and ambitious look at cop crime to date.

And this is just the cops that were caught. Not the ones that go away because of the "brotherhood."
1. that's for SEVEN years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.NOT 13,623, but 6500 cops-that's less than 1000 per year out of 1 MILLION cops
you FKD up---THAT proves MY point
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
3. Vice News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! based in leftist New York !!!!!!! = bullshit
4. AND the BIG one: arrests and charges!!!!!!!!! nothing about CONVICTIONS = your whole post is bullshit

Cops arrested data:

here you go:
'''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''

''''''In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.'''''

Cops arrested data:

AND--AND--it's not out of 1 million cops!!! it's out of TEN million arrests and MILLIONS more police contacts and MILLIONS more traffic stops......
so you have less than 7000 CHARGED out of over TEN million = NOT a problem at all
...and a lot of those charges are MINOR infractions

AND--AND--it's not out of 1 million cops!!! it's out of TEN million arrests and MILLIONS more police contacts and MILLIONS more traffic stops......
so you have less than 7000 CHARGED out of over TEN million = NOT a problem at all
...and a lot of those charges are MINOR infractions

It is a problem for the innocent people. Or the ones they abuse.
Are the innocent victims not a concern to you?

It is a problem for the innocent people. Or the ones they abuse.
Are the innocent victims not a concern to you?
1.the facts and math say there is NOT a problem .....
2. 99% of those killed by cops are NOT innocent --even Floyd committed crimeS
3. people die all the time because of other's mistakes/etc = fact of life

1.the facts and math say there is NOT a problem .....
2. 99% of those killed by cops are NOT innocent --even Floyd committed crimeS
3. people die all the time because of other's mistakes/etc = fact of life

1. YOUR match. As in if there was only 1,000 victims, you wouldn't see that as important. But that's just you. There's 1,000 people, plus their families and friends, and those of us who care about actual victims, who say differently.
2. And I don't have a problem with cops killing people in their own defense. And sometimes, depending on the thug, even if it's not in their defense. As in George Floyd. He was a thug, so who cares? I know I didn't lose any sleep over it.
3. Dying on your own accord is one thing. Dying at the hands of the government is another. There's this little thing about having the "Right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" that tends to dictate against the governments authority to rob people of those rights.
We have a right to a trial by a jury of our peers. If people are killed by the government, then it's the government robbing them of their rights.
Which is completely contradictory of the "Declaration of independence." There are no caveats on that statement.

1. YOUR match. As in if there was only 1,000 victims, you wouldn't see that as important. But that's just you. There's 1,000 people, plus their families and friends, and those of us who care about actual victims, who say differently.
2. And I don't have a problem with cops killing people in their own defense. And sometimes, depending on the thug, even if it's not in their defense. As in George Floyd. He was a thug, so who cares? I know I didn't lose any sleep over it.
3. Dying on your own accord is one thing. Dying at the hands of the government is another. There's this little thing about having the "Right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness" that tends to dictate against the governments authority to rob people of those rights.
We have a right to a trial by a jury of our peers. If people are killed by the government, then it's the government robbing them of their rights.
Which is completely contradictory of the "Declaration of independence." There are no caveats on that statement.
there are not 1000 victims of police brutality per year ..not even close.......where do you get THAT from???
friends and family????????!!HHAHAHAHAHHHAHA -bullshit

I am bothered by the militarization of the police which began after 9/11.

And whoever said Training is absolutely right. The police need a lot of training.

The county police stormed into a restaurant where my daughter works the other day. They grabbed one of the cooks and body slammed him to the floor. He was not struggling and was cooperating and they still smashed his face into the floor. Both staff and customers were yelling at the cops for their behavior.

They dragged the cook out to a squad car and toss him in.

Then they let him go because it was a case of mistaken identity! So there's a ready-made lawsuit.

On the flip side, the police are employed in one of the most stressful jobs there is. They see people on their worst days and they get spit on, kicked, stabbed, shot at, cussed out, and have to deal with addicts, drunks, wife beaters, murderers, rapists, thieves, and a whole raft of other low-lifes on a daily basis.

It would be very difficult to not be pissed off all the time. Very difficult.

There should be some kind of sabbatical program for cops.

Forum List

Back