Blue ISIS - American Thug Cops

I wouldn't be a cop if they paid a thousand dollars an hour. They risk their lives every day and some dumbass like Camp comes along.

Hell lets get rid of all the police out there and let people handle their own problems, their own kids, their own domestic disputes, bank robber, murderers, rapists, thieves and gangbangers.

Wonder how long we would have a peaceful community?? How bout never.
You're adorable. News flash: cops DON'T actually have an especially dangerous job!

Tell that to the cops killed in the line of duty.

So what do you say to the other people who have a more dangerous job when cops aren’t even in the top ten?

Workplace fatalities: 25 most dangerous jobs in America

Cops still get killed in the line of duty irregardless of how dangerous YOU think the job is.

Why don't you try telling their loved ones how the job isn't dangerous.

Well. If facts bother you then I will have to continue spreading the word. Yes I’ve told cops. Even ones wearing the mourning band. The link is above. It is based on the fatalities reported to OSHA.

I wouldn't be a cop if they paid a thousand dollars an hour. They risk their lives every day and some dumbass like Camp comes along.

Hell lets get rid of all the police out there and let people handle their own problems, their own kids, their own domestic disputes, bank robber, murderers, rapists, thieves and gangbangers.

Wonder how long we would have a peaceful community?? How bout never.
You're adorable. News flash: cops DON'T actually have an especially dangerous job!

So what do you say to the other people who have a more dangerous job when cops aren’t even in the top ten?

Cops still get killed in the line of duty irregardless of how dangerous YOU think the job is.

Well. If facts bother you then I will have to continue spreading the word. Yes I’ve told cops. Even ones wearing the mourning band. The link is above. It is based on the fatalities reported to OSHA.

You may have facts but that doesn't negate the danger of the job.

Anyone who thinks there is no danger in being a police officer is a few card short of a full deck.

Guess that's you.

And you expect to be taken seriously... just because you disagree with or don’t like what a person has to say doesn’t make them a plant from Russia. Paranoia up the ying-yang.

What is that all about? American cops being caught acting like thugs and tyrants are being referred to as "Blue ISIS", the largest organized group of domestic terrorist in America. Shamefully, a number of bad cops are making all cops look bad but it is appearing to be an institutional problem. Reports of police rapes and sexual abuse of citizens are coming out that show just how criminal the cops can be. Combined with unjustified shooting and endless videos of abhorrent police behavior, the name "Blue ISIS" and police tyranny and thuggery as a national social issue is growing.

While you are writing another piece if BS on this board American cops are guarding your sorry bu*t even if it threatens their own lives. So many have been killed on duty. Concentrate on the whole picture, not on some exceptions.
FU Russian propagandist. Worry about your own county and that shithole in ethnic Russian Ukraine.

Love your "logic" but nevertheless...

You seem to want to live in a country without cops? Why won't you join MS-13 and get you "a privilege" to stay under a personal protection of Nancy Pelosi.
You are a Russian troll actively promoting a divisive agenda on an American message board to instill confusion and chaos. You are attacking American democracy and America itself. That is my take on who and what you are.

Cops should stand down like they do in Baltimore. Show up later and take a report. Give the thugs room to destroy.
Well, the cops have been infiltrated by their own thugs and the system is allowing those infiltrators to operate. This is causing a situation where good cops are being endangered and the whole system of policing is being jeopardized.
The only good cop is a dead cop yes we know. Pigs in a blanket. Fry them like bacon. What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.

We know. We know. We've heard it already.
You are a dishonest liar. Period. Nothing I have posted indicates the trash you have posted.
I'm pretty sure she is three sheets to the wind, probably on a multi-day bender.
Prove it or you pulled your accusations out of your ass in a meth nightmare.

The police are always right. If they beat up a thug, the thug deserved it. Camp lay down with dogs and doesn't want anyone to notice him scratching.

Anyone who thinks there is no danger in being a police officer is a few card short of a full deck.

Guess that's you.

Nobody said no danger. What we said was not the most dangerous. Cops don’t fall in the top ten most dangerous jobs. That isn’t hype. It isn’t propaganda. It is statistical fact.

14.6 per 100,000 workers. That is the rate they die at. Look at the numbers for 2017.

Add up car crashes, motorcycle crashes, and heart attacks, and you equal the deaths by gunfire. Are heart attacks, car crashes, and motorcycle accidents unique to police?

Tell you what. As you go about your day. Look and see how many cops are wearing seatbelts. We could probably bump cops off the top 25 if we got rid of the computers they operate while driving and make them wear seatbelts.

Or is saving cops lives not what you want, you just want to wave them about like a cudgel to dare anyone to disagree with you. Pfui.

Guess that's you.

Nobody said no danger. What we said was not the most dangerous. Cops don’t fall in the top ten most dangerous jobs. That isn’t hype. It isn’t propaganda. It is statistical fact.

14.6 per 100,000 workers. That is the rate they die at. Look at the numbers for 2017.

Add up car crashes, motorcycle crashes, and heart attacks, and you equal the deaths by gunfire. Are heart attacks, car crashes, and motorcycle accidents unique to police?

Tell you what. As you go about your day. Look and see how many cops are wearing seatbelts. We could probably bump cops off the top 25 if we got rid of the computers they operate while driving and make them wear seatbelts.

Or is saving cops lives not what you want, you just want to wave them about like a cudgel to dare anyone to disagree with you. Pfui.

I never said it was the most dangerous job. That's your take on what I said and I couldn't care less if you agree or disagree. To each his own.

I happen to work with 44 deputies every day. I know there are more dangerous jobs out there but being a police officer can get you killed.

If you don't see that then there is nothing anyone can say.

And you expect to be taken seriously... just because you disagree with or don’t like what a person has to say doesn’t make them a plant from Russia. Paranoia up the ying-yang.

What is that all about? American cops being caught acting like thugs and tyrants are being referred to as "Blue ISIS", the largest organized group of domestic terrorist in America. Shamefully, a number of bad cops are making all cops look bad but it is appearing to be an institutional problem. Reports of police rapes and sexual abuse of citizens are coming out that show just how criminal the cops can be. Combined with unjustified shooting and endless videos of abhorrent police behavior, the name "Blue ISIS" and police tyranny and thuggery as a national social issue is growing.

While you are writing another piece if BS on this board American cops are guarding your sorry bu*t even if it threatens their own lives. So many have been killed on duty. Concentrate on the whole picture, not on some exceptions.
FU Russian propagandist. Worry about your own county and that shithole in ethnic Russian Ukraine.

Love your "logic" but nevertheless...

You seem to want to live in a country without cops? Why won't you join MS-13 and get you "a privilege" to stay under a personal protection of Nancy Pelosi.
You are a Russian troll actively promoting a divisive agenda on an American message board to instill confusion and chaos. You are attacking American democracy and America itself. That is my take on who and what you are.
The guy admits to being Russian. He not only admits to being Russian, he echoes Russian propaganda from Russian sources and mimics official Russian talking points. I was in his hometown in Ukraine when it was a nice place before his kind, again, by his own admission, turned it into a destitute war torn shit hole.

If the sworn enemies of western civilization mean what they say then they should organize and take on the blue isis as if they were on the streets of Fallujah. They haven't which means they are only mouthing off.

If the sworn enemies of western civilization mean what they say then they should organize and take on the blue isis as if they were on the streets of Fallujah. They haven't which means they are only mouthing off.
They do not live in your delusional fantasy world. The terrorist cops are being branded with the name Blue ISIS by victims of domestic law enforcement terrorism to promote the idea and concept that dirty cops, monster cops, criminal cops, cops who get away with sexual assault, regular assault, kidnapping and even murder are in fact domestic terrorists.

They do not live in your delusional fantasy world. The terrorist cops are being branded with the name Blue ISIS by victims of domestic law enforcement terrorism to promote the idea and concept that dirty cops, monster cops, criminal cops, cops who get away with sexual assault, regular assault, kidnapping and even murder are in fact domestic terrorists.
And you do nothing because the limits of your conviction are met on a message board.

Most of the complaints against the police are hoaxes which is why the thugs want to do away with body cams.

Once again the far left proves they are nothing more than just religious zealots!

They run this debunked religious narratives that are not connected to reality!

Remember this is who the far left wants to protect the schools, not armed citizens!

Guess that's you.

I never said it was the most dangerous job. That's your take on what I said and I couldn't care less if you agree or disagree. To each his own.

I happen to work with 44 deputies every day. I know there are more dangerous jobs out there but being a police officer can get you killed.

People die in every job. That is the point you miss entirely. How many times do you see these cops you work with driving without a seatbelt?

Guess that's you.

People die in every job. That is the point you miss entirely. How many times do you see these cops you work with driving without a seatbelt?

If you say so. LOL

Exposing bad cops is not anti-cop. Hiding bad cops is anti-cop. Exposing thug cops is not anti-cop. Protecting thug cops is anti-cop.
Cops maintain the largest terrorist gang in America, their own thug and tyrants who commit crimes every day and get away with it most of the time because other cops let them get away with their crimes.

Ballocks. They are branded blue isis by enemies and they fully understand who the enemies are.

Blue ISIS ? Let me know when Cops start to take over large areas of the Country by force, commit mass executions, acts of terrorism, kidnaping, rape, and so on. Until that day that will never come your comparison is complete bullshit.

And you do nothing because the limits of your conviction are met on a message board.

Most of the complaints against the police are hoaxes which is why the thugs want to do away with body cams.
Yet...the thugs-the cops-fight body cameras TOOTH AND NAIL.

Blue ISIS ? Let me know when Cops start to take over large areas of the Country by force, commit mass executions, acts of terrorism, kidnaping, rape, and so on. Until that day that will never come your comparison is complete bullshit.
It is a branding technique and it works. It uses a minimum amount of written or verbal messaging to seed a concept or thought. Comparable to a metaphor.

Actually, depending on your definitions, they are doing that right now. How many execution type murders equals mass executions? Do they all have to be committed at one time and one place or can they be committed over time and in different places? How many executions does it take to equal "mass"?
Anytime a person is illegally detained it is a kidnapping.
Cops are arrested every day somewhere for sexual assault. They get away with rapes often, but get caught enough for us to know it happens.

It is a branding technique and it works. It uses a minimum amount of written or verbal messaging to seed a concept or thought. Comparable to a metaphor.
Yes there are bad cops, like bad, politicians, teachers and so on but there is no comparison between the police in the US and ISIS. Only an idiot would believe such a claim.

Forum List

Back