Blue Bloods

Tonight's show was good, but one thing that I didn't catch is the girl that Anthony and Erin were dealing with. We know that she had someone killed while in jail, but is she guilty of the murder that got her put away in the first place? She said that she was lied about and the person who she said lied is the person that she had taken out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She was but I forgot how they explained it. Something about the gun that was supposed to exonerate her actually proving her guilt.

This weekend's show was good though I think that girl who tried to take out Danny should've been given the opportunity to kick her rapist where it hurts at the end. I cried when Frank gave Joe Jr. the picture of his dad and the person who put a stop to what Eddie and her new partner eventually walked in on was great writing! Speaking of Eddie's new partner, if he has such a huge resentment towards the Regan family, why does he have anything to do with the NYPD in such a way?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although I don't get why Sid had to fire such a name over into Garret's direction at the end. To me, the man who gives us that character has done an awesome job at keeping his weight off. He's done a way much more better job than I have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who is hanging on for dear life where her own dieting is concerned)

Tonight's show was good. I love the direction that Eddie and Jamie's situation went in. This may be the first time that Jamie has ever talked about Officer Cruz who of course is who he was partnered with before he and Eddie ever met. To me, Anthony should've been allowed a punch or two where his cousin is concerned even after the favor that his cousin did for him at the end of the episode. Why? To me, what his cousin is still guilty of is about as bad as it gets.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Next week's show looks like it is going to be another good one.

What Jamie said to Henry at the end of tonight's show made me bawl my eyes out because I never knew what it was like to have a grand dad. The only one in my family that I knew was worthless. Even though Eddie got a hug from her new partner, I still only have one thing to say to the woman: Blame the dip sticky doctor, woman!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The Danny and Detective Baez situation, I did not see coming. To me, if the man has to lose a sister, it should be the one that he didn't pick out himself.

Tonight's show couldn't have been better. When Sid said to Jamie, "You're just like your old man.", I was like, "What did you expect?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I loved the dinner scene. My first kiss? I'll tell you about it once it has happened. :) :) :)

Last night's show couldn't have been better. My most favorite part was the dinner scene. My first concert was Sawyer Brown in 1986 at age 4 in Jacksonville, FL. Sadly though I had to leave not long after the show started due to my inability to deal with how loud the music was. I did eventually see the act later when I was older in 1994 I believe it was and actually a second time was garnered in 2005. To me, there is no better band.

God bless you and each past and present member always!!!

Holly

P.S. For real though, Sawyer Brown in my opinion is the most underappreciated band to have ever existed.

Last night's show was awesome. I am glad that there was no expiration date for the track record of the guy that Eddie wanted Erin to help her bust. What Danny had to tell that boy at the end couldn't have been anymore right. A dead person can't preserve the beautiful and precious memory of another dead person and the situation with Jamie and Joe was perfect. I love how Jamie didn't hesitate to point out all that Joe missed out on by not having his dad for a better influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good although I cried at the end for Henry. The good thing though is that he couldn't have asked for better company. I most definitely understand where Eddie was coming from during the dinner scene, and I am glad to see that she and her new partner are getting along. I felt bad for Frank. Of course, we won't know if that lady pays him another visit once she learns about her husband, but if she were to be in Frank's face again, right then in my opinion would be the perfect opportunity for him to tell her about what happened to Joe.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What Anthony said to Erin about kids who have law breaking parents is true, but to me, Anthony is lucky that his "friend" has never spit in his face, especially with cops being looked at the way that people look at them these days, but at the end of the day, I guess that woman know that she has no one to blame but her dad.

According to what I have read here, legendary actor Tony Danza will be a part of tonight's episode. He will be playing a lieutenant. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show couldn't have been better. The storyline brought to life by legendary actor Tony Danza only made me think of a cousin that I have who in my opinion needs to be kicked to the curb should doing that be the only way for him to finally get clean. The last scene that Erin and Joe Jr. have together only made me resent his mother even more. Her silence at the end of the day was a favor to absolutely no one. The situation concerning Eddie only brings me to something that I've wondered about for a while. Are there two different kinds of sergeant positions? Jamie has been one for a few years now. He still wears the cop uniform. When the show first started, Danny who of course is a detective did his reporting to Sid who at the time was also a sergeant. The only time that I remember seeing Sid in a cop uniform is when he got his lieutenant's promotion in season five. Do any detectives report to Jamie with his being a sergeant as well or is he a different kind of sergeant compared to the kind of sergeant that Sid used to be?

God bless you and each cast member and my family always!!!

Holly

Last night's show couldn't have been better. That final scene concerning Jamie's situation was golden. I was like, "Considering what y'all deal with out there, you should only be an oasis to one another." I don't normally say this, but I appreciate Erin. Sadly though, and nothing against Anthony because to me, he is awesome, but in my opinion, Erin shows more loyalty towards him compared to what her own family gets out of her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Next week is going to be the 250th episode. I hope that we get to see Nicki and Jack and that Joe Jr. is in there too.

Last night's show was good, but to me, Anthony should've been shown going off on that man and the woman who put the man up to handing that job over as a way of trying to get a rise out of Erin. He could've said to that woman, "If you want to hate Erin, I can't stop you, but why should I or anyone else be dragged into the middle of your feud with her?" Then, he could've said to that man, "What was going to be in it for you when agreeing to help this woman? In my opinion, all that you did was dig your own hole!!!"

To me, due to how many times the law had been called to the location, Eddie and her partner should've just arrested all three of them guys at the beginning of the show and because she and her partner apparently are the cops who had to go each time, not busting them in my opinion only made Eddie and her partner look lazy. My only question is what kind of building were they in? If it consisted of nothing but rental places instead of condominiums which of course can be bought, the landlord should've been a part of the picture. They too could've been arrested if they knew of the friction and never did anything about it like evict all three of the guys for example.

I get why that lady won't be returning to one PP. She wants to prove to herself and maybe even the person who shot her that she can get past what they did to her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I love how Henry got to be the person who made the needed difference where Eddie's situation was concerned. I do wonder about the guy who showed up at the hospital for Anthony's brother. If he truly did foot the medical bill, where did he get the money that paid for it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although in my opinion, the way that Danny's situation ended was sad. I love how Jamie's situation ended and what Eddie had to say to him was like the cherry that completes the ice cream sundae. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was awesome, but I do have one question. What song was being done for Jamie at the end?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The season finale is next week.

To me, the best part of tonight's season finale is hearing Joe say, "You have three Regans here!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that Detective Baez is getting approved for what she is signing herself up for considering the fact that she is not married.

Forum List

Back