Bloomberg - too short for the ride?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Democrat establishment is ready to offer their next candidate to be sacrificed to the God Emperor now that Biden has turned out to be senile.

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the far left democrats hate on the rich when the establishment has the world's 9th richest person standing with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

What do you think? Will Bloomberg - Clinton save the party and ride all the way to the generals, or is Bloomberg too short for the ride?

Last edited:
I think it's Dems' best bet. And I'm sure millions of illegals and dead people will help them.

upload_2020-2-16_9-2-45.png

After attacking billionaires for the past 3 years I'd love to hear Dem's explain choosing one of the richest billionaires on the planet as their nominee.

Democrat establishment is ready to offer their next candidate to be sacrificed to the God Emperor now that Biden has turned out to be senile.

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the democrats hate on the rich when the world's 9th richest person is standing there with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

What do you think? Will Bloomberg - Clinton save the party and ride all the way to the generals, or is Bloomberg too short for the ride?
Bloomberg is another NY neo-con that would barely be an improvement over the one he's trying to replace.

Last edited:

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the democrats hate on the rich when the world's 9th richest person is standing there with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

Bloomberg is another NY neo-con that would barely be an improvement over the one he's trying to replace.

He is the candidate that your masters are priming for you. Did CNN give you a permission to have this thought?

He is the candidate that your masters are priming for you. Did CNN give you a permission to have this thought?
I've never even pretended to like the big business democrats who's sole purpose is to water down and sabotage anything that might hurt Wall Street.

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the far left democrats hate on the rich when the establishment has the world's 9th richest person standing with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

Leftists are the purest type of hypocrites:

3ifk2m.jpg

Bloomberg is right. Height is measured from the neck up. From that perspective he towers over Trump....but so does nearly everyone else for that matter.

The Donald should not worry when the Democrats choice is either Creepy Senile Joe, Communist Bernie, Faggot Pete and a Dwarf:

upload_2020-2-16_15-36-9.png

Bloomberg is right. Height is measured from the neck up. From that perspective he towers over Trump....but so does nearly everyone else for that matter.

Height is measured from the neck up? Well he would say that, what else can a dwarf comment about height? :abgg2q.jpg:

B is running for President on how he saved NY and how everything he did in NY was wrong.

Of course, Bloomberg is much taller than Trump where it counts in Trump and Trumpist world:

upload_2020-2-16_10-44-12.png

Forum List

Back