Joe Biden is too senile to stand trial but is Ok to run the country

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
POLITICS·Feb 8, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.
"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"
In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"

I thought Republicans wanted more State Control ... here we are, Texas is guarding the border ...

... and you're bitching ... as though you're too young to remember the 2012 Presidential campaign ...

Article Image

U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.
"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"
In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"
It's a case of "you scratch my back & I'll scratch your back".

Article Image

It would be funny if it were all not so ridiculously corrupt.

And here the board Biden trolls have being spamming the board with his good cognitive heath for months. Oops. There goes your credibility.
Which one of those bed wetters had ANY credibility to begin with? The few truths any of them ever repeat is negated by dozens of complete bullshit posts.

But everyone with half a brain knows Biden is NOT running the country! He is TOO STUPID and senile to know where the toilet paper is for his rear end, :icon_sjung:

Forum List

Back