Apples To Apples

It also doesn't account for those of us that refuse to answer poll questions.

3 years ago this week the Gallup poll found Trump's approval at 40% and now finds it at 49%, higher than was Obama's after 3 years in office. :D

Trump approval rating hits new high in Gallup poll, despite impeachment trial

Trump Approval Rating Today: Where Gallup and other polls have the president now

And notice if you will that-------------> a whole bunch of the 51% against him are in CA and NY, lol. We will give the Left those 2 states-)

I keep bringing this up, but so far, nobody from either side of the aisle seems interested---------------->polls show that depending upon who/whom the Left nominates, ILLINOIS would be in play!

Now, if that doesn't send a shiver down the backs of Leftists, I don't know what will, and YES, polling says that statement is true!

And remember when we mentioned Penn, WI, and Michigan last cycle, the Left told us--------> no way Jose-)

3 years ago this week the Gallup poll found Trump's approval at 40% and now finds it at 49%, higher than was Obama's after 3 years in office. :D

Trump Approval Rating Today: Where Gallup and other polls have the president now

Not surprising, UE was still above 8% and the markets had not yet made back all the lost during the recession.
So you admit our peace & prosperity with Trump as POTUS have a bearing on his popularity? Can it be that CNN's Van Jones has it right:

Van Jones: Let's Be Real, None of These Democrats Can Beat Trump

And notice if you will that-------------> a whole bunch of the 51% against him are in CA and NY, lol. We will give the Left those 2 states-)

I keep bringing this up, but so far, nobody from either side of the aisle seems interested---------------->polls show that depending upon who/whom the Left nominates, ILLINOIS would be in play!

Now, if that doesn't send a shiver down the backs of Leftists, I don't know what will, and YES, polling says that statement is true!

And remember when we mentioned Penn, WI, and Michigan last cycle, the Left told us--------> no way Jose-)

The Dems are not at all worried there will be a 17 point swing in Ill, you are fucking on drugs.

Not surprising, UE was still above 8% and the markets had not yet made back all the lost during the recession.
So you admit our peace & prosperity with Trump as POTUS have a bearing on his popularity? Can it be that CNN's Van Jones has it right:

Well of course the economy has a bearing, it is always about the economy.

And I do agree barring some weird thing in the next few months the Dems have no chance to beat Trump, incumbents just do not lose that often.

The Dems are not at all worried there will be a 17 point swing in Ill, you are fucking on drugs.

Nope, not at all. Notice I said--------> depending upon who the nominee is.

I am not trying to mislead you, honestly. Wait and see who the nominee is, and if your side chooses wrong, watch the magic numbers change dramatically. You can then come back and proclaim...………….ok, I get it now!

Well of course the economy has a bearing, it is always about the economy.

And I do agree barring some weird thing in the next few months the Dems have no chance to beat Trump, incumbents just do not lose that often.
Never been an incumbent impeached in his first term either.

I am not trying to mislead you, honestly. Wait and see who the nominee is, and if your side chooses wrong, watch the magic numbers change dramatically. You can then come back and proclaim...………….ok, I get it now!

I live in Illinois, it does not matter if they put up Felix the Cat, Trump is not going to win the state, Cook county is just too big and they will vote Dem no matter what.

By the way, this is my side...Libertarian Party...do try and keep up.

Well of course the economy has a bearing, it is always about the economy. And I do agree barring some weird thing in the next few months the Dems have no chance to beat Trump, incumbents just do not lose that often.
And despite that silly impeachment - or perhaps because of it - Trump's approval is at its highest point. What do you make of that?

BTW, as if the unhinged House Dems haven't already done enough for Trump they haven't ruled out doing it again, proving that we just can't fix Dem stupidity.
:beer:

Well of course the economy has a bearing, it is always about the economy. And I do agree barring some weird thing in the next few months the Dems have no chance to beat Trump, incumbents just do not lose that often.
And despite that silly impeachment - or perhaps because of it - Trump's approval is at its highest point. What do you make of that?

BTW, as if the unhinged House Dems haven't already done enough for Trump they haven't ruled out doing it again, proving that we just can't fix Dem stupidity.
Only silly because REAL evidence and those under subpoena were NOT allowed to participate. How can you have a trial with no witnesses or documents allowed?

Like with Trumps tax returns, when anyone,especially a politician hides something ,you have to know he's guilty

I live in Illinois, it does not matter if they put up Felix the Cat, Trump is not going to win the state, Cook county is just too big and they will vote Dem no matter what.

I don't care where you live, lol. You are so confidant, then ask Governor Quinn how that all happened.

Now, you don't have to believe it from your Cook County seat of power; and in fact it is probably better for us if you don't! But scientifically, polls say that your state is within the margin of error...…….ergo up for grabs...…..if your side picks the wrong person.

You don't like the science of it? Sorry, go argue with the poll scientists and not me-)

Only silly because REAL evidence and those under subpoena were NOT allowed to participate. How can you have a trial with no witnesses or documents allowed?
Like with Trumps tax returns, when anyone,especially a politician hides something ,you have to know he's guilty
Silly because it was 100% partisan BS and had exactly no chance of succeeding in the Senate trial. Zero. And even with everything you consider to be damning, Trump's approval has been climbing. You don't seem capable of seeing the forest for the trees.

Silly because it was 100% partisan BS and had exactly no chance of succeeding in the Senate trial. Zero. And even with everything you consider to be damning, Trump's approval has been climbing. You don't seem capable of seeing the forest for the trees.
It did put Dems cards on the table ,let America see what slime Trump is and what cowardly hypocrites the Repub senate are...Lets see how many of the 23 repub senators up for re election, win

I don't care where you live, lol. You are so confidant, then ask Governor Quinn how that all happened.

Now, you don't have to believe it from your Cook County seat of power; and in fact it is probably better for us if you don't! But scientifically, polls say that your state is within the margin of error...…….ergo up for grabs...…..if your side picks the wrong person.

You don't like the science of it? Sorry, go argue with the poll scientists and not me-)
Rather than use polls, Moody's and others employ scientific models to predict the future and every one I've read says Trump in 2020 ... BIGLY. No wonder the Dems were and still are so hot to impeach.

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.
Earlier scientific modelers came to the same conclusion as Moody's.

3 forecast modelers predict Trump will win in 2020
The big picture: Trump wins all three modelers. Economists predict that the tailwind is large.
  • Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."
  • "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."
  • "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."

It did put Dems cards on the table ,let America see what slime Trump is and what cowardly hypocrites the Repub senate are...Lets see how many of the 23 repub senators up for re election, win
Once again you manage to ignore the fact that all the Dem shenanigans have been baked into the cake and Trump's approval is climbing. Thanks in part to those shenanigans we are looking at an angry electorate that is telling you all your dreams and fantasies are just delusions.

This state was won by 17% last election, that is not going to change in 4 years. I do not live in Cook county, I live down south in the ignored part of the state.

There is no such thing as a poll scientist, but I am not surprised you do not know that.

Forum List

Back