Bloomberg Third Party Run

He'll pull votes from the democrat candidate.

Bill won because of Perot,

Hillary may lose because of Bloomberg

We could even have a four-candidate election this time around. That is how Lincoln was elected in 1860 with less than 40% of the popular vote.

CNN reporting that Mike Bloomberg is considering an independent run. Would this help the GOP in a general election?

Report: NYC's Michael Bloomberg tells aides to draw up plans for presidential run - CNNPolitics.com

He could pull from both. Hillary's popularity is taking a hit. Democrats who don't trust her could flock to Bloomberg who is fairly liberal. Likewise, if Bernie actually pulls off getting the nomination Dems may see Bloomberg as an acceptable alternative if they feel Bernie is too far left. I can also see big business Republican establishment types being attracted to a Bloomberg candidacy to keep Trump out of the White House if he wins the nomination, trusting Bloomberg with all of his corporate business ties.

Seen this. Considering how laughable the candidate line up is right now (both r & d), they need some fresh blood. Though I don't know how this guy will pan out :popcorn:

I wonder if the hyper-partisan psychos liked Bloomberg when he ran as a Republican and had Rudy's seal of approval.

Apparently he won't run against Hillary. He's only considering it if Bernie gets the nod. The funny thing is, Bloomberry ain't much different from Trumples. They're both closet liberals in sheep's clothing. Cruz is a true conservative, Trump is not.

As far as how the general election votes would be affected by a third party run, anyone who claims they know is scamming you. 2016 is like nothing we've ever seen before.

I wonder if the hyper-partisan psychos liked Bloomberg when he ran as a Republican and had Rudy's seal of approval.

Apparently he won't run against Hillary. He's only considering it if Bernie gets the nod. The funny thing is, Bloomberry ain't much different from Trumples. They're both closet liberals in sheep's clothing. Cruz is a true conservative, Trump is not.

As far as how the general election votes would be affected by a third party run, anyone who claims they know is scamming you. 2016 is like nothing we've ever seen before.

Bloomberg is another in a series of Free Trade a$$hats.

CNN reporting that Mike Bloomberg is considering an independent run. Would this help the GOP in a general election?

Report: NYC's Michael Bloomberg tells aides to draw up plans for presidential run - CNNPolitics.com

He could pull from both. Hillary's popularity is taking a hit. Democrats who don't trust her could flock to Bloomberg who is fairly liberal. Likewise, if Bernie actually pulls off getting the nomination Dems may see Bloomberg as an acceptable alternative if they feel Bernie is too far left. I can also see big business Republican establishment types being attracted to a Bloomberg candidacy to keep Trump out of the White House if he wins the nomination, trusting Bloomberg with all of his corporate business ties.

I think Bloomberg only actually runs if Bernie wins the nomination. Either way, if he's thinking about getting in, he has to start moving now, even if he later decides to drop out.

So is he a "hyper-partisan" Republican or a "closet liberal?"

So is he a "hyper-partisan" Republican or a "closet liberal?"
Bloomberg is a pragmatist. So is Trump. Bloomberg was the ultimate RINO. Trump is #2. I think Bloomberg really believes in things like reducing gun violence. Trump believes in Trump.

Forum List

Back