BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Knowledgeable Black people don't believe the fables surrounding thanksgiving. We just take advantage of the holiday to be with family.
Making excuses doesn’t work. They buy turkeys and all the same Thanksgiving trimmings as white people.

Its been common knowledge for a long time now that we live on land once owned by natives , so BLM is just now finding this out now? maybe this is an indictment of the public school system who in general does such a crappy job of teaching math, science and reading that these BLM activists also slept through their history class.

They want to say colonization has been normalized? wtf does that mean... you want me to slit my wrists for you and bleed out? I was born.. lived some sort of childhood without hurting anyone... got a job.. ran a business for a while struggled to get a house like many people... so far, no indiginous person has knocked on my door asking for the land back.

These people have the goal, just like progressives of minimizing if not elimination every American holiday, tradition or anything we have that binds us together as a people. So they can create an entirely new United States. Its pretty much the same tactics practiced by communists around the world.
Its been common knowledge for a long time now that we live on land once owned by natives , so BLM is just now finding this out now? maybe this is an indictment of the public school system who in general does such a crappy job of teaching math, science and reading that these BLM activists also slept through their history class.
They want to say colonization has been normalized? wtf does that mean... you want me to slit my wrists for you and bleed out? I was born.. lived some sort of childhood without hurting anyone... got a job.. ran a business for a while struggled to get a house like many people... so far, no indiginous person has knocked on my door asking for the land back.

These people have the goal, just like progressives of minimizing if not elimination every American holiday, tradition or anything we have that binds us together as a people. So they can create an entirely new United States. Its pretty much the same tactics practiced by communists around the world.
The common . knowledge resides Solely in your feelings
Indians rejected ownership of land. They believe the land belonged to the great spirit and they were tenants. You emotionally try to put on them that which they never sought nor claimed themselves. I am very active with Lakota Sioux and Pine Ridge as well as St Joseph’s Indian School Chamberlin SD , I know things. You feel things suitable to agenda and falsely try and bestow that on them
First dibs as advanced by liberals is of course a child’s game.

These blacks be mad because other blacks snatched up their ancestors and sold them to Euros for shiny things like ab 81' El Dorado.
That's not how it happened.

Fuck you white boy. We don't have to go anywhere. We have first amendment rights in this country. Whites like you are the cowards. If you don't like the fact we express our first amendment rights, move to an all white country where first amendment righrs don't exist.

вытащить свою-vytashchit svoyu

That's get your ass out in Russian, which is where you need to go if you don't like things here. Nothing like cold beet soup.

Because there are cities in Africa. Harare has some great restaurants.
Just curious. How'd you get those first amendment rights? :rolleyes:

I don't give a shit who BLM criticizes or who they praise, for that matter.

Like, who cares?

These excuses are pathetic. Terrorism has been around since the beginning of time, why don't you guys accept that and move on?

The mind of a white racist is like that of a small child.

Yep, white supremacists who have done the majority of the bomb, loot and murder can go walk on that short bridge.
Tell that crock lying BS to the people who were injured and lost businesses in the riots in the summer of 2020. None of them had anything to do with the death of George Floyd.
Yep, white supremacists who have done the majority of the bomb, loot and murder can go walk on that short bridge.

Forum List

Back