BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

STFU. Texas was stolen from Mexico. Face the truth like a man.

“The United States is a fake country”
-- Russell Means

And yet you live here, and participate like everyone else. Have you given your property to a native yet? Put up, or shut up.

And yet you live here, and participate like everyone else. Have you given your property to a native yet? Put up, or shut up.
My ancestors didn't participate in the slaughter of Native Americans and theft of their land. In fact some of us were owned by native americans. So let's consider our living on their land the tribal governments payment of reparations. So now it's time the U.S. government paid theirs.

You guys crack me up with how ignorant you are and how you think you're really saying something when you're not.

My ancestors didn't participate in the slaughter of Native Americans and theft of their land. In fact some of us were owned by native americans. So let's consider our living on their land the tribal governments payment of reparations. So now it's time the U.S. government paid theirs.

You guys crack me up with how ignorant you are and how you think you're really saying something when you're not.

You're on their land according to you, so let's see you give it back.
You won't of course, but you'll be happy to stay there and piss and moan about the country you choose to stay in.

Who is this "we" you're laking about? You didn't fight for SHIT.
We, just like I said. Your ass didn't fight in the Revgolutionary War, the Civil War and you dod not build this country, but you give yourself credt. So fuck your little right wing game. We fought for our first amendment rights and we are still doing so.

You're on their land according to you, so let's see you give it back.
You won't of course, but you'll be happy to stay there and piss and moan about the country you choose to stay in.
Wrong answer Charlie.. We didn't steal it. So you give back what you stole.

As long as the first amendment exists that means I have a right to air my grievance just as much as your white ass does without always reading some inbred telling me about leaving. So if you don't like that, you have 2 choices; put your pasty white ass on a plane and find somwhere else to live; or accept my right to air my grievance just as you have the right to air yours.

Last edited:
I am reposting this because I didn't edit it the first time.

So Bootney,

We, just like I said. Your ass didn't fight in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and you did not build this country, but you give yourself credt. So fuck your little right wing game. We fought for our first amendment rights and we are still doing so.

they hate thanksgiving except when it comes to this

I avoid Walmarts.
I have seen too many people being arrested there.

Wal-Mart Parking Lots Are Virtual Magnet For Crime | JR ...

www.jrrobertssecurity.com/target-wal-mart-2
“Three years ago management conducted a survey that looked at crime statistics for a one year period on Wal-Mart properties. The survey showed that 80% of crimes at Wal-Mart were occurring in the parking lot. To combat this outdoor crime a team of loss prevention members tested a new parking lot security program in 1994 at several Florida stores.

Thanksgiving is the celebration of a white invasion and theft of land. Its also a time to remember that they were cannibals.
Yeah, we do like celebrating our many victories. We just cant seem to stop winning. You morons should attempt to be more like us.

Forum List

Back