BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Since everyone came from Africa, any other country or continent did not have natives. People moved from one place to another, warred with others, conquered the land. Since it has happened all over the world, why should it be different for America? Just food for thought.

Since everyone came from Africa, any other country or continent did not have natives. People moved from one place to another, warred with others, conquered the land. Since it has happened all over the world, why should it be different for America? Just food for thought.
So, black people started and finished it all?

I AGREE!!!

:laughing0301:

Since it has happened all over the world, why should it be different for America? Just food for thought.
Because white americans enthusiastically celebrate the fables that make it all ok and point to them as saviors and bringers of civilization instead of the cold hard reality that they were nothing but genocidal maniacs and disease bearers.

Because white americans enthusiastically celebrate the fables that make it all ok and point to them as saviors and bringers of civilization instead of the cold hard reality that they were nothing but genocidal maniacs and disease bearers.
White Americans aren’t the only ones who celebrate

Dont get angry. Just think about your bullshit hypocrisy for a moment. If I take your shit by force and you can't defend yourself then I don't just get to keep the spoils of my conquest.
If shit was brains, you'd be one smart toilet.

It doesn’t matter who established it.
Actually it does. If whites had not established it we wouldn't be celebrating it all across the land. Give you a good example. Juneteenth has been a holiday in the Black community for decades if not longer. Whites just heard about it in the last few years.

Actually it does. If whites had not established it we wouldn't be celebrating it all across the land. Give you a good example. Juneteenth has been a holiday in the Black community for decades if not longer. Whites just heard about it in the last few years.
So? Intelligent black people know the American history as well as anyone. They make the choice to celebrate, it isn’t forced.

Juneteenth has been a Texas holiday since, the late 1800s. I have heard about since I was very young and that was not just a few years ago.

Forum List

Back