BLM Byrd Never Investigated

What's a "maga" herr Himmler?

Show me anyone outside of your filthy Reich calling to disarm police?

You sure are pathetic - another pathological Nazi liar....
This whole thread is about the red hats wanting to disarm the police. Pay attention!

Oh she was angry, so that justified it.

Did I say it justified it? Or are you just a moron?

Oh, wait. SOrry. You called her a "fool". I was just pointing out that you were wrong. I forgot for a moment that to you leftards, words are just little handfuls of poo that you fling at your enemies, without concern for any meaning they might have.

She was very angry. After the previous 4 years of constant rioting from your side, and the kid glove approach that the governments of this country had taken to it, it was quite understandable that she thought that she could break into a public building against the law, as a political protest and not pay a real price.

After all, thousands of lefties had done so, if not tens of thousands, over the previous four years.

She forgot or did not realize, just how corrupt our governments are, and how different groups get different treatment by the law.

As a right leaning rioter, she was not Privileged like the lefty rioters, who had strong political allies in the democratic party to protect them.

So, she died.

BUT TO BE CLEAR, she was breaking the law and rioting. That was not right. It was wrong.

Did I say it justified it? Or are you just a moron?

Oh, wait. SOrry. You called her a "fool". I was just pointing out that you were wrong. I forgot for a moment that to you leftards, words are just little handfuls of poo that you fling at your enemies, without concern for any meaning they might have.

She was very angry. After the previous 4 years of constant rioting from your side, and the kid glove approach that the governments of this country had taken to it, it was quite understandable that she thought that she could break into a public building against the law, as a political protest and not pay a real price.

After all, thousands of lefties had done so, if not tens of thousands, over the previous four years.

She forgot or did not realize, just how corrupt our governments are, and how different groups get different treatment by the law.

As a right leaning rioter, she was not Privileged like the lefty rioters, who had strong political allies in the democratic party to protect them.

So, she died.

BUT TO BE CLEAR, she was breaking the law and rioting. That was not right. It was wrong.
We had 4 years of rioters trying to overthrow our Democracy and install a president because they were in love with him? How did I miss that?

We had 4 years of rioters trying to overthrow our Democracy and install a president because they were in love with him? How did I miss that?

We had 4 years of rioters, killing and looting and destroying, and the dems actively and passively supported them time and time again.

It was understandable that Babbitt would think that rioting as political speech was the new, and accepted, "normal".

It is worth noting that BLM and Antifa are both marxist organizations, and various forms of insurrection did take place during those riots, from attacking government forces and facilities to setting up areas "free" from the US government.

Yet, you lefties instead of being outrages by that, celebrated it.

They had been using those nonlethal methods for hours and were getting badly beaten by that mob because of it.
I am referring specifically to Ashli Babbitt who was assassinated by a rogue cop (who was exonerated
in a closed door whitewashing session) despite her being unarmed
and NO OTHER means of gaining compliance (i.e. with a taser gun, rubber bullets, pepper spray, etc.)
were attempted at all.

But that's how you people like it....a murder under the colors of authority just like at Tienanmen Square
where civil rights are non existent... your preferred way of dealing with dissidents.

I am referring specifically to Ashli Babbitt who was assassinated by a rogue cop (who was exonerated
in a closed door whitewashing session) despite her being unarmed
and NO OTHER means of gaining compliance (i.e. with a taser gun, rubber bullets, pepper spray, etc.)
were attempted at all.
Ans...I...was referring to the previous efforts of that kind at holding back that Mob which had so recently FAILED

Yea putting his knee on a man's neck was just a simple mistake.

No, it was meant to subdue a violent and combative prisoner.

Shooting a woman in the throat was meant to kill the honkey bitch.

They only matter if they are killed by someone black.

If Ashli were black and BLM Byrd were a proud boy, America would STILL be burning.

But white lives just don't matter.

No, it was meant to subdue a violent and combative prisoner.
He was already subdued, take that weak ass excuse somewhere else.
Shooting a woman in the throat was meant to kill the honkey bitch.
Anytme you pull the trigger it is to kill, Fuck boy.
If Ashli were black and BLM Byrd were a proud boy, America would STILL be burning.

But white lives just don't matter.
If Ashli were black she would have been shot trying to get in the building, she damn sure wouldn't have made to the Congressional Chambers.

He was already subdued,

Fucking liar

take that weak ass excuse somewhere else.

It's on video, cleetus.

Anytme you pull the trigger it is to kill, Fuck boy.

So you agree that the intent of the BLM thug was to kill an unarmed white woman.

If Ashli were black she would have been shot trying to get in the building, she damn sure wouldn't have made to the Congressional Chambers.

Bullshit

The man was cuffed and 3 other officers holding him down, WTF do call that you fucking idiot.
It's on video, cleetus.
That is why his dumbass went to the slammer.
So you agree that the intent of the BLM thug was to kill an unarmed white woman.
His intent was to stop someone trying to force their way into Congressional Chambers. See moron that was his job.
That's more bullshit.

The man was cuffed and 3 other officers holding him down, WTF do call that you fucking idiot.

A very violent and powerful criminal.
That is why his dumbass went to the slammer.

Because he was white and inferior to the criminal.

His intent was to stop someone trying to force their way into Congressional Chambers. See moron that was his job.

His intent was to murder a white person.

That's more bullshit.

BLM Byrde murdered and unarmed protester.

Forum List

Back