From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Nope. You're 0-2.

Try harder next time.

keep lying if it makes you sleep at night.

All i can go by is your posts, and your posts paint you as a jeering progressive fucktard, or a fellow traveler.

keep lying if it makes you sleep at night.

All i can go by is your posts, and your posts paint you as a jeering progressive fucktard, or a fellow traveler.
Not quite... you should be able to go by my posts but you can't due to your inferior IQ. I've pointed out why she was a traitor. That you still can't understand falls on you.

Not quite... you should be able to go by my posts but you can't due to your inferior IQ. I've pointed out why she was a traitor. That you still can't understand falls on you.

That you believe that in opposition to reality falls on you.

Now go get offended by a wrong pronoun being used.

That you believe that in opposition to reality falls on you.

Now go get offended by a wrong pronoun being used.
LOLOL

I know, I know, the while world is against you. You prolly think it's a conspiracy that 3 independent investigations all reached the same conclusion -- justifiable shoot.

LOLOL

I know, I know, the while world is against you. You prolly think it's a conspiracy that 3 independent investigations all reached the same conclusion -- justifiable shoot.

Independent from the same government, clearing someone from the government.

No special prosecutor....

Nope, there is no need for a special prosecutor. There is no conspiracy.

What conspiracy? It was a bad shoot. Unarmed woman, only one shot, one shot, police all around her.

Swept under the rug.

What conspiracy? It was a bad shoot. Unarmed woman, only one shot, one shot, police all around her.

Swept under the rug.
You're claiming it's a conspiracy that 3 independent departments all concluded it was a justifiable shoot.

You're claiming it's a conspiracy that 3 independent departments all concluded it was a justifiable shoot.

I'm claiming they are all on the same team, with the same views, and the same objectives.

Forum List

Back