BLM Byrd Never Investigated

Have you ever been interviewed after not committing a crime? :laugh:

I've never shot and killed anyone.

If I did, I'd expect to talk to law enforcement.

Should party members have the right to kill enemies of the Reich, no questions asked? I mean, if you find out your neighbor voted for Donald Trump, should you be legally allowed to kill them?

Lt. Michael Byrd, the BLM affiliated Capitol Police Officer who gunned down and killed unarmed protester Ashli Babbitt went on NBC last year and claimed he had been cleared by the DOJ [Department of Justice], and FBI and [the D.C.] Metropolitan Police.

It turns out that in fact, none of the agencies involved even interviewed Byrd. There are no sworn statements, no affidavits, utterly nothing indicating there were investigations done by anyone.

This appears to be a complete whitewash.

{“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”}

It absolutely IS a politicized whitewash behind closed doors with no outside input whatsoever!

Let's see how this plays in the courtroom away from slobbering servile "journalists" (propagandists)
when this murder is taken to court.

I hope it doesn't hit the pro murder posters here too hard (actually I hope it does)
when the assassin is sent to a federal prison for a good long time.

Have you ever been interviewed after not committing a crime?
Have you ever before considered shooting an unarmed woman from point blank range and killing her
instantly "not committing a crime"?

Or are you really that stupid and totally lacking in human compassion?

Breaking into House Chambers is not considered a crime? Does that fall under white privilege?

It falls under Nazi privilege

1642514432968.png

Lunatics trying to break in to murder me deserve to get shot. FAFO
Your non answer tells me everything, coward.
Has anyone on Pelosi's mall cops Capitol police ever heard of non lethal forms of crowd control that every single other police agency in the country uses like tasers, tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.?

I guess not.

Speaking of killing people when Michael Byrd is found guilty of cold blooded murder how many of
you leftist animals will be screaming for the death penalty for Byrd?

Your non answer tells me everything, coward.
Has anyone on Pelosi's mall cops Capitol police ever heard of non lethal forms of crowd control that every single other police agency in the country uses like tasers, tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.?

I guess not.

Speaking of killing people when Michael Byrd is found guilty of cold blooded murder how many of
you leftist animals will be screaming for the death penalty for Byrd?
MAGAs are calling for disarming law enforcement but they cry like babies if someone wants to defund them. Ya, that makes sense.

C'mon, man!

We are not children.

We all know that the Dem administration is not going to prosecute a police office who is of ethnicity X if he kills a person who is of ethnicity Y.

It just ain't gonna happen.

That's today zeitgeist in this nation.

Case closed.

They had been using those nonlethal methods for hours and were getting badly beaten by that mob because of it.

Forum List

Back