Blizzard in Hawaii....So much for the Earth warming up.

Blizzard conditions have forced a delay in the construction of a large telescope in Hawaii. The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for the Big Island's volcanic peaks of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa. The warning says that 5-8 inches of snow is possible above 11,000 feet through Thursday.

Blizzard Warning in Hawaii Delays Telescope Construction ...

weather.com/storms/winter/news/hawaii-blizzard-warning-snow-delays-telescop…

I am always told that with all that CO2 in the air, the temperature of the Earth is warming up to a point that people like Barrack Obama and Nancy Pelosi, who owns mansion near the oceans will all be under water. But i am still scratching my head where all this snow is going to happen, yes 11000 feet up, but in Hawaii of all places. I guess i wont go surfing that day...
....................................................Barry's place.................................................................................................Piglosi's place.
View attachment 571364View attachment 571365
More ignorance concerning climate change.

I didn't know Hawaii could get snow.
try looking outside your cults opinions. you may find out some interesting facts

that's why the R's like ignorant people, their easily brainwashed
Snow falls each year in the summits on the Big Island, which rise over 11,000 feet.

try looking outside your cults opinions. you may find out some interesting facts

Snow falls each year in the summits on the Big Island, which rise over 11,000 feet.

Why the Rs like ignorant people??? You Dims have the patent on polly parrot propaganda....

Blizzard conditions have forced a delay in the construction of a large telescope in Hawaii. The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for the Big Island's volcanic peaks of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa. The warning says that 5-8 inches of snow is possible above 11,000 feet through Thursday.

Blizzard Warning in Hawaii Delays Telescope Construction ...

weather.com/storms/winter/news/hawaii-blizzard-warning-snow-delays-telescop…

I am always told that with all that CO2 in the air, the temperature of the Earth is warming up to a point that people like Barrack Obama and Nancy Pelosi, who owns mansion near the oceans will all be under water. But i am still scratching my head where all this snow is going to happen, yes 11000 feet up, but in Hawaii of all places. I guess i wont go surfing that day...
....................................................Barry's place.................................................................................................Piglosi's place.
View attachment 571364View attachment 571365
You think a blizzard in Hawaii proves the earth isn’t warming? You’re not very educated about what climate change is are you?

Well I am here in North Carolina and it was absolutely beautiful today. Not a cloud in the sky and at the moment, going toward 5:30. it is 71 degrees. While many would be tempted to claim that is due to global warming, I would argue that it is not. Because there is one thing this old man knows, every December, since I can remember, and that has been more than fifty years, there has been at least one day of temperatures above 70 in December. But, it has been very dry, and that is due to global warming. And when I was a kid I enjoyed many snowfalls of over a foot, Not had one of them in more than a decade. That is due to global warming. But perhaps the most telling, and it is counter intuitive, come January or February we will probably have lows at or below zero. That never happened when I was a kid. That too, is because of global warming.
I remember one early Dec day (during deer season) when it got so hot out I was shedding clothes and looking for shade since the leaves had already come down.

When I got back to the cabin that evening I saw on the thermometer record that it got up to 83. A front came in that night with wind and a bit of rain and it was back to normal the next morning.

Listen here, birdshit. It's not that I was brainwashed, I was merely stating the fact that I didn't KNOW it snowed in Hawaii.

But if the world is WARMING due to massive amounts of CO2 how can you have a blizzard again on the tops of Hawaii? Come on man, use that thing on top of your shoulders, and think.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

But if the world is WARMING due to massive amounts of CO2 how can you have a blizzard again on the tops of Hawaii? Come on man, use that thing on top of your shoulders, and think.

View attachment 572907
Uhhh you can have a Blizzard in Hawaii because the climate is warming. Thats your answer right there. Read more about climate patterns... you obviously have no clue.

Forum List

Back