blacks want to be segregated -black only housing

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term

Blacks have been brainwashed into resegregating themselves before any desegregation even had a chance to happen.
NAACP, CBC, UNCF, BET, SPLC, BLM, etc., learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.

8751967F-B220-4EA0-9146-38367EBB1AA5.jpeg

..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term

Are they crazy? They should be demanding a black only campus at EVERY college with all black professors and all black studies. Let's make it CLEAR that Blacks don't want equality, they want total separation from whites, reparations, free school, no police and unlimited pizza.

Or else they'll burn down your cities.

And here you thought they were just after "social justice" and "fair treatment by police."

The cops had it right all along.

Because the very essence of American liberalism is hypocrisy. It cannot exist without it. You see... white people segregating black people is racist. But if black people want to be segregated by white people, well.... any white people who are against that ---- are racist.
That is how it works when you are mind fucked.

Because the very essence of American liberalism is hypocrisy. It cannot exist without it. You see... white people segregating black people is racist of course. But if black people want to be segregated by white people, and those who are against it ---- are racist.
That is how it works when you are mind fucked.
good call...well put

#5: Sorry, that won't be possible. If they actually do invite them back, there will be feasting and glee (tastes like bacon). The very racist assholes acting up now in America are the offspring DNA of the slave-ship kidnapees. There had to be reasons other than physical for these "chosen ones." Those tribes with an oral genealogy should review their archives for entries such as, "Get this asshole out of here!"

You have to know that soon these tards will demand a BLACKS ONLY drinking fountains on campuses. LOL

Blacks are leaderless.

This is sad. :eusa_boohoo: For them.

It's like herding cats!

They are all over the place; some wanting cops, some wanting no cops, some wanting opportunity, some wanting reparations, some wanting respect, some taking pride in acting disrespectful...etc., etc..

It's so sad.

Forum List

Back