blacks want to be segregated -black only housing

....yes, we know--you don't have to tell us--blacks are more violent--that's how they settle matters--that's why their culture is a self destructive cycle --
Nope. Blacks tried many types of peaceful protests. You would not listen.
Violence is what you respond to.
now, that's the smart way to do things
hahahahaha
..ever wonder why blacks are always where they are--at the bottom??

....yes, we know--you don't have to tell us--blacks are more violent--that's how they settle matters--that's why their culture is a self destructive cycle --
Nope. Blacks tried many types of peaceful protests. You would not listen.
Violence is what you respond to.
there is not a problem of police brutality--all explained here

I say give them a one-way ticket back to Africa, and they can segregate themselves to their heart's content!!!!
THIS is where I am at on it. For the 13%, I won't judge them on their skin color. If they hate this country and don't want to play nice with the others? yes. They can GtFo and make their future somewhere else, good luck.

there is not a problem of police brutality--all explained here
Using your own thread as proof?
Silly but sad.
...basically, there are over 10 MILLION arrests per year
MILLIONS more police contacts--not counting traffics stops
...so do the math--1 MILLION arrests per questionable death/etc etc--and that's the LOW side
..and there will be deaths--you can't stop that--humans make mistakes/etc
..parents accidentally kill their children
..pilots accidentally kill hundreds
..the military accidentally kills their own

there are links/stats/etc in there
sorry for you
I've seen your "facts" before.
They don't amount to shit.
People like you have had this coming for many years...and now its here.
You brought it on yourselves.
Enjoy!
double HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1. I know, you and IM2 hate facts
2. ''had it coming'''
hahahaha
what do we have coming??
hahahahahahaha

I say give them a one-way ticket back to Africa, and they can segregate themselves to their heart's content!!!!
THIS is where I am at on it. For the 13%, I won't judge them on their skin color. If they hate this country and don't want to play nice with the others? yes. They can GtFo and make their future somewhere else, good luck.

We know that almost all whites that are alive have embraced MLK'S pronouncement 'I AM A MAN'
The majority of White's agree with MLK'S pronouncement to "judge by content of character, rather than the color of skin", and act accordingly in everyday life.

So what's the problem?

The problem IS the Dimm's identity politics in order to gain power by stoking the coals of division.

This is the Cliff Notes version, but nonetheless true!!

..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term
Does this mean we can get all white neighborhoods too?

Forum List

Back