blacks want to be segregated -black only housing

What were we not listening to?
The attempts of peaceful protests. They were letting you know something needed to change, but you wouldn't listen. You said "Shut up and dribble." You said they were disrespecting the flag by taking a knee. Everything they tried landed on deaf ears. I guess they got your attention now, don't they? There is a big problem with police brutality against black people in this country whether you want to believe it or not. Something needs to change. Now, a lot of things are changing. I told this board that right after George Floyd was murdered. I said things are about to change and you won't like it.
You take a comment and get pizzed about it. People with different opinions take a thousand for every one you do. You control the direction of our nation. And you still ph uked it up. Get tough with the social programs. Get tough with education. If you say there are issues with those on the other side, then admit to your own failings.

Have u seriously not seen the statistics on this by now?
If you think there is no problem with police brutality and people of color, you may be part of the problem.
Sounds like you leave no room for factual statistics. It's all BS, and you either know this by now or have some fantasy pushed into your head by sources that you shouldn't trust. It's not even about color. It's about white or black people that think they can defy authority and somehow things will go better for themselves. Just stupid.

Now their IS fault from police at rare times. They need to be better trained on how to deescalate potential trouble and to be wiser in the level of force used in various situations. This statement does NOT absolve the civilians that defy initial police requests though. When you resist or defy, you make your situation worse all by your own doing. When this happens, you put yourself at greater risk, so no crying later over your own actions.

..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term
Thats what the KKK wanted too. I thought we were done with this mindset, but apparently black people are the new KKK.

there's only 15 black billionaires in the whole world

there's significantly more than that among Trump's friends & family

..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term

Actually that's illegal

Forum List

Back