blacks want to be segregated -black only housing

..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term
When they wanted segregated graduations and a separate national anthem, I thought wtf. Is this what MLK had in mind?

....yes, we know--you don't have to tell us--blacks are more violent--that's how they settle matters--that's why their culture is a self destructive cycle --
Nope. Blacks tried many types of peaceful protests. You would not listen.
Violence is what you respond to.
What were we not listening to? There are people trying to tell you also. Having many teenage girls with children when they are 15 years old is not good. Grandmas at 30, great grandmas at 45 and great great grandmas at 60. Lets be conservative and say a higher percentage of African Americans then other races are squeezing three generations into a two generation time frame. No society can keep up to provide for that. And people do support you. For it helps them also. People are going to end up shunning you. For their own safety and will end up not caring. They will adjust to the new parameters. City living will diminish.

What were we not listening to?
The attempts of peaceful protests. They were letting you know something needed to change, but you wouldn't listen. You said "Shut up and dribble." You said they were disrespecting the flag by taking a knee. Everything they tried landed on deaf ears. I guess they got your attention now, don't they? There is a big problem with police brutality against black people in this country whether you want to believe it or not. Something needs to change. Now, a lot of things are changing. I told this board that right after George Floyd was murdered. I said things are about to change and you won't like it.

..so--wtf do they want? do they even know? ..they are all messed up
..here they want [ demand ] Black ONLY housing on campus
..I told you--they want '''black only'' for a lot of things = they are obsessed with race so much that it warps their minds
..and they are proud to be this racist--that's why we laugh when they use the term

Ain't that the shits. Fight for desegregation for decades until they get it, everything they wanted,,,, now they want segregation again.

I try to stay focused that these kooks are a very small minority and most people of all races are good.

I am not the one who is predicting victories. So will you stand behind your words or cower? I am confident you are a coward and will not stand by your words.
We are at a standstill. You don't trust me and I can't trust you.
Idiot. I am not saying I will do anything. There isn’t anything for you to Trust. You’re making your ancestors real proud...coward.

What the black students really want is no white students.
....yes, we know--you don't have to tell us--blacks are more violent--that's how they settle matters--that's why their culture is a self destructive cycle --
Nope. Blacks tried many types of peaceful protests. You would not listen.
Violence is what you respond to.
With bullets.
1abrilliant.jpg

I wonder how many liberals would send their kid to an all black school?

See the source image

What were we not listening to?
The attempts of peaceful protests. They were letting you know something needed to change, but you wouldn't listen. You said "Shut up and dribble." You said they were disrespecting the flag by taking a knee. Everything they tried landed on deaf ears. I guess they got your attention now, don't they? There is a big problem with police brutality against black people in this country whether you want to believe it or not. Something needs to change. Now, a lot of things are changing. I told this board that right after George Floyd was murdered. I said things are about to change and you won't like it.
Have u seriously not seen the statistics on this by now? This police brutality talk is rubbish. Police training can definitely use improvements, but this talk of police being more brutal to blacks is proven BS. Police encounters tend to get more hostile and violent when citizens of any color won't respect the authority that police have. When it comes time for added consequences from the defiance, then they want to cry and play the victim/race card.

Enough already.

Forum List

Back