Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

Unkotare
Here we go again. Tell us all about your theory of combat and skin color, moron.

A black man will generally beat a white man in unarmed one on one combat. That's not a theory. That's fact. ....
No, that's nonsense. Your comments suggest you have never been in any kind of fight in your life.

Turtlesoup
Actually more....think welfare

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do.

Thus is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

And let's look a real welfare eh ?

White Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

By the way a 47-year-old white man (Owen Reily) from Georgia has been arrested after keeping his own deceased mother in the freezer for years to have sex with, while collecting welfare checks, food stamps.

121147105_367004864654846_5245166918562676264_n-jpg.412146

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Great Post IM2

Three people I'd add to that list is

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

2. Jean-Jacques Dessalines of Haiti.

screen-shot-2015-03-31-at-9-10-39-am.png

I don't even know where to begin with Jean Jacques Dessaline

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

A black kid reads Marcus Garvey he may try to become Marcus Garvey
A blk girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You have proof. Quoting a lying thread on this message board is not proof of anything you stupid bitch.
[/QUOTE]

Let's remind all readers of what you are defending.....

Paul Essien said:
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Convenient! If the SA government was composed of white people, they’d be condemned worldwide as ethnic cleansing racist genocidal monsters (and no doubt Nazis). ....Definitive figures are not available, as the African National Congress (ANC) government ordered the authorities to stop releasing...
www.usmessageboard.com

But, I am certain, proving yet again how truly sick you are is gilding the lily.....

Any who have had the displeasure of reading your ravings knows what you are.

Turtlesoup

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do.

Thus is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

White Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

By the way a 47-year-old white man (Owen Reily) from Georgia has been arrested after keeping his own deceased mother in the freezer for years to have sex with, while collecting welfare checks, food stamps.

Blacks are over 40% of welfare recipients, while under 15% of the population. DERP

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

I have evidence:

You have proof. Quoting a lying thread on this message board is not proof of anything you stupid bitch.

Paul Essien said:

Convenient! If the SA government was composed of white people, they’d be condemned worldwide as ethnic cleansing racist genocidal monsters (and no doubt Nazis). ....Definitive figures are not available, as the African National Congress (ANC) government ordered the authorities to stop releasing...
www.usmessageboard.com

But, I am certain, proving yet again how truly sick you are is gilding the lily.....

[/QUOTE]
When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

LKZoKhhiFca1Ik9WK_fx76OYUMQmNnG7-zP3fgiyYjYXusGXSN0Wl_hw2Gu1OfwqL3Mkkd0DZSJVqoE7heLhzMjvuIu7H7OKuZm-FENrkAAYaKapRhWxXcL0Aj20YCY6DYvmNb8xJnrEHUGqRK9fwwyTq4rooaPk8kij9sfL-lf4YLehmRHrF63H0fcmVvv2-30vluAfHkwOzIu0XwkjE7gbPMmPte8kllqjPi9FOu2EikXoqDnKyxE77GmArkdmyORo8KG0MV4oXHsy6IRDOcfWKhQeRskHO85B7yGa_zN0LOQVaKnJzy7iZSAUkX4FdPX4MQvhp90LPq5wthInOp853ktVxMDlFh9_Ux1VWDU8pIbx92aVp8TNe2lmkb-tmT2ejsKYW6hj3lopFF2Agnu47A5OJ5UQjpjgbSFyw11eYAtu6_hjHBx78MuNQN3nOMTWlKICY_U7ZTJL3Fxn_hbPS27RKlte_AJ-dur9D9XK0Ok0E3IvcAc_kLfAjYK6MtB5MRV6Op93GBhxjU0p4yxCgGAqop52OmUBt2aBQaSrijFdXSKJHznV_Z6vbQFKAlLIYk9dzMV2PJpNrn6VbtS85S6p7hQMKptawiw---EsAZOBeb3PP4tkuET1irneHe2i94y64JYGSw5yB5s7uh4R=w1024-h578-no

And impose laws like this

n4d65i06agKvNUVXU5DPteKjpSfLuP_mDFhJgt80DDsZ39_axVXJ9SdlntTgI9F3CqilyktWBQS3zfsukxa1e9Fmq698uR_Q2BCgyv31VFRp7yS7W_Weey9x5Wk-v8xSrGD75lKuYmE2IUpuvVtNPeRFqBYuImQvUgE_Rg9tIlfUGwa585DDnEdjG84zH-t7yJhQxBHpWlsRIn9xcjAInPNhTMAH8eetbuH19KuGpQcxrSUcmO6N9ufLVKP9PEOxaDdIyP3ZvUrHV9AA2BAyOUtWtbEUMD0hDScRhMIks6MVJTFbNBdQqSkEy3Del_hzACKd7A2vHEBW83kqT9BFuBoe-Tt3_6fCxMp_lya6kua4TG2Gz85kcE0iIv45zUoyGR656arsOkN8TzFP1or2N0rwpMrsAqhPzfocaaGYwVnN5r-FCV-7Z72ZOcrpeTGM-t5qe7PY5e_0P8B1gPlHhITDk3i9ySp-9iVqIAUneaMsfMDLIHxJjKSQmQs5aG3KepPVsumVS-n1IxDMC7uZpFIWxQ3vUx9SGMRauCULTOJJKydR3vrKjEE2yD8GellvkUQiRcC8dsS-WiDqIWEBDCZj4bsJ37OXGQbV-cbtlny8EfNITZqbmP6FdLpGD1FTCpmFglTtTH_Mwz8an7Y44VcJ=w588-h895-no

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

dAp6LBehCwSLMCxODR0s9FkA4Q0dWl-_6yBfD8V5VWcl2XuhN2K6TfVrl1ZScyLGikvoejho_ZgEUolwsLPXSPLGg-1AhLP_rIuHwziOCy4ZFJpsaIVLyBQ-Fw8dfmg7wO_tHyWqTLS83BNqwkcy83jeX5dSIEqgQIS-PNhSfdQpWJXISuLdr1TuwLQuFJWFlKNrmYuN-nnqmVk-KGhD8E6PRtQdVGElhiogoIud_LJoYWkH3LBkmjcEwc5FXbFlcs9Li3uWGZ6VjOtdWDvrLDM34IO-Ohb3qYzSEzdShftkYwgmZp1IxVa7QcFGzfzmj8F1WyVNgVXBuVTtafzekutELX00QfemX8zDgo4hKipjNUf9QXorAC3M85XXM9zLTRLiOxeWb9SftouMsVMNwfVy42ybhw1YXIjgmSI9ybnOHG0nVDQYnIXtMiVeH2bDia1MbFZoqQdkZS0QmGZ0VPgs4GP0Ta4_2M2_3NLVMs3M_WY6CdNbXeiYG1i_qPapBqwEu4gANVDKR4a3efPFQX6kIR1ozkkrGRCNaDyxz0jMZ5c0vQpovk2fWUWjbhc79oixj_0XczM46ONK1yHZ61ZqgznHgSsBDsgJaP60tbh0N7PwvlVwU2Nku0-QlHFkbGg9Mq6Ik4QdQvJqeB3ShmNg=w715-h720-no

Then whites south Africans can't complain at the tactics that black people use to get their home back.

So yes if it's rape and murder of white south Africans then so be it because that's when they will get the point. You have to speak the language the white man and white man only understand violence so you have to talk in a way that he understands

If you have a rat infestation in your house. Would you leave rats alone to reek havoc ? Or would you exterminate them ?

• Thanks
Turtlesoup

Blacks are over 40% of welfare recipients, while under 15% of the population. DERP
OK. So what should done about this ?

• Thanks
Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

Paul Essien said:

www.usmessageboard.com

When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

LKZoKhhiFca1Ik9WK_fx76OYUMQmNnG7-zP3fgiyYjYXusGXSN0Wl_hw2Gu1OfwqL3Mkkd0DZSJVqoE7heLhzMjvuIu7H7OKuZm-FENrkAAYaKapRhWxXcL0Aj20YCY6DYvmNb8xJnrEHUGqRK9fwwyTq4rooaPk8kij9sfL-lf4YLehmRHrF63H0fcmVvv2-30vluAfHkwOzIu0XwkjE7gbPMmPte8kllqjPi9FOu2EikXoqDnKyxE77GmArkdmyORo8KG0MV4oXHsy6IRDOcfWKhQeRskHO85B7yGa_zN0LOQVaKnJzy7iZSAUkX4FdPX4MQvhp90LPq5wthInOp853ktVxMDlFh9_Ux1VWDU8pIbx92aVp8TNe2lmkb-tmT2ejsKYW6hj3lopFF2Agnu47A5OJ5UQjpjgbSFyw11eYAtu6_hjHBx78MuNQN3nOMTWlKICY_U7ZTJL3Fxn_hbPS27RKlte_AJ-dur9D9XK0Ok0E3IvcAc_kLfAjYK6MtB5MRV6Op93GBhxjU0p4yxCgGAqop52OmUBt2aBQaSrijFdXSKJHznV_Z6vbQFKAlLIYk9dzMV2PJpNrn6VbtS85S6p7hQMKptawiw---EsAZOBeb3PP4tkuET1irneHe2i94y64JYGSw5yB5s7uh4R=w1024-h578-no

And impose laws like this

n4d65i06agKvNUVXU5DPteKjpSfLuP_mDFhJgt80DDsZ39_axVXJ9SdlntTgI9F3CqilyktWBQS3zfsukxa1e9Fmq698uR_Q2BCgyv31VFRp7yS7W_Weey9x5Wk-v8xSrGD75lKuYmE2IUpuvVtNPeRFqBYuImQvUgE_Rg9tIlfUGwa585DDnEdjG84zH-t7yJhQxBHpWlsRIn9xcjAInPNhTMAH8eetbuH19KuGpQcxrSUcmO6N9ufLVKP9PEOxaDdIyP3ZvUrHV9AA2BAyOUtWtbEUMD0hDScRhMIks6MVJTFbNBdQqSkEy3Del_hzACKd7A2vHEBW83kqT9BFuBoe-Tt3_6fCxMp_lya6kua4TG2Gz85kcE0iIv45zUoyGR656arsOkN8TzFP1or2N0rwpMrsAqhPzfocaaGYwVnN5r-FCV-7Z72ZOcrpeTGM-t5qe7PY5e_0P8B1gPlHhITDk3i9ySp-9iVqIAUneaMsfMDLIHxJjKSQmQs5aG3KepPVsumVS-n1IxDMC7uZpFIWxQ3vUx9SGMRauCULTOJJKydR3vrKjEE2yD8GellvkUQiRcC8dsS-WiDqIWEBDCZj4bsJ37OXGQbV-cbtlny8EfNITZqbmP6FdLpGD1FTCpmFglTtTH_Mwz8an7Y44VcJ=w588-h895-no

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

dAp6LBehCwSLMCxODR0s9FkA4Q0dWl-_6yBfD8V5VWcl2XuhN2K6TfVrl1ZScyLGikvoejho_ZgEUolwsLPXSPLGg-1AhLP_rIuHwziOCy4ZFJpsaIVLyBQ-Fw8dfmg7wO_tHyWqTLS83BNqwkcy83jeX5dSIEqgQIS-PNhSfdQpWJXISuLdr1TuwLQuFJWFlKNrmYuN-nnqmVk-KGhD8E6PRtQdVGElhiogoIud_LJoYWkH3LBkmjcEwc5FXbFlcs9Li3uWGZ6VjOtdWDvrLDM34IO-Ohb3qYzSEzdShftkYwgmZp1IxVa7QcFGzfzmj8F1WyVNgVXBuVTtafzekutELX00QfemX8zDgo4hKipjNUf9QXorAC3M85XXM9zLTRLiOxeWb9SftouMsVMNwfVy42ybhw1YXIjgmSI9ybnOHG0nVDQYnIXtMiVeH2bDia1MbFZoqQdkZS0QmGZ0VPgs4GP0Ta4_2M2_3NLVMs3M_WY6CdNbXeiYG1i_qPapBqwEu4gANVDKR4a3efPFQX6kIR1ozkkrGRCNaDyxz0jMZ5c0vQpovk2fWUWjbhc79oixj_0XczM46ONK1yHZ61ZqgznHgSsBDsgJaP60tbh0N7PwvlVwU2Nku0-QlHFkbGg9Mq6Ik4QdQvJqeB3ShmNg=w715-h720-no

Then whites south Africans can't complain at the tactics that black people use to get their home back.

So yes if it's rape and murder of white south Africans then so be it because that's when they will get the point. You have to speak the language the white man and white man only understand violence so you have to talk in a way that he understands

If you have a rat infestation in your house. Would you leave rats alone to reek havoc ? Or would you exterminate them ?
[/QUOTE]
So thats your justification for wanting to fuck kids?
Ive heard people come up with a lot of excuses but that takes the cake. "well that guy did it, why cant i?"

sealybobo
Of course they are and it's because they are physically more gifted than asians or Irishmen, whichever you are.

Nothing to do with that. It's that white men need an advantage to compete with black people and that advantage has to be in everything. Education, Economics, Health, Police, Crime, Courts,

White ppl can't compete with out the system of white supremacy to assists them. With black people we have a whole system against, we are hated by everybody yet we still thrive.
I'm glad I'm not in your position.

What a shameless fucking scumbag. ^^^^^^^^^^

Poor Me Paulie only exists on the internet for a reason.

Turtlesoup

Done about what? Welfare?

Turtlesoup

I'll ask for the second time time

You wrote that "Blacks are 40% of welfare recipients"

So what should be done about this?

• Thanks
sealybobo
Well then maybe we are generally superior to you intellectually.

giphy.gif

I love it when white people, especially whites who pretend like they're liberal, when they just go full white supremacist. That's how I want you talk from now ok ?

The reason why most black people don't take you guys seriously is that we see through you

We know your really ain't that much different to a Richard Spencer, a David Duke or aJared Taylor. See now I have a little bit of respect for you because I respect when a white person just goes full white supremacist and stops lying to himself.
You told me my liberalness wasn't appreciated and I watched your little video yesterday and that guy said when you take over there's going to be payback. So why would I help you get in a position to pay me back? I like the way things are now. I can see your side of things from your perspective but sorry that's the kind of shit minorities have to deal with. Go somewhere else where you are the majority. Until then, stfu.

It's not racist. Do you believe in evolution? Then the brain evolves too dipshit. So while us whites were reading and writing, you were hunting the african plains. Not racist to state the facts. Socrates vs the Kalahari bushman. You taught your kids how to hunt, we taught our kids to read for thousands of years passing that smart on to the next generation after generation.

And then I defended you blacks. For 400 years we didn't allow you to read. So it's not all your fault. But the fact is, we bred you to be big and strong not smart. Even if it's just a little smarter. Same way as you guys are better athletes naturally but there are exceptions like we whip your asses in MMA and you can't golf or swim.

Turtlesoup

Thank you for being specific. It helps when multiple points are brought up ;)
Be done with welfare. That will have our welfare recipients at ZERO.

TNHarley

Who said anything about having sex with minors ?

I'm saying if people come into your home and try to rob and rob everyone in your home then they they can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

And since when have white people used your logic ?

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour did white people and Harry Trueman say "Hey !! We are gonna find the people responsible for this and round them up"

Nope. White people just dropped the atomic bomb on all Japs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a mill in one go. Get the fk out my face.

• Thanks
TNHarley

Who said anything about having sex with minors ?

I'm saying if people come into your home and try to rob and rob everyone in your home then they they can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

And since when have white people used your logic ?

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour did white people and Harry Trueman say "Hey !! We are gonna find the people responsible for this and round them up"

Nope. White people just dropped the atomic bomb on all Japs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a mill in one go. Get the fk out my face.
You said you wanted to rape white children. And murder them. And force their parents to watch you rape and murder them.
How are you going to dismiss something i said for something that happened decades before I was even born? Are you THAT goddamn stupid?

TNHarley

I would advise to take a trip to a nation with little or no social safety net and then return here

The first thing is people would be unwilling to work for less than a living wage without government help. Fast food restaurants and Walmarts would shut down.

And what do you intend on doing with the millions of workers who administer the welfare services who would lose their jobs ?

With less money for poor people, there would be less spending. There would be less demand for goods. The prices would fall to the cost of production and demand would still be too weak, so production would shut down.

When production shuts down, more people will be unemployed. So people will buy less and demand will decrease. This will cause more production to shut down. If you know a little economics (which you probably don't) you know what I'm describing is an economic depression.

With a depression and no sign of government help, there will be a lot of unrest. People would be starving. They'd get violent. The rich would have to stay under constant security because it would be too dangerous to move around outside. Crime would be super rampant.

Eventually, the entire economy and social order would just completely collapse.

Be careful of what you wish for.

And by the way I'm sure your not talking about welfare to the rich. Right ? Like welfare given to the undeserving rich and corporations that have corrupted the system to get unnecessary military contracts along with the Beltway Bandits, the corporations that do the government's work because there is a loud contingent in Congress who prefer that you pay more for consultants to do the job worse than government employees would.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
TNHarley
You said you wanted to rape white children. And murder them. And force their parents to watch you rape and murder them.

If white kids get's raped so be it. I'm not into kids like that. Are you ? Since you talk about it so much ? Kids die in wars all the time. But If I had my way I'd commit genocide on white south Africans.

Turtlesoup

Trillions have been thrown at black people and it's been wasted. You people keep Colt45 and drug dealers in business instead of building a business.

TNHarley

I would advise to take a trip to a nation with little or no social safety net and then return here

The first thing is people would be unwilling to work for less than a living wage without government help. Fast food restaurants and Walmarts would shut down.

And what do you intend on doing with the millions of workers who administer the welfare services who would lose their jobs ?

With less money for poor people, there would be less spending. There would be less demand for goods. The prices would fall to the cost of production and demand would still be too weak, so production would shut down.

When production shuts down, more people will be unemployed. So people will buy less and demand will decrease. This will cause more production to shut down. If you know a little economics (which you probably don't) you know what I'm describing is an economic depression.

With a depression and no sign of government help, there will be a lot of unrest. People would be starving. They'd get violent. The rich would have to stay under constant security because it would be too dangerous to move around outside. Crime would be super rampant.

Eventually, the entire economy and social order would just completely collapse.

Be careful of what you wish for.

And by the way I'm sure your not talking about welfare to the rich. Right ? Like welfare given to the undeserving rich and corporations that have corrupted the system to get unnecessary military contracts along with the Beltway Bandits, the corporations that do the government's work because there is a loud contingent in Congress who prefer that you pay more for consultants to do the job worse than government employees would.
Thats ok. Major changes will take time to work out. If the end game is warranted, and it is, it would be worth it.
I have no doubt there will be unrest. You take away free shit from the dead weights and they will "rise up" :lol:

Turtlesoup

Change the welfare rules and laws. Reduce the children being born to teenagers with no fathers.

Forum List

Back