Blacks really are finding the exit gate on the Dem Plantation...finally!

There is no we and no you guys.

I never said any such thing.

Others do not speak for me and you only speak for you

There cannot be an ubnbcle tom without a plantation and you admitted there is no plantation.
I said we. And that's how it is. Whites don't get to tell us who we should emulate. Not with your history of violence and criminality. The plantation is republican.

Despite what Democrats try and say about Republicans being racist and so on, it isn't true at all.

Most Republicans don't care if you're black. All we care about is do you care about America, do you believe in American values and morals, want America to be for Americans, are you responsible for yourself, do you work for what you have, and so on.

If you aren't any of those things we don't want you no matter what color your skin is.

Wrong. I have read police reports from New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Baltimore, Dallas, Philly and LA. 39 percent of the killings have been on blacks. Funny how per capita doesn't figure in now. Also I said unarmed, not mass shooters in armed standoffs.
Murder and killings are two different things.

The vast majority of police shootings are justified.

I said we. And that's how it is. Whites don't get to tell us who we should emulate. Not with your history of violence and criminality. The plantation is republican.
Is there a plantatin or not? Make up your mind.

There is no WE. Black people are persons each capable of thinking for themselves. Most who disagree with your racist views are not sell outs.

Whites get to tell others whst ever they like and their history is more noble than yours

President Trump is going to get a good percentage of the Black vote.
Prominent among Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police defending democracy on January 6, 2021 were white nationalists Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, and Three Percenters.

There are many reasons that most women, most better-educated, younger Americans, and most Black, Hispanic, and Asian Americans, are not attracted to the the White Man's Party. Among those reasons is Trump's having increased unemployment for all Americans, but Black Americans have benefited considerably since the American electorate dumped the Cry Baby Loser.

Trump is the only president in the last 80 years to net job losses during his presidency. When Trump’s term ended in January 2021, the unemployment rate was 6.3% — which was 1.6 percentage points higher than when he took office.

At the end of the Trump regime:

January 10, 2021

After 20 months of the Biden Administration:

September 13, 2022

Last edited:

Forum List

Back