Blacks really are finding the exit gate on the Dem Plantation...finally!

Apparently there's been a mis-classification error in the May jobs report.
I thought Trump should have taken a deep breath before he made an ass out of himself......again.....

The misclassification error in the May 2020 jobs report
wichitaliberty.org › economics › the-misclassification-e...

15 hours ago - Due to an error, the unemployment rate for May is higher than the 13.3 percent figure widely reported today.

The May jobs report had 'misclassification error' that made the ...
www.stamfordadvocate.com › business › article › The-...

18 hours ago - FILE - In this Monday, June 1, 2020, file photo, President Donald Trump returns to the White House in Washington.

Here's why the real unemployment rate may be higher than ...
www.cnbc.com › 2020/06/05 › heres-why-the-real-une...

1 day ago - The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a 13.3% unemployment rate for ... rate may be low relative to reality due to an error in data collection.

""The May jobs report had 'misclassification error' that made the unemployment rate look lower than it is. Here's what happened""

Friday, June 5, 2020
""""""When the U.S. government's official jobs report for May came out on Friday, it included a note at the bottom saying there had been a major "error" and the unemployment rate likely should be higher than the widely report 13.3 percent rate.

The special note said that if this misclassification error had not occurred, the "overall unemployment rate would have been about 3 percentage points higher than reported," meaning the unemployment rate would be about 16.3 percent for May.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics, the agency that puts out the monthly jobs reports, said it was working to fix the problem.

"BLS and the Census Bureau are investigating why this misclassification error continues to occur and are taking additional steps to address the issue," said a note at the bottom of the Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

Some took this as a sign that President Donald Trump or one of his staffers might have tinkered with the data to make it look better, especially since most forecasters predicted the unemployment rate would be close to 20 percent in May, up from 14.7 percent in April. But economists and former BLS leaders from across the political strongly dismissed the idea that Trump or anyone else tampered with the data.

Economists say the BLS was trying to be as transparent as possible about how hard it is to collect real-time data during a pandemic. The BLS admitted that some people who should have been classified as "temporarily unemployed" during the shutdown were instead misclassified as employed but "absent" from work for "other reasons."""""

Even Paul Krugman said Trump didn't fudge the numbers!

Last edited:
It appears that they are taking pride in lacing up work boots in record numbers as well...THANKS DONNY!

Blogs and tweets are not facts.
I'm surprised someone has to tell you that.

Hahaha...now that’s some funny shit.
You live by the sword, you die by the sword
All your LefTarded programming originates in Leftist media...They have ruined you

I never use blogs or tweets to verify anything I post.
But since you never click on my links, how the fuck would you know that?
What I post scares you.
I can see your goosebumps from here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Life on the Dem party plantations sucks for minorities and has for decades. Lets hope they wake up this time. Look they don't have to become Republicans but they need to cut ties with the Dem party who has abandoned them.

It appears that they are taking pride in lacing up work boots in record numbers as well...THANKS DONNY!

Blogs and tweets are not facts.
I'm surprised someone has to tell you that.

Hahaha...now that’s some funny shit.
You live by the sword, you die by the sword
All your LefTarded programming originates in Leftist media...They have ruined you

You know who sits and watches this "LefTarded programming" every day all day while he's Tweeting?
Yeah, Orange Stain.
He doesn't listen to his advisors or staff. He blows them off.
And watches cable news all day long.
Just go to his Twitter feed and see for yourself.

• Thanks
Life on the Dem party plantations sucks for minorities and has for decades. Lets hope they wake up this time. Look they don't have to become Republicans but they need to cut ties with the Dem party who has abandoned them.

Blacks aren't complaining about the Dems or "plantations".
I don't see them waving banners that say, "GET US OFF THE PLANTATION!"
They are telling white cops to "GET YOUR KNEE OFF MY NECK"

I'm surprised someone has to tell you this.

• Thanks
They need to start pushing back or the democrats are going to win and a lot more blacks are going to be killed by violent black gangs. This will occur because the idiotic democrats will abolish the police.

Apparently there's been a mis-classification error in the May jobs report.
I thought Trump should have taken a deep breath before he made an ass out of himself......again.....

The misclassification error in the May 2020 jobs report
wichitaliberty.org › economics › the-misclassification-e...

15 hours ago - Due to an error, the unemployment rate for May is higher than the 13.3 percent figure widely reported today.

The May jobs report had 'misclassification error' that made the ...
www.stamfordadvocate.com › business › article › The-...

18 hours ago - FILE - In this Monday, June 1, 2020, file photo, President Donald Trump returns to the White House in Washington.

Here's why the real unemployment rate may be higher than ...
www.cnbc.com › 2020/06/05 › heres-why-the-real-une...

1 day ago - The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a 13.3% unemployment rate for ... rate may be low relative to reality due to an error in data collection.

""The May jobs report had 'misclassification error' that made the unemployment rate look lower than it is. Here's what happened""

Friday, June 5, 2020
""""""When the U.S. government's official jobs report for May came out on Friday, it included a note at the bottom saying there had been a major "error" and the unemployment rate likely should be higher than the widely report 13.3 percent rate.

The special note said that if this misclassification error had not occurred, the "overall unemployment rate would have been about 3 percentage points higher than reported," meaning the unemployment rate would be about 16.3 percent for May.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics, the agency that puts out the monthly jobs reports, said it was working to fix the problem.

"BLS and the Census Bureau are investigating why this misclassification error continues to occur and are taking additional steps to address the issue," said a note at the bottom of the Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

Some took this as a sign that President Donald Trump or one of his staffers might have tinkered with the data to make it look better, especially since most forecasters predicted the unemployment rate would be close to 20 percent in May, up from 14.7 percent in April. But economists and former BLS leaders from across the political strongly dismissed the idea that Trump or anyone else tampered with the data.

Economists say the BLS was trying to be as transparent as possible about how hard it is to collect real-time data during a pandemic. The BLS admitted that some people who should have been classified as "temporarily unemployed" during the shutdown were instead misclassified as employed but "absent" from work for "other reasons."""""

Even Paul Krugman said Trump didn't fudge the numbers!
Oh it was an error all along

Blacks aren't complaining about the Dems or "plantations".
I don't see them waving banners that say, "GET US OFF THE PLANTATION!"
They are telling white cops to "GET YOUR KNEE OFF MY NECK"

I'm surprised someone has to tell you this.

Lib please blacks are rioting and looting in DEM cities in DEM states. DEM got it? :itsok:

Black youth and their community at large would be a helluva lot better off if they chose role models like Charles Payne to emulate.
Whites don't get to tell us who to emulate. Understand? Because we all know how whites have got where they are and they certainly do not want us doing the same thing.

There is no such plantation. We know what the problem is and it is multi partisan... White racism.

Whites don't get to tell us who to emulate. Understand? Because we all know how whites have got where they are and they certainly do not want us doing the same thing.
Who is we?

You only speak for you

Lib please blacks are rioting and looting in DEM cities in DEM states. DEM got it? :itsok:
Some of the rioting was caused by police murdering unarmed blacks and getting off scot free. Most of the rioting was by white counter protesters who knew idiots would blame blacks. Police were murdering blacks in republican cities and states. They still are.

Some of the rioting was caused by police murdering unarmed blacks and getting off scot free. Most of the rioting was by white counter protesters who knew idiots would blame blacks. Police were murdering blacks in republican cities and states. They still are.
Wrong.

The rioting was caused by BLM

Police were actually murdering more whites than blacks and in both cases doing so in red cities and states

Yoyu are out of touch and dreaming up revisionist nonsense.

Who is we?

You only speak for you
Don't play that dumb shit with me. You guys pick an uncle tom and decide that Uncle Tom speaks for all blacks, so I said we. And that's what I meant.

Don't play that dumb shit with me. You guys pick an uncle tom and decide that Uncle Tom speaks for all blacks, so I said we. And that's what I meant.
There is no we and no you guys.

I never said any such thing.

Others do not speak for me and you only speak for you

There cannot be an ubnbcle tom without a plantation and you admitted there is no plantation.

Wrong.

The rioting was caused by BLM

Police were actually murdering more whites than blacks and in both cases doing so in red cities and states

Yoyu are out of touch and dreaming up revisionist nonsense.
Wrong. I have read police reports from New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Baltimore, Dallas, Philly and LA. 39 percent of the killings have been on blacks. Funny how per capita doesn't figure in now. Also I said unarmed, not mass shooters in armed standoffs.

Forum List

Back