Blacks really are finding the exit gate on the Dem Plantation...finally!

It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

What percentage of Blacks do you believe are backing Drumpf?

I can’t be sure of the number...I’m just going off of what your own people keep saying. The intelligent ones say Dems have done nothing for you but lie and promise to put whitey in their place...Meanwhile they don’t dare nominate one of the many black candidates...They infer that blacks are incapable of running anything and they nominate an old racist almost dead white dude...WTF
WAKE UP MAN!

Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?

I can’t be sure of the number...I’m just going off of what your own people keep saying. The intelligent ones say Dems have done nothing for you but lie and promise to put whitey in their place...Meanwhile they don’t dare nominate one of the many black candidates...They infer that blacks are incapable of running anything and they nominate an old racist almost dead white dude...WTF
WAKE UP MAN!

" Meanwhile they don’t dare nominate one of the many black candidates "

We just had a 2 term Black POTUS. Would have been 3 if it wasnt illegal. This was accomplished by the Dems. What have the repubs offered besides "good people too", "fire those sons of bitches" and "what do you have to lose"?

Trump will get more black votes in 2020 than he got in 2016, and none of the polls will show it.
Just like the stealth union voters in 2016, telling pollsters they are solid democrats, but voting for Trump and more work.

WAKE UP MAN!

We just had a 2 term Black POTUS. Would have been 3 if it wasnt illegal. This was accomplished by the Dems. What have the repubs offered besides "good people too", "fire those sons of bitches" and "what do you have to lose"?

Your intelligent people are voting on economics and real policies...things that lead to a better quality of life and achievement. The Dems have you captive...they need you to vote on emotion, they need you to keep fighting the same fight you won decades ago...if you don’t the party dies. They know that, so should you.

Same old same old democrats

crackas.jpeg

WAKE UP MAN!

Your intelligent people are voting on economics and real policies...things that lead to a better quality of life and achievement. The Dems have you captive...they need you to vote on emotion and to keep fighting the same fight you won decades ago...if you don’t the party dies. They know that, so should you.

I'm extremely intelligent and I am voting to rid the country of this cancerous, incompetent fuckup thats currently in the WH. We can work on the economics later. I see signs that the economy is in a good place and very resilient thanks to the efforts of Obamas administration.

Trump will get more black votes in 2020 than he got in 2016, and none of the polls will show it.
Just like the stealth union voters in 2016, telling pollsters they are solid democrats, but voting for Trump and more work.
Its all a spiracy huh? Yall getting your excuses together early this time. :laughing0301:

WAKE UP MAN!

We just had a 2 term Black POTUS. Would have been 3 if it wasn't illegal. This was accomplished by the Dems. What have the repubs offered besides "good people too", "fire those sons of bitches" and "what do you have to lose"?

Trump offers:
1. Better and more jobs
2. Mo take-home pay
3. Fewer illegals driving wages down, also fewer MS-13 gangs running around
4. Fewer opioid deaths
5. More work including the XL and Keystone pipelines, as well as opening up ANWR.
6. Taking on China's unfair trade practices
7. Lowest unemployment in history, until COVID hit.

What do Biden and the democrats offer:

Joe also needs to do the Green New Deal, defund the police, and suck up to China so Hunter gets a few more $billion.

Its all a spiracy huh? Yall getting your excuses together early this time. :laughing0301:
LOL!! In case you forgot what happened in 2016, I wouldn't get too smug.
There are a lot of voters between those urban plantations:

WAKE UP MAN!

Your intelligent people are voting on economics and real policies...things that lead to a better quality of life and achievement. The Dems have you captive...they need you to vote on emotion and to keep fighting the same fight you won decades ago...if you don’t the party dies. They know that, so should you.

I'm extremely intelligent......

OK.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a week.

It appears that they are taking pride in lacing up work boots in record numbers as well...THANKS DONNY!

Blogs and tweets are not facts.
I'm surprised someone has to tell you that.

Hahaha...now that’s some funny shit.
You live by the sword, you die by the sword
All your LefTarded programming originates in Leftist media...They have ruined you

WAKE UP MAN!

I'm extremely intelligent......

OK.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a week.

You may want to go back and read your post in the thread where the cops pushed the old white dude down. I promise you thats funnier. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back