How do law-abiding blacks feel knowing all this shit's being done in their name?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I see blacks here and there, installing our new phones at work, checking in new inventory at the convenience store, minding their own business.

How do blacks who obey the law and try to live good lives feel now that radical extremists are destroying property and killing people in their name?

How do you feel knowing that the Police are abusing, brutalizing, and even Murdering people in your name?

How do you feel knowing that the Police are abusing, brutalizing, and even Murdering people in your name?
Well, I'm not really pro-police either. When I became a lawyer, I decided early on that I'd rather be a defense lawyer than a prosecutor.

Why don't you shut your white ass up trying to talk about black people OP?

I see blacks here and there, installing our new phones at work, checking in new inventory at the convenience store, minding their own business.

How do blacks who obey the law and try to live good lives feel now that radical extremists are destroying property and killing people in their name?
The looters and vandals are not doing it in anyone's name.

His racist ass wants to blame blacks so he can disregard the protests.

End the fucking protests to save lives.

Oh, I know what he's trying to say.

End the police violence to save lives.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

End economic inequality and save lives.

• Love
Why don't you shut your white ass up trying to talk about black people OP?
MAKE ME.
Lol! Another internet warrior. Whites have been doing most of the looting son. So shut your white ass up.
Where are the looters when Tea Party or Pro-Life have rallies?
Where are the blacks when whites riot because they run out of pumpkins? Whites are caught on tape rioting and defacing property junior and even with that, you have chosen to focus on 2 percent of the people there. And we all know why.

Blacks will be worse off when all this is over.

They will say to one another: "Where the fuck do I buy groceries now?"

"Get on the bus," they will say. "Nearest grocery store is in the white neighborhood."

Most of us have had the government lie to us and kill tens of thousands of innocent people and we throw parades celebrating that.

Tell me, how do you feel?

• Love

New Topics

Forum List

Back