Blacks, Hispanics denied aid after Sandy.

According to the FSHC, 35-percent of African American applicants and 18 percent of Latino applicants applying to the Homeowner Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Elevation and Mitigation (RREM) program were rejected by the state; while 13 percent of Caucasian applicants were denied from the same program.

Similarly, FSHC says 38 percent of African Americans and 20 percent of Latinos that applied to the Resettlement Grant Program had their applications rejected; while 14 percent of Caucasians were rejected from the same program.

Latino, African-American Applicants Unfairly Denied Sandy Relief Funds? | NBC 10 Philadelphia

blacks denied sandy aid

I'm betting it's retribution because they didn't support Crispie for governor.

of course you would assume that. can't be bothered to get more facts and find out exactly why they were rejected. must hate gop, must hate.

He doesn't even make it clear why the GOP is at all responsible for how Federal funds were allocated. Or does he think that since a Republican is in charge of one of the States hit, he had full control over what the administration did with the money.

Republicans on USMB proud of their relationship with blacks and Hispanics.

I don't know about others on USMB, but I am proud of Dr. Ben Carter, Gen. Colin Powell, Justice Clarence Thomas, Col. Alan West, Condi Rice, Mia Love, Star Parker, Thomas Sowell, Juan Williams, Larry Elder and many, many more black folks.

President Obama Obama and Eric Holder? Not so much.

According to the FSHC, 35-percent of African American applicants and 18 percent of Latino applicants applying to the Homeowner Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Elevation and Mitigation (RREM) program were rejected by the state; while 13 percent of Caucasian applicants were denied from the same program.

Similarly, FSHC says 38 percent of African Americans and 20 percent of Latinos that applied to the Resettlement Grant Program had their applications rejected; while 14 percent of Caucasians were rejected from the same program.

Latino, African-American Applicants Unfairly Denied Sandy Relief Funds? | NBC 10 Philadelphia

blacks denied sandy aid

I'm betting it's retribution because they didn't support Crispie for governor.

of course you would assume that. can't be bothered to get more facts and find out exactly why they were rejected. must hate gop, must hate.

He doesn't even make it clear why the GOP is at all responsible for how Federal funds were allocated. Or does he think that since a Republican is in charge of one of the States hit, he had full control over what the administration did with the money.

i believe both programs were NJ programs, thus administered by christie's admin. another question i have it, how would the people administering the money know the races of the parties?

i believe both programs were NJ programs, thus administered by christie's admin. another question i have it, how would the people administering the money know the races of the parties?

They wouldnt, if you dont advertise in minority areas you reduce the number of minorities that apply.

For some strange reason they seemed to be able to advertise in all the white areas with no problem. Maybe they weren't aware of the parts of the state that is mostly minority.

Ahhhhhh just kidding

They wouldnt, if you dont advertise in minority areas you reduce the number of minorities that apply.

For some strange reason they seemed to be able to advertise in all the white areas with no problem. Maybe they weren't aware of the parts of the state that is mostly minority.

Ahhhhhh just kidding

yeah right...what did they do black out the minority neighborhoods? lmao. you're a fanatical tool.

Ahhhhhh just kidding

yeah right...what did they do black out the minority neighborhoods? lmao. you're a fanatical tool.

LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

I'll put the truth against Hollywood any day of the week. Though, the above statement says a lot about your mental faculties. Just tug on that string for a moment.

How'd I know you would run all out of outrage? :lol: Suddenly fraud aint so bad unless its food fraud, right? :lol:

I don't follow.

You were really upset about fraud at wallmart then suddenly when shown an example of MASSIVE fraud you become all level headed and reasonable :lol: only when the color of the people involved changed tho

Ahhhhhh just kidding

Yeah, all those Blacks and Hispanics living on the Beach in $2,000,000 Bungalows kinda got shafted, huh?

Sarcasm aside.... I'd like to know how anybody can tell what color a person't skin is on a FEMA application.

I was going to go to work for FEMA as a disaster adjuster kind of deal (serious money to be made doing that) and I went to their class and was on the list to be called up.

I was and i decided I didn't want to hang out in some nasty disaster disaster area for weeks, maybe months, at a time. Even if it was for $1,500 a day.

But anyway, I've seen the forms and I don't recall seeing a box to be checked for race, ethnicity, sex or religion.

I also sold lots of FEMA Flood Insurance (They're the only ones who do, outside of Surplus Lines [don't go there]) and I don't recall seeing a question about anybody's race or ethnicity.

Know what I think? I think some dimocrap scumbag is lying out of his ass..... As usual.

I just don't see any way they can get the numbers.

Can't be done

How'd I know you would run all out of outrage? :lol: Suddenly fraud aint so bad unless its food fraud, right? :lol:

I don't follow.

You were really upset about fraud at wallmart then suddenly when shown an example of MASSIVE fraud you become all level headed and reasonable :lol: only when the color of the people involved changed tho

A Hollywood flick? I haven't seen it nor do I know what it's about. Suddenly you just figured out that you're living in a fictional world huh? Whereas you get to contemplate what I'm thinking with absolute certainty based upon no past behaviors that would give credence to your assessment. Never have I seen someone set up their own straw man and take the bait such as to discredit themselves.

I don't follow.

A Hollywood flick? I haven't seen it nor do I know what it's about. Suddenly you just figured out that you're living in a fictional world huh? Whereas you get to contemplate what I'm thinking with absolute certainty based upon no past behaviors that would give credence to your assessment. Never have I seen someone set up their own straw man and take the bait such as to discredit themselves.

All you had to say was "you got me" instead of all the huff and puff.

Ahhhhhh just kidding

LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

so they claim. tell me, how did they not advertise there? tv stations and channels are not run by communities, they are fun city wide. nbc here would have the same commercials city wide, not by community.

pure nonsense.

so they claim. tell me, how did they not advertise there? tv stations and channels are not run by communities, they are fun city wide. nbc here would have the same commercials city wide, not by community.

pure nonsense.

Why dont you find out instead of running around going "How, When, Why?"

You seem to think that your ignorance is my burden or because you dont know how, it cannot be true

pure nonsense.

You seem to think that your ignorance is my burden or because you dont know how, it cannot be true

i just informed you of why i believe it is impossible and you call me ignorant. you offer nothing of substance to support your claim, and you call me ignorant.

lol

pure nonsense.

A typical Radio Station trying to advertise to standard neighborhoods would have a hard time NOT reaching poor neighborhoods.

Well, unless they send the Radio and TV signals out on a special wave-length that only White Peoples can pick up. Or maybe, Christie personally went around town and told only White Peoples about FEMA.

Like Black People are so ignorant on how to get gubmint freebies..... :lmao:

Radio Waves travel long distances. So do TV signals. And newspapers don't usually say, "White Folks Only!!" on them.

I think you're full of shit. I think this whole thing is just another lying scumbag dimocrap piece of shit trying to get noticed.

Do ALL you people have mommy issues?

I mean.... Seriously

pure nonsense.

i just informed you of why i believe it is impossible and you call me ignorant. you offer nothing of substance to support your claim, and you call me ignorant.

lol

What you believe don't matter

You're right I offered. Nothing except a link that you didn't read or you wouldn't be asking those questions. My bad.

Forum List

Back