Blacks, Hispanics denied aid after Sandy.

Why dont you find out instead of running around going "How, When, Why?"

You seem to think that your ignorance is my burden or because you dont know how, it cannot be true
i just informed you of why i believe it is impossible and you call me ignorant. you offer nothing of substance to support your claim, and you call me ignorant.

lol

What you believe don't matter

You're right I offered. Nothing except a link that you didn't read or you wouldn't be asking those questions. My bad.

as edgo pointed out, radio waves and tv cable does not discriminate on which neighborhoods are poor or not. they cover vast areas and usually include cities, NOT communities.

you can't cite a single thing, except someone else's opinion, to support your claim that the signals didn't reach the poor.

ignorant as always CC

Sandy was not the first hurricane ever.

It was not the first to hit the affected area.

People who bought property in the affected area knew they were taking a chance on being flooded out. But they bought anyway. In an additional act of stupidity many did not buy flood insurance.

OK, so they brung it on themselves. And they should get aid? Any aid?

No, really, a national stupidity benefit?

Sandy was not the first hurricane ever.

It was not the first to hit the affected area.

People who bought property in the affected area knew they were taking a chance on being flooded out. But they bought anyway. In an additional act of stupidity many did not buy flood insurance.

OK, so they brung it on themselves. And they should get aid? Any aid?

No, really, a national stupidity benefit?
Indeed...Just ask us here in Florida...and why Insurance premiums are so high near the coast...:eusa_whistle:

i just informed you of why i believe it is impossible and you call me ignorant. you offer nothing of substance to support your claim, and you call me ignorant.

lol

What you believe don't matter

You're right I offered. Nothing except a link that you didn't read or you wouldn't be asking those questions. My bad.

as edgo pointed out, radio waves and tv cable does not discriminate on which neighborhoods are poor or not. they cover vast areas and usually include cities, NOT communities.

you can't cite a single thing, except someone else's opinion, to support your claim that the signals didn't reach the poor.

ignorant as always CC
As a life-long Communications Technician? I can certainly vouch for FACT that RF 'TRONS are NOT discriminating in any shape, form, fashion.

Man this gets old. Bush gets blamed for Katrina despite local officials fucking up big time. FEMA trucks were turned away when they tried to enter and the excuse given was that since they didn't have enough supplies for everyone at one time, riots and violence would break out. Local officials failed to get people out and they lied and said they were fully prepared the day before the hurricane.

Now, because Christie is 'target of the week', it's all his fault instead of the federal FEMA. Initially, Christie was praised for handling things immediately after the storm. After the initial response, FEMA took over. The current problem lies with the feds.

The only thing that is clear is that the liberal officials in New Orleans fucked up so bad that FEMA couldn't act fast enough. The right was blamed.

Now the Republican officials did the right thing after Sandy, but months later, FEMA didn't come through for people and the left still blames Christie.

No matter what happens, the left tries to pin it on the right. It's so idiotic and only the least sophisticated people will even buy it.

Last edited:
IF you read the link no where does it mention radio waves at all.

Quote:
LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

YOUR quote I believe?

Quote:
LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

YOUR quote I believe?

You see radio waves in that quote do you? It wouldnt be the first thing you saw that wasnt there :lol:

Idiots spent the last 2 pages talking about radio waves and no one else mentioned them. Of course, you always win a debate with a strawman baby :lol:

you don't think they advertised on radio?

you're dumber than i thought.

Radio ads tout aid for businesses hit by Hurricane Sandy | NJ.com

Show me in the link anything about Radio waves. If you cant then I have to ask why are you talking about Radio waves? Why not billboards? Print? Why radio waves?
Rdean made the claim in the op that the Governor of New Jersey was denying aid, when confronted with the fact that the US Federal Government under Obama established the rules and regulations he changed the claim to not enough advertising. Do keep up.

Show me in the link anything about Radio waves. If you cant then I have to ask why are you talking about Radio waves? Why not billboards? Print? Why radio waves?

you can't possibly be this stupid. the link was about radio ads.

How the Radio Spectrum Works

A radio wave is an electromagnetic wave propagated by an antenna. Radio waves have different frequencies, and by tuning a radio receiver to a specific frequency you can pick up a specific signal.

HowStuffWorks "How the Radio Spectrum Works"

thank you for making me laugh by not realizing that radio uses waves to spread its signal.

Rdean made the claim in the op that the Governor of New Jersey was denying aid, when confronted with the fact that the US Federal Government under Obama established the rules and regulations he changed the claim to not enough advertising. Do keep up.

1. That has nothing to do with me.

2. The link I provided said the same thing about lack of advertising

3. I said advertising and radio waves were pushed into the convo by Yurt. Why? No one knows unless Yurt believes advertising can only be done via radio waves. Which is wrong

you can't possibly be this stupid. the link was about radio ads.

How the Radio Spectrum Works

A radio wave is an electromagnetic wave propagated by an antenna. Radio waves have different frequencies, and by tuning a radio receiver to a specific frequency you can pick up a specific signal.

HowStuffWorks "How the Radio Spectrum Works"

thank you for making me laugh by not realizing that radio uses waves to spread its signal.

Show me in my link where it mentioned the lack of radio waves in certain neighborhoods.

The only person that brought up anything about Radio is you. Why?

Forum List

Back