Blacks, Hispanics denied aid after Sandy.

edge said:
so they claim. tell me, how did they not advertise there? tv stations and channels are not run by communities, they are fun city wide. nbc here would have the same commercials city wide, not by community.

pure nonsense.

Why dont you find out instead of running around going "How, When, Why?"

You seem to think that your ignorance is my burden or because you dont know how, it cannot be true

A typical Radio Station trying to advertise to standard neighborhoods would have a hard time NOT reaching poor neighborhoods.

It was edge who started talking about waves

yeah right...what did they do black out the minority neighborhoods? lmao. you're a fanatical tool.

LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

Latino, African-American Applicants Unfairly Denied Sandy Relief Funds? | NBC 10 Philadelphia

This is the link I provided and Edge thought he saw something about radio waves or something. He's always seeing something that isnt there.

So instead of reading the link I provided, you guys start in about how radio waves work :lol:

IF you read the link no where does it mention radio waves at all.

Quote:
LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

YOUR quote I believe?

You see radio waves in that quote do you? It wouldnt be the first thing you saw that wasnt there :lol:

Idiots spent the last 2 pages talking about radio waves and no one else mentioned them. Of course, you always win a debate with a strawman baby :lol:
Hey dumbass...YOU spoke of ADVERTISING...and not everyone is plugged into the internet son. Use what little greymatter you have...

You want to try that again?

:confused:

dood, radio and radio waves go hand in hand. no one can be this stupid without trying
Correct. He knows ZIP of RF tech.

Nope I know nothing about it. Thats the reason I didnt bring it up.

I said advertising wasnt done in those minority neighborhoods. I provided a link. Whats your rebuttal on that.

You can go to the tech section if you want to discuss radios and RF signals.

YOUR quote I believe?

You see radio waves in that quote do you? It wouldnt be the first thing you saw that wasnt there :lol:

Idiots spent the last 2 pages talking about radio waves and no one else mentioned them. Of course, you always win a debate with a strawman baby :lol:
Hey dumbass...YOU spoke of ADVERTISING...and not everyone is plugged into the internet son. Use what little greymatter you have...

You want to try that again?

Correct!

I said Advertising. I said NOTHING about radios. So why are you talking about radios when I didnt bring them up. Did you quote the wrong person?

Do you want to believe I'm discussing Radios? Are you saying when I speak of "advertising" thats a code word for "radio"?

Let me know how your STD riddled mind can see the radio out of Advertising? :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back