Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.

Well that's the problem in our country when it comes to voting. People like you vote on representatives like you voted for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......... the rest of us vote for who will do the better job, which Trump has repeatedly proven himself to be the best President we've had in decades.
Yeah, right. Good luck Ray. I gotta go mow. People coming over later.
So you’re not social distancing? How interesting.
We're open again in Tennessee to an extent. I wear masks in the stores, wash hands after being in the car after shopping and keep my distance from strangers. These are military and some family that I trust not to kill us with disease. They take precautions just like we do. Thanks for your concern.

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.
I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?
Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.
Agree to disagree. Adam Schiff is honest in your opinion?
Smart, hard worker, but kind of at tool times simply because partisan first. Kind of like mirror of some of the trump supporters in the Senate. I have very little time for party partisans on either side.
Explain how he is smart and a hard worker? He has lied to us for years and wasted millions with his impeachment BS.
Systematic, stays on his mission (to the extreme). He is not from my state. You move to CA and help get rid of him if you like. Impeachment doesn't bother me. trump deserved it.
“Deserved” is subjective. I believe I deserve to win the lottery. Now what?
buy more tickets. maybe you'll get lucky
Lottery is a tax on the stupid

The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.

Well that's the problem in our country when it comes to voting. People like you vote on representatives like you voted for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......... the rest of us vote for who will do the better job, which Trump has repeatedly proven himself to be the best President we've had in decades.
Yeah, right. Good luck Ray. I gotta go mow. People coming over later.
So you’re not social distancing? How interesting.
We're open again in Tennessee to an extent. I wear masks in the stores, wash hands after being in the car after shopping and keep my distance from strangers. These are military and some family that I trust not to kill us with disease. They take precautions just like we do. Thanks for your concern.
It was sarcasm. This virus is exaggerated. I am confident you ll be fine.

During the Nixon administration, one high official suggested that maybe the best policy was benign neglect.

According to what I have read, it meant that the federal government would simply let the Civil Rights laws take effect but would not proactively intervene either way.

I know that Democrats say that they want to be proactive in ensuring equality for non-Caucasians. That is fine.

The Republicans, I believe, also want non-Caucasians to have equal rights, but no special rights. That is fine, too.

I hope that we have a reasonably honest election in November so that American citizens can choose the path that they want for the country during the next four years.

Blacks have become the useful idiots of the Democrats.

Until they pull their head out of their asses they deserve the crumbs the Democrats throw to them.

Until they pull their head out of their asses they deserve the crumbs the Democrats throw to them.
I like it when you guys pitch out that useful idiot label. Everybody is so stupid they are easily manipulated except the trumpers, right? He sold you guys a bill of goods when he convinced you Mexico was going to build you a wall and it would solve the immigration problem. They didn't pay for it as they the said they wouldn't and then it became build to wall just because he said it will solve the immigration problem and to spite the democrats. Notice the Republicans were none to quick to fund it when they had the house, mostly because it will not solve the problem. The trumpers never noticed. Then it became those democrats won't give him the money, lets hate the democrats. Go baby. Were rolling now. No huge pork money for it? Ok, we'll shift budgets after they were approved and funded. It is just congress and he agreed to it with his own signature, but everyone knows he will go back on a deal or a contract or a treaty in a heartbeat. Not even his word matters even when he signs it to legislation passed by both houses of Congress. Republicans used to support the military, but Fk the military, we'll steel the money from the military to build the wall. That will show those damn democrats. Let the democrats fund the military. We want the wall. Trumpers are the most easily manipulated useful idiots on the planet, easily falling for empty glitz and BS from the guy who says he is a republican but goes his own way, each lie better than the last lie. You guys fall for it all!

I like it when you guys pitch out that useful idiot label. Everybody is so stupid they are easily manipulated except the trumpers, right? He sold you guys a bill of goods when he convinced you Mexico was going to build you a wall and it would solve the immigration problem. They didn't pay for it as they the said they wouldn't and then it became build to wall just because he said it will solve the immigration problem and to spite the democrats. Notice the Republicans were none to quick to fund it when they had the house, mostly because it will not solve the problem. The trumpers never noticed. Then it became those democrats won't give him the money, lets hate the democrats. Go baby. Were rolling now. No huge pork money for it? Ok, we'll shift budgets after they were approved and funded. It is just congress and he agreed to it with his own signature, but everyone knows he will go back on a deal or a contract or a treaty in a heartbeat. Not even his word matters even when he signs it to legislation passed by both houses of Congress. Republicans used to support the military, but Fk the military, we'll steel the money from the military to build the wall. That will show those damn democrats. Let the democrats fund the military. We want the wall. Trumpers are the most easily manipulated useful idiots on the planet, easily falling for empty glitz and BS from the guy who says he is a republican but goes his own way, each lie better than the last lie. You guys fall for it all!

First of all, find me a video of Trump saying that the wall will solve ALL our immigration problems. Secondly, that money for the military is all Trump and the Republicans doing. If Democrats controlled the House when that was passed, there wouldn't have been half of it there. So in spite of the wall, the military still has much more money thanks to President Trump.

We don't care how it's paid for, just as long as it's going up. Trump drastically reduced border crossings with his great work of holding Mexico responsible for their adjoining countries sending people to our border. Then he established the policy where asylum applications must be completed in your country's US Embassy. Also in that policy is if somebody does make it to our border for asylum, they will be immediately disqualified if asylum was offered to them in a passing country.

He also attacked the problem with VISA overstays, and even Birther Tourism where countries and radical groups would send their women here to have babies, and then bring them back home so they could radicalize these kids. When they turn of adult age, be able to enter our country as an American no questions asked to do us God knows what kind of harm.

I'm happy with the Presidents performance, and my opinion he's been the best President we've had in a very long time.

These Black useful Idiots are slaves on the Democrat welfare plantation.

Instead of having to pick cotton to get their chitlins and watermelon all they have to do is go the polls every election and pull the lever next to the D.

Right now they are burning down the cities just like the destructive Left wants them to do.

A little more work than just having to vote but some of them get a big screen TV and a pair of Nikes out of it.

First of all, find me a video of Trump saying that the wall will solve ALL our immigration problems. Secondly, that money for the military is all Trump and the Republicans doing. If Democrats controlled the House when that was passed, there wouldn't have been half of it there. So in spite of the wall, the military still has much more money thanks to President Trump.

We don't care how it's paid for, just as long as it's going up. Trump drastically reduced border crossings with his great work of holding Mexico responsible for their adjoining countries sending people to our border. Then he established the policy where asylum applications must be completed in your country's US Embassy. Also in that policy is if somebody does make it to our border for asylum, they will be immediately disqualified if asylum was offered to them in a passing country.

He also attacked the problem with VISA overstays, and even Birther Tourism where countries and radical groups would send their women here to have babies, and then bring them back home so they could radicalize these kids. When they turn of adult age, be able to enter our country as an American no questions asked to do us God knows what kind of harm.

I'm happy with the Presidents performance, and my opinion he's been the best President we've had in a very long time.
I will be glad when he is gone and you move on to the next shiny bobble.

I will be glad when he is gone and you move on to the next shiny bobble.

Well I have some bad news for you, and that is the only person that can do that is Creepy Joe, who is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Yeah, that's who we want in there at a time when we are trying to recover from a worldwide pandemic.

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.
I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?
Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.
Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

Your TDS is off the chain.
I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.
Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.
Not only did Obama play lip service to the military, but he attempted to cover for the real enemy when our soldier's were dying or had died in some situation's... Unbelievable. Remember the border patrol agent killed with the weapons of fast and furious, Bengazi, when he worried more about a beard being allowed for the Ft.Hood killer, worried about water boarding, stripped the budgets to the bone, never fixed the VA problem, pardoned enemies of this country etc ?? Now compare Trump's record on the military again ? No ? I thought not.

Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.
Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.
Not only did Obama play lip service to the military, but he attempted to cover for the real enemy when our soldier's were dying or had died in some situation's... Unbelievable. Remember the border patrol agent killed with the weapons of fast and furious, Bengazi, when he worried more about a beard being allowed for the Ft.Hood killer, worried about water boarding, stripped the budgets to the bone, never fixed the VA problem, pardoned enemies of this country etc ?? Now compare Trump's record on the military again ? No ? I thought not.
And that means what, exactly now that trump is pres for over 3 years? Let me get this straight. You did not like Obama, as you do not feel he supported the military so you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military? What do you have against the military?

And that means what, exactly now that trump is pres for over 3 years? Let me get this straight. You did not like Obama, as you do not feel he supported the military so you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military? What do you have against the military?
He does. My boys in Afghanistan were down to one meal a day at times due to budgets and ineptitude. Not anymore. Do you not recall the sequester by Obama? Come on man.

Spin like your king Obummer Hussein. He was the worst, and his bullcrap is showing big time in the negative for this country. The blacks would have done way on better with a conservative black president like Herman Caine etc, than a president like Obama.

He does. My boys in Afghanistan were down to one meal a day at times due to budgets and ineptitude. Not anymore. Do you not recall the sequester by Obama? Come on man.
Strange, my son in the 82nd did not mention a food problem over there. Are you positive it wasn't shitty logistical support and not they ran out of food to feed the troops? Sounds like piss poor S-4 and supply chain. Highly surprised you did not complain enough for it to get to the papers, like the guardsmen did to get the up armored vehicle the regular army was using so they wouldn't die. Pretty sure what the rations of food and water per man per day in the field have been. Your problem was probably between the S-4 shop, the Battalion trains and a possibly worthless Support Platoon Leader.

Spin like your king Obummer Hussein. He was the worst, and his bullcrap is showing big time in the negative for this country. The blacks would have done way on better with a conservative black president like Herman Caine etc, than a president like Obama.
Dang, dude. You got it baaaad. Obama is gone. Trump has been here about 3-1/2 years. Trump is the one who doesn't like the military now. Look at it like this. If I said I liked you and I was your friend, but slapped the $hit out of you anytime I got behind you where you didn't see me coming, but kept on proclaiming my friendship. You would think I was a pretty $hitty friend, right? You would be correct. Friends like that, you do not need because they are not friends. Focus on the problem of the present. You cannot change the past and after 3-1/2 years it doesn't matter. The Commander of the relief has accepted the battle hand-off and is responsible for all operations within the sector.

Dang, dude. You got it baaaad. Obama is gone. Trump has been here about 3-1/2 years. Trump is the one who doesn't like the military now. Look at it like this. If I said I liked you and I was your friend, but slapped the $hit out of you anytime I got behind you where you didn't see me coming, but kept on proclaiming my friendship. You would think I was a pretty $hitty friend, right? You would be correct. Friends like that, you do not need because they are not friends. Focus on the problem of the present. You cannot change the past and after 3-1/2 years it doesn't matter. The Commander of the relief has accepted the battle hand-off and is responsible for all operations within the sector.
You sit here and defend Obama's presidency, after all that you see now in which is a result of that failed presidency ?? No you got it bad dude. TDS is real.

You sit here and defend Obama's presidency, after all that you see now in which is a result of that failed presidency ?? No you got it bad dude. TDS is real.
Don't start a bunch of lies. Quote me where I defended Obama or admit your mistake like a man.

Don't start a bunch of lies. Quote me where I defended Obama or admit your mistake like a man.
Ok, do you or did you support the Obama presidency ???

Ok, do you or did you support the Obama presidency ???
If I haven't supported him on the board why are you looking for trouble, just because I don't think much of trump and don't mind saying why? It is not the same. When Bush tanked the economy my branch of a Nation wide company closed it's operation here. No prob. I went on vacation. Stock market took a huge hit while I was on a beach and didn't even know I had lost a huge amount in my just barely prior to retirement years. I knew it was a bubble caused by lack of regulation that even allowed the banks to speculate in derivatives. I knew the republican loved and favored a free and easy economy and presided over it for the 8 years prior. Bush could not run again. It looked like they turned off the lights after having a good time at the party and took the party favors on the way out the door. Damn straight I vote for Obama and I do not regret it. Low an behold it stabilized and started to rise and continued to slowly rise. Obviously I took some lucrative work and stabalized MY finances. He did ME no harm and the Republicans almost sank us right before retirement. Don't cry and moan to me about Obama, cause I don't care. The big guys got paid back. We paid my own way the way as we always have and as we are doing now in retirement. He not one of my favorites Presidents, but he didn't kill a bunch of my brothers in arms over a bullshit Iraq war we still haven't gotten out of and he got the work environment back into production so I didn't lose anything else and gained back some of my losses. You think he is significant now. I know he is not. I also know the jerk in the White House now is far more dangerous and I will vote to get him out. You do what you want to do. If you wish to play the "but Obama" game with me, forget it!
I answered fairly honestly and with a level head, which I suspect is more than you deserved since you are still stuck in the past. If I have to deal with your Obama crap again, I will put you on IGNORE and never read another opinion you have on anything. If you want to lobby for trump I have no problem with that.

Forum List

Back