Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

They can't explain it. This is the only impeachment that used Thought Police with no crime and no impeachable offense. Their time is coming though because this started an impeachment war. Next time a commie President gets in under a Republican House, they will impeach him or her to return the favor.

Democrats don't think before doing something, they just mindless do. When the tables turn and it bites them in the ass, they cry the loudest.

Good intent but Republicans don't have the balls to retaliate in kind for Trump's impeachment. And, in the end, that's a good thing; it's not how government is supposed to work in the United States.

As Rambo once said, I didn't draw first blood sir!

Democrats will keep punching as long as nobody punches back. I hope the Republicans see the great support for Donald Trump by their constituents, and maybe come to terms that perhaps it's time to grow a set of balls and give what they get.

If you punch Donald Trump, he punches back twice as hard, and as long as he doesn't get too carried away, we applaud him when he does.

There are city and state crimes and there are federal crimes. Currently, rioting is not a federal crime. That's why we should make it one. It would take the judgement out of the hands of local politicians and put it on federal judges who don't care what people think about them. And of course they would go to a federal prison instead of a state one.

What's the constitutional authority for rioting to be a federal crime?

I don't think it has anything to do with the Constitution. After all, we currently have all kinds of federal crimes that are punishable by prison, and the Constitution mentions nothing about it.

I think we should find every rioter, take away their citizenship, and ship them to a country that does things that way. See how they like living without a true justice system.
What right does our country have to ship a criminal to a different country?

But you're right in that the looters should all be convicted of a crime. I don't know if there's a particular looting law but there should be and it should have very serious consequences for violators.

There's a law that covers looting. It's called "breaking and entering". They should be charged just like any other lowlife criminal who breaks into someone else's business and takes things. It's outrageous to dignify such behavior by pretending their motivations somehow make it "noble".

Obviously the charges for looting amid a riot are not strong enough, because we've had three riots in the last six years. So I too think that looting should be on a different level. A minimum of ten years in prison for destruction or theft of property during a riot or protest.

The real problem is how many mayors and governors refuse to do ANYTHING to the rioters and looters. How can we know if the charges are strong enough, if the pantywaist politicians refuse to allow anyone to be arrested, charged, and prosecuted, because they're afraid of "looking mean"?

If it were up to me, I'd definitely charge them extra for breaking and entering while in the commission of another crime, aka rioting, similar to the way that they charge one with murder if someone is killed during the commission of another crime.

There are city and state crimes and there are federal crimes. Currently, rioting is not a federal crime. That's why we should make it one. It would take the judgement out of the hands of local politicians and put it on federal judges who don't care what people think about them. And of course they would go to a federal prison instead of a state one.

Since at least some of the rioters carried on their illegal activities on federal property, THEY have committed a federal crime. Tom Cotton seems to believe their activities could be put down under the Insurrection Act. I personally think it should fall under the heading of "terrorist act".

Not sure I'm crazy about them going to federal prison instead of state, simply because federal prisons tend to be a little too nice. I think they should have to be housed in an Arizona tent city. :D

Never being in prison myself, I always thought it was just the opposite: the federal prison was the worst of the two. Well.........whatever they can use as a deterrent would be great, and the media covering harsh sentencing against the people who caused damage or theft would also help greatly. It would give future troublemakers something to think about before deciding between watching a movie on pay per view and going downtown to destroy public property and businesses.

I've never been in prison, but my husband and brother were both correctional officers for years. I had to drive past the federal prison to get to the state prison where they both worked when I needed to go there. And federal prisons tend to have a reputation of being like Club Med with barbed wire.

I think we should find every rioter, take away their citizenship, and ship them to a country that does things that way. See how they like living without a true justice system.
What right does our country have to ship a criminal to a different country?

But you're right in that the looters should all be convicted of a crime. I don't know if there's a particular looting law but there should be and it should have very serious consequences for violators.

There's a law that covers looting. It's called "breaking and entering". They should be charged just like any other lowlife criminal who breaks into someone else's business and takes things. It's outrageous to dignify such behavior by pretending their motivations somehow make it "noble".

Obviously the charges for looting amid a riot are not strong enough, because we've had three riots in the last six years. So I too think that looting should be on a different level. A minimum of ten years in prison for destruction or theft of property during a riot or protest.

The real problem is how many mayors and governors refuse to do ANYTHING to the rioters and looters. How can we know if the charges are strong enough, if the pantywaist politicians refuse to allow anyone to be arrested, charged, and prosecuted, because they're afraid of "looking mean"?

If it were up to me, I'd definitely charge them extra for breaking and entering while in the commission of another crime, aka rioting, similar to the way that they charge one with murder if someone is killed during the commission of another crime.
Anyone rioting, thus causing loss of property, and loss of life regardless of it being directly or indirectly involved, should be charged quickly and accordingly.

This country has got to understand that among all races we find that there is bad in character amongst them all. If blacks, whites or any race decide to break the law, and this regardless of when or where they do it, then they should be held accountable without any waver if found guilty. No special privileges allowed in these situations, where as the law should be the law no matter what. This has gone to far, and this attempt to highjack the message in order to demand unreasonable things isn't going to fly, and it shouldn't fly.

Mob rule won't cut it, and it shouldn't ever cut it.

This thing is going to be used by our enemies abroad, in a propaganda campaign to rival all propaganda campaigns. They will tell their nations that we have failed, and our style of republic is worthless, our people are fool's, and our nation has become weak.

Many, many implications involved in the situation.

Innocent people losing their lives in the most heinous ways (in a so called vengeful frenzy), is not meeting violence with justice, but instead is using propaganda to justify heinous violent acts that go far beyond what justice in any way resembles.

Now are we a civilized nation and people or are we not ?

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.
I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?
Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.
Agree to disagree. Adam Schiff is honest in your opinion?
Smart, hard worker, but kind of at tool times simply because partisan first. Kind of like mirror of some of the trump supporters in the Senate. I have very little time for party partisans on either side.
Explain how he is smart and a hard worker? He has lied to us for years and wasted millions with his impeachment BS.
Systematic, stays on his mission (to the extreme). He is not from my state. You move to CA and help get rid of him if you like. Impeachment doesn't bother me. trump deserved it.

For what, precisely? Maybe YOU can produce some evidence of this constant parroting of "He deserved it, it was justified", because the Dems in Congress apparently couldn't.

The floor is yours. Feel free to explain to us that Trump needed impeaching, rather than just asserting it and expecting that to mean something.
Oh, I am not a trump supporter (I thought you knew), and think he was guilty of attempting to extort a foreign country to take an action for his personal political benefit and using Federal government personnel, manpower, funding to carry it out until he was caught and made every effort to prevent a through investigation by refusing to testify, allow others to testify, blocking document,etc,etc, and figure Pence would be a better president. Just my opinion on him, his excuses, and his general conduct since the first nine months of his term also come to bear. Oh yes, I am not from CA. You will probably have to market the people in his district to vote him out, not me. Or is it that you don't really want him out, as much as wanting to bitch about him impeaching your orange cult leader, to gin up emotional support for your cause. Sorry if I can't help you, but heck, all the polls show he is the most disapproved of president in the history of the United States. So, what else is new except 100,000 plus dead Americans from the disease trump acted like was a hoax to get him out of office (I am sure those dead people will be right back on their feet shortly) and riots in most major cities in the country over fascist, controlling deadly uniformed police who have been filmed on multiple cellphone pruposely killing another black guy just show their power, rather than arrest and transport, as they were paid to do.

Oh, I didn't say you were a Trump supporter, I'm not surprised you were too stupid to know. And I didn't ask what your opinion was, moron. I asked why he "needed impeaching". If all you've got is, "Because I hate him, so I'm sure he's guilty of everything evil", then that just proves that he DIDN'T need it.
Great, here come the childish name calling, typical of donnie's supporters. Are you really intent on going back and re litigating the actual impeachment? Beside you know darn well I never said anything about "hate". I was raised better. If you are saying I did, wouldn't that make you a liar. Weren't you raised any better? Or do trump supporters just naturally have a loose way the truth and a totally understanding nature only when trump proclaims it?

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.
I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?
Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.
Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

Your TDS is off the chain.
I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.
It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.
Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.
Not only did Obama play lip service to the military, but he attempted to cover for the real enemy when our soldier's were dying or had died in some situation's... Unbelievable. Remember the border patrol agent killed with the weapons of fast and furious, Bengazi, when he worried more about a beard being allowed for the Ft.Hood killer, worried about water boarding, stripped the budgets to the bone, never fixed the VA problem, pardoned enemies of this country etc ?? Now compare Trump's record on the military again ? No ? I thought not.
And that means what, exactly now that trump is pres for over 3 years? Let me get this straight. You did not like Obama, as you do not feel he supported the military so you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military? What do you have against the military?

Impossible for you to consider that anyone might genuinely disagree with you about "doesn't support the military", isn't it? You see it that way, ergo it's objective fact and everyone else sees it, too, and therefore we MUST be against supporting the military.

Consider the possibility that what you're so "sure" is fact is really just your personal perspective, and you just might possibly not be as wise and unbiased as your ego tells you you are.
I never said nobody would disagree. It actually is my perspective, based on things that "I" consider were trump mistakes made, that ran contrary to actual support support of the military, kind of like pissing on my combat boots from behind while telling me you love me.

Wrong, Chuckles. You made a definitive statement: "you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military?" Then you asked a question that required the assumption that your statement was fact: "What do you have against the military?"

You're correct that this is merely your opinion, and therefore worth less than a taco fart in a wind tunnel. But you're lying to yourself if you think you PRESENTED it as your opinion. Hence my post.
Pretty much as valuable as your, but closer to accurate. Eat a lot of tacos and hang out in wind tunnels do you? Very intellectual. Thanks for playing.

Watched Martha McCallum on Fox talking with a lady named Kate from the Biden campaign, and talk about spin, spin, spin.. Wow. So I guess that's what the people will be getting with Biden, where as he can race bait and trash Trump with no boundaries, and his little minions will brainlessly protect his bullcrap without any decency or concious what so ever.

That was a sickening interview.

Watched Martha McCallum on Fox talking with a lady named Kate from the Biden campaign, and talk about spin, spin, spin.. Wow. So I guess that's what the people will be getting with Biden, where as he can race bait and trash Trump with no boundaries, and his little minions will brainlessly protect his bullcrap without any decency or concious what so ever.

Kind of like this one?
1591055268696.png

Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.
It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.
Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.
Not only did Obama play lip service to the military, but he attempted to cover for the real enemy when our soldier's were dying or had died in some situation's... Unbelievable. Remember the border patrol agent killed with the weapons of fast and furious, Bengazi, when he worried more about a beard being allowed for the Ft.Hood killer, worried about water boarding, stripped the budgets to the bone, never fixed the VA problem, pardoned enemies of this country etc ?? Now compare Trump's record on the military again ? No ? I thought not.
And that means what, exactly now that trump is pres for over 3 years? Let me get this straight. You did not like Obama, as you do not feel he supported the military so you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military? What do you have against the military?

Impossible for you to consider that anyone might genuinely disagree with you about "doesn't support the military", isn't it? You see it that way, ergo it's objective fact and everyone else sees it, too, and therefore we MUST be against supporting the military.

Consider the possibility that what you're so "sure" is fact is really just your personal perspective, and you just might possibly not be as wise and unbiased as your ego tells you you are.
I never said nobody would disagree. It actually is my perspective, based on things that "I" consider were trump mistakes made, that ran contrary to actual support support of the military, kind of like pissing on my combat boots from behind while telling me you love me.

Wrong, Chuckles. You made a definitive statement: "you went and found this goof who doesn't support the military?" Then you asked a question that required the assumption that your statement was fact: "What do you have against the military?"

You're correct that this is merely your opinion, and therefore worth less than a taco fart in a wind tunnel. But you're lying to yourself if you think you PRESENTED it as your opinion. Hence my post.
Pretty much as valuable as your, but closer to accurate. Eat a lot of tacos and hang out in wind tunnels do you? Very intellectual. Thanks for playing.
White. You’re losing this debate. Regroup, marine.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104
What was she attempting to justify for Trump ???

White. You’re losing this debate. Regroup, marine.
Nah. All he's got is name calling and misquotes. He lost the minute he departed from the facts of what was said and not said. He tagged me in another one a little while ago when he forgot the topic of the thread. A lightweight. Oh, and ARMY, dude. You were probably thinking of my older brother. Never understood why he chose them. Glad he lived through it.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104
Everything at one time or another. She was that one that coined the phrase "alternative facts" to completely skew the narrative if necessary.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104
Everything at one time or another. She was that one that coined the phrase "alternative facts" to completely skew the narrative if necessary.
Uh in the overall game score, you might be losing dude.

Hard to justify all the bullcrap piling up on the left, especially found in these bad cultures, crazy radical riots or past policies created.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104

Hard to justify all the bullcrap piling up on the left, especially found in these bad cultures, crazy radical riots or past policies created.
Amen on the crazy radical riot crap. I've been watching dumbass policies or Democratic and Republican administrations since the 60s. Those riots were pretty wild back then too. Ever thought we just might be a violent country by nature? Policies come and go and it keeps staying the same. As a society, we don't seem to learn and show little sign of remembering even modern history.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104

Amen on the crazy radical riot crap. I've been watching dumbass policies or Democratic and Republican administrations since the 60s. Those riots were pretty wild back then too. Ever thought we just might be a violent country by nature? Policies come and go and it keeps staying the same. As a society, we don't seem to learn and show little sign of remembering even modern history.
The key ingredient missing is Christ being in our midst. As we have seen him pushed away, and people following their own ways, the situation just gets bleaker and bleaker on solving even the simplest of issues. Anyone who can't look back and see that, otherwise after we have came to this point in life, aren't paying attention. There is no other way, but it is ignored in favor of sinfulness, anarchy, chaos, and radicalness reigning supreme in these latter days.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104

The key ingredient missing is Christ being in our midst. As we have seen him pushed away, and people following their own ways, the situation just gets bleaker and bleaker on solving even the simplest of issues. Anyone who can't look back and see that, otherwise after we have came to this point in life, aren't paying attention. There is no other way, but it is ignored in favor of sinfulness, anarchy, chaos, and radicalness reigning supreme in these latter days.
A lot to be said for being dragged to Sunday school and church regularly from an early age, to get that grounding in religion and morality, especially if the parents and grandparents walked the walk, not just talking the talk.

Kind of like this one?
View attachment 344104

I must be getting old. Back when I was younger, everybody was taught to believe in God. Sure, you may rob a gas station, shoplift, assault somebody, but you always had this guilt thrown on you by religion. Was that a bad thing?

While some people may have gotten away with criminal activity, they also believed that they will pay a price on the other end. It kept many people who didn't do those things from doing them in my opinion.

In the past when people asked me where Jesus was amid school shootings, I would simply reply that the left kicked Jesus out of school decades ago.

Unfortunately, many don't believe in another life, paying for your sins, being cast away for eternity. They believe that when you die, everything just goes to black like before you were born. No matter what you did in your life, there is no price to pay. So why not do them?

Agree to disagree. Adam Schiff is honest in your opinion?
Smart, hard worker, but kind of at tool times simply because partisan first. Kind of like mirror of some of the trump supporters in the Senate. I have very little time for party partisans on either side.
Explain how he is smart and a hard worker? He has lied to us for years and wasted millions with his impeachment BS.
Systematic, stays on his mission (to the extreme). He is not from my state. You move to CA and help get rid of him if you like. Impeachment doesn't bother me. trump deserved it.

For what, precisely? Maybe YOU can produce some evidence of this constant parroting of "He deserved it, it was justified", because the Dems in Congress apparently couldn't.

The floor is yours. Feel free to explain to us that Trump needed impeaching, rather than just asserting it and expecting that to mean something.
Oh, I am not a trump supporter (I thought you knew), and think he was guilty of attempting to extort a foreign country to take an action for his personal political benefit and using Federal government personnel, manpower, funding to carry it out until he was caught and made every effort to prevent a through investigation by refusing to testify, allow others to testify, blocking document,etc,etc, and figure Pence would be a better president. Just my opinion on him, his excuses, and his general conduct since the first nine months of his term also come to bear. Oh yes, I am not from CA. You will probably have to market the people in his district to vote him out, not me. Or is it that you don't really want him out, as much as wanting to bitch about him impeaching your orange cult leader, to gin up emotional support for your cause. Sorry if I can't help you, but heck, all the polls show he is the most disapproved of president in the history of the United States. So, what else is new except 100,000 plus dead Americans from the disease trump acted like was a hoax to get him out of office (I am sure those dead people will be right back on their feet shortly) and riots in most major cities in the country over fascist, controlling deadly uniformed police who have been filmed on multiple cellphone pruposely killing another black guy just show their power, rather than arrest and transport, as they were paid to do.

Oh, I didn't say you were a Trump supporter, I'm not surprised you were too stupid to know. And I didn't ask what your opinion was, moron. I asked why he "needed impeaching". If all you've got is, "Because I hate him, so I'm sure he's guilty of everything evil", then that just proves that he DIDN'T need it.
Great, here come the childish name calling, typical of donnie's supporters. Are you really intent on going back and re litigating the actual impeachment? Beside you know darn well I never said anything about "hate". I was raised better. If you are saying I did, wouldn't that make you a liar. Weren't you raised any better? Or do trump supporters just naturally have a loose way the truth and a totally understanding nature only when trump proclaims it?

Great, here comes the childish whining, typical of TDS sufferers, that they aren't getting the respect they think they deserve but haven't earned.

I'm perfectly happy with the results of the sham impeachment, given that the Senate gave it all the seriousness it deserved, and Trump remains in office. It seems to me that YOU want to rewrite it, and pretend that your masters accomplished something other than making fools of themselves in their failure and blatant partisanship.

Spare me the "You have to pay attention only to my actual words, you can't notice my actions" crap. You want to talk about childish . . . Welcome to the adult world, where people can look behind your words to your behavior, and thus recognize that you're lying to them and to yourself.

If you consider being raised to be a self-deluding hypocrite to be "raised better", then clearly, your upbringing deserves the same amount of respect - ie. none - that your discourse does. But I will comfort myself in knowing that I am not only smarter than you, I also had better parents.

That was what I was expecting to get from Biden, because that's what all leftists have taught us to expect from them.

Forum List

Back