Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

It's funny how whites here are so "concerned" about black political choices. You guys picked trump and nobody in America deserved that.

But Biden didn't do anything that's not done all the time to blacks -- by blacks when they dare to step out of the Dem party.. They are told "You aint black anymore"... Pretty sure you've done that yourself many times.. Check out the list I gave.. ANY of them "black enough" for ya??

And Geez -- I'm defending your candidate here.. Cut me some slack.. That can't happen too often...

It's funny how whites here are so "concerned" about black political choices. You guys picked trump and nobody in America deserved that.

It's funny how blacks here are so "concerned" about white political choices. You guys picked Hillary and nobody in America deserved that.

Blacks deserve the best candidate, just like the rest of us. That is, hands down, Biden. He is our only hope to reunite the country and heal all these fresh wounds!

Offering one defective or compromised candidate after another is no way to win elections...
This candidate sure "doubles down" on the defects of the previous one. BOTH parties are dying.. YOURS is just committing a very slow and painful suicide...

I think a better title for this thread is "The Negro Do Not Know What Is Good For Them, Whitey Is Here To Help".

The entire purpose of a political campaign is to explain to potential voters that you are a better choice for them than your opponent. Democrats have been telling blacks what they think is best for them - often in ways that I would find immensely insulting if you directed them at me - for 60 years now. Given all this, I find it astounding that you are "shocked and outraged" when Republicans do the same thing.

Blacks deserve better than Biden?

Perhaps... perhaps...

But Rump ain't the answer to that dilemma... :cool:

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!

As if. Only Democrats are archaic - and evil - enough to think that would sound like a good deal to anyone.

Blacks deserve better than Biden?

Perhaps... perhaps...

But Rump ain't the answer to that dilemma... :cool:

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!
None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

And Judgment Day's-a-comin'...

Maybe to YOU it doesn't matter. To anyone who wasn't trying to put a stop to it for a political agenda, it matters a great deal, because they want it back.

But Biden didn't do anything that's not done all the time to blacks -- by blacks when they dare to step out of the Dem party.. They are told "You aint black anymore"... Pretty sure you've done that yourself many times.. Check out the list I gave.. ANY of them "black enough" for ya??

And Geez -- I'm defending your candidate here.. Cut me some slack.. That can't happen too often...
I am sure you don't mind blacks who work against the interest of the black community thereby enabling white racism to be maintained. That's what an Uncle Tom is. There are black democrats who are toms. But if you are black and support trump you are supporting an anti black agenda. I won't be checking out your list and as I have said before, I agree with Biden.

I think a better title for this thread is "The Negro Do Not Know What Is Good For Them, Whitey Is Here To Help".

The entire purpose of a political campaign is to explain to potential voters that you are a better choice for them than your opponent. Democrats have been telling blacks what they think is best for them - often in ways that I would find immensely insulting if you directed them at me - for 60 years now. Given all this, I find it astounding that you are "shocked and outraged" when Republicans do the same thing.

I do not actually have a party preference on this issue, most white Americans are racist (this does not mean always violently or with hostility) so it does not astonish me that it is reflected in the different parties.

It just reflects in different ways, Democrats tend to be paternalistic and patronising, Republicans use the code law and order and voter suppression.

I do not actually have a party preference on this issue, most white Americans are racist (this does not mean always violently or with hostility) so it does not astonish me that it is reflected in the different parties.

It just reflects in different ways, Democrats tend to be paternalistic and patronising, Republicans use the code law and order and voter suppression.

There is no voter suppression. It's a lie made up by the Democrats.

The OP pretends to care what "blacks deserve", while saying this stuff on another thread:
Now the black community must be led by the hand to fill out a mail-in ballot. Two words: Bell Curve

Why do you guys even bother playing these games? No one is buying it.

Source: Post 55, Dem Senator: Opposition to Mail-In Ballots: They’re ‘Trying to Stop People of Color From Voting’
Poster pretends Democrats care what Black's deserve.

Fewer and fewer Blacks are falling for it.

More are getting off their knees and thinking for themselves every day.

Imagine the blowout victory for Trump if no Black Americans needed Biden's permission to be Black.

I am sure you don't mind blacks who work against the interest of the black community thereby enabling white racism to be maintained.

That's a matter of opinion as to "what the interests of the black community might be"... In everything politics, there's more than one way to achieve similar goals.. Both sides usually have the SAME GOALS AND INTENTIONS..,. Ending senseless violence, epidemic drug addiction, inferior educational results, better interface to govt services, etc...

It's ONLY political approaches to these things that cause people to be labeled.. Not their skin color. Not their sincerity.. How is Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson, Star Parker or Alveda King -- "working against the interests of the black community" and explain to me HOW they are doing it...

Yeah, during Jim Crow people said "the coloureds like the back of the bus and drinken from der own water fountains."

Yeah, during Jim Crow people said "the coloureds like the back of the bus and drinken from der own water fountains."

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? Since you are inept of understanding politics, allow me to explain this to you.......if you have a half-way open mind about this.

Voter-ID is a system that we have been using for years, except in voting. You need a photo ID for just about everything in this country: Purchase alcohol or tobacco products, get a home loan, obtain a passport, get a drivers license, cash a check, just to name a few.

So why are Democrats using race to fight Voter-ID? It's because they know a good number of their constituents are lazy. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; short lines, several day voting instead of one day, mail in ballots, rides to the polls.......... But to put the least effort into voting like getting an ID, a good number will say to hell with it. I'll just stay home.

Republicans are a different animal. Voting is of extreme importance to us, and we would climb over a lot filled with ants hills, naked, covered in maple syrup to vote. We will do anything to make sure our vote is counted.

Since Democrats can't be honest with their constituents (and never have been) they needed to use a phony excuse, and that excuse is discrimination and voter suppression. So they decided to fall back on their Joker card--Race.

Of course they have no evidence to backup their claims, but when have they ever? They don't need evidence. All they need is their subdivision of the Democrat party called the Main Stream Media. As long as they promote their lie, it's as good as Gospel to their sheep. Nobody will even question it. Nobody on the left will have the common sense to ask how one requirement, that applies to all equally, is racially discriminatory or discriminatory to their particular voter group.

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? Since you are inept of understanding politics, allow me to explain this to you.......if you have a half-way open mind about this.

Voter-ID is a system that we have been using for years, except in voting. You need a photo ID for just about everything in this country: Purchase alcohol or tobacco products, get a home loan, obtain a passport, get a drivers license, cash a check, just to name a few.

So why are Democrats using race to fight Voter-ID? It's because they know a good number of their constituents are lazy. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; short lines, several day voting instead of one day, mail in ballots, rides to the polls.......... But to put the least effort into voting like getting an ID, a good number will say to hell with it. I'll just stay home.

Republicans are a different animal. Voting is of extreme importance to us, and we would climb over a lot filled with ants hills, naked, covered in maple syrup to vote. We will do anything to make sure our vote is counted.

Since Democrats can't be honest with their constituents (and never have been) they needed to use a phony excuse, and that excuse is discrimination and voter suppression. So they decided to fall back on their Joker card--Race.

Of course they have no evidence to backup their claims, but when have they ever? They don't need evidence. All they need is their subdivision of the Democrat party called the Main Stream Media. As long as they promote their lie, it's as good as Gospel to their sheep. Nobody will even question it. Nobody on the left will have the common sense to ask how one requirement, that applies to all equally, is racially discriminatory or discriminatory to their particular voter group.

You are in racist denial.

White racists often told themselves they are not doing anything wrong, that African Americans have the same opportunities, the same life.

Racism is often a form of self delusion.

The entire world has called the USA out on African American voter suppression.

Take off your white hood and look around.

You are in racist denial.

White racists often told themselves they are not doing anything wrong, that African Americans have the same opportunities, the same life.

Racism is often a form of self delusion.

The entire world has called the USA out on African American voter suppression.

Take off your white hood and look around.

How come Mexicans are so much better at living in America than Blacks who have been here for over 250 years?

Forum List

Back