blacks committing more hate crimes

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
and they always try to make it look like the whites are the EVIL ones!!
'I'm reposting this video because people like him doesn't matter white or any race should never disrespect essential workers putting their lives in jeopardy especially with this COVID-19,' he wrote
he's a RACIST!!!

Crime and violence among blacks is out of control. Not all are violent. Not all are criminals. The problem is so widespread that there is no such thing as extending the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Crime and violence among blacks is out of control. Not all are violent. Not all are criminals. The problem is so widespread that there is no such thing as extending the benefit of the doubt anymore.
I would have to say the BIGGEST reason for this is because so MANY young black children come from broken homes, often left to be raised by only their mothers, because the deadbeat fathers have flown the coop or are in jail or prison. And it APPEARS that not ENOUGH of these children are being taught the difference between right and wrong. And of COURSE, not even CLOSE to all are violent or criminals. I truly believe THE most underlying problem is what they are taught or NOT taught at home. And of course our society and mainstream media doesn't help with this either.

Back to the topic, what crime did the FedEx driver commit? Understand that getting uppity with a white person is not actually a crime, despite what you might wish.

What I saw was a FedEx driver doing his job, and the white guy going crazy racist. Yes, he shouldn't have posted the video, and FedEx did have the right to fire him for it, but that doesn't change the facts of the case.

I would have to say the BIGGEST reason for this is because so MANY young black children come from broken homes, often left to be raised by only their mothers, because the deadbeat fathers have flown the coop or are in jail or prison. And it APPEARS that not ENOUGH of these children are being taught the difference between right and wrong. And of COURSE, not even CLOSE to all are violent or criminals. I truly believe THE most underlying problem is what they are taught or NOT taught at home. And of course our society and mainstream media doesn't help with this either.
the democratic party has destroyed the black family .

Recently two black NFL players were arrested for armed robbery. A few days later four black NFL players were arrested in a violent robbery that netted 11,000 dollars. That's six millionaire football players committing violent street crimes. Why? How does this happen? It can't be money. It's visceral. It is the combination of intense hatred of the victims and a raging sense of entitlement. These punk criminals feel a right to commit those crimes. Unfortunately many people look at a black man and see the hater with a right to murder them.

It's funny how you scum can pick out crimes by blacks but the UCR shows whites leading by large margins in 27 out of 30 categories of crimes committed in the United States.

And when it comes to violence in America, whites are the undisputed champs. It is apparent that the way the scum here were raised allowed them to develop psychosis.

Get help.

That black guy who beat up the elderly guy in the nursing home beat up several of the old white seniors. I understand he has been arrested.

That black guy who beat up the elderly guy in the nursing home beat up several of the old white seniors. I understand he has been arrested.
He might be arrested but He will walk, no bail.
I believe the savage WILL do prison time. The man he beat later DIED from the injuries the bastard inflicted upon him. This miscreant, who is actually LOWER and more base than ANY animals I know of, IS destined to be behind bars. He SHOULD be put away for life.

Whites have killed millions on this country and invented organized crime. Yet we are the savages.

It is very sad that some Americans of African ancestry are abusing Americans of Asian ancestry because of the Covid-19 situation.

I wish that former President Obama would speak out about this sad situation. I commend President Trump for finally stopping the use of the term "Chinese virus."

and they always try to make it look like the whites are the EVIL ones!!
'I'm reposting this video because people like him doesn't matter white or any race should never disrespect essential workers putting their lives in jeopardy especially with this COVID-19,' he wrote
he's a RACIST!!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up after you visit a meat plant without mask

Whites have killed millions on this country and invented organized crime. Yet we are the savages.
.....blacks were living in the ''stone'' age and MURDERING thousands of other blacks while the white man had been much more advanced
..the black Africans STILL don't even know how to farm correctly
etc many links

.....blacks were living in the ''stone'' age and MURDERING thousands of other blacks while the white man had been much more advanced
..the black Africans STILL don't even know how to farm correctly
etc many links
Kentucky Fried Chicken would make a fortune there.They would worship Colonel Sanders as God.

Back to the topic, what crime did the FedEx driver commit? Understand that getting uppity with a white person is not actually a crime, despite what you might wish.

I don’t know if it is a crime, but he did disrespect the homeowner by driving on his grass and then threatening to beat him up, on camera, which is a criminal act, assault. It is against the law to threaten people.

I don’t know if it is a crime, but he did disrespect the homeowner by driving on his grass and then threatening to beat him up, on camera, which is a criminal act, assault. It is against the law to threaten people.
Damn

Forum List

Back