Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

FBI data is quite clear. Fact: Blacks are statistically 6 times more likely to commit murder than whites.
While some of the disparity can be blamed on poverty, blacks are largely responsible for their own poverty.
Since 1964 the US has spent 22 trillion dollars ($22,000,000,000,000) on it's war on poverty and has accomplished nothing but destroying the black family and making more poor people.
It's time people started taking responsibility for their situations.
Get an education and some marketable skills. Develop a strong work ethic. Keep your pants on until you can afford to have children.

I would be happy to.

Just drop the Shot Gun Fallacy approach and focus on the one you think is most important. For a start.

There is no "Shot Gun Fallacy"!

All of the above are valid. If you cannot refute any of them trying to pick holes in just one of them is irrelevant.

Either you can refute those facts or you can't.

Which is it?

List of fallacies - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

• Shotgun argumentation – the arguer offers such a large number of arguments for their position that the opponent can't possibly respond to all of them. (See "Argument by verbosity" and "Gish Gallop", above.)

Pick the one you think is strongest. Go ahead. If you don't I will.

I also note that, as I predicted, you've dropped the whole question of why rural poor whites, just as poor as poor urban blacks have lower crime.

Looks like you just shot your credibility down in flames with this racist post! #38

Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So now that you established your racist credentials in more than one thread we can take that as a given and move on from there.

As far as your ignorance regarding the difference between urban and rural poverty goes that confirms that you are appallingly ignorant just like your fellow racists.

No, you weren't "overwhelmed" with arguments.

You were given 4 points with 5 contributing factors.

If that overwhelmed your solitary functioning synapse you have just disqualified yourself from any further meaningful participation on this topic.

Have a nice day.

Drama queen much?

There was nothing racist about my posts in that other thread.

You still haven't given the reason for the POverty stricken Rural White POor to have lower crime than the poverty stricken urban Black Poor. Do you think that if you spew enough blather that I will forget about that?

Since you are afraid to focus on the points your raised (don't understand them well enough?) i will pick

this one.

"5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites"

NOtice how the number being discussed switches from "use" in absolute terms to "drug offense" as a rate of the population, the type of dishonest misleading statistic that liberalism needs to support it's mythological world view and it's indefensible policies.

Usage is far less likely to result in jail time than dealing.

IMO, that was the strongest of your points.

Crushed unless you can show that "Drug offenses" is limited to just users, and not dealers.

Rofl.gif

When all you have are semantics you have just admitted defeat.

Thanks for playing. You can pick up your consolation prize from the table next to the exit.

That is not semantics.

Drug users are not the same as drug dealers.

I pointed out a serious misleading flaw in your numbers that were put their to create the illusion of unfairness.

And you lie about it.

NOrmal response for a lib presented with the truth.

FBI data is quite clear. Fact: Blacks are statistically 6 times more likely to commit murder than whites.
While some of the disparity can be blamed on poverty, blacks are largely responsible for their own poverty.
Since 1964 the US has spent 22 trillion dollars ($22,000,000,000,000) on it's war on poverty and has accomplished nothing but destroying the black family and making more poor people.
Get an education and some marketable skills. Develop a strong work ethic. Keep your pants on until you can afford to have children.

Did you miss all the posts exposing the fact that the FBI itself does not claim that their data supports your fallacious claim about blacks?

As far as your extremist rightwing talking points go they say more about you than they do about blacks.

Did you miss all the posts exposing the fact that the FBI itself does not claim that their data supports your fallacious claim about blacks?

As far as your extremist rightwing talking points go they say more about you than they do about blacks.
Of course they don't claim that.
Who is in control of the FBI and how they spin statistics?

If David Dukes were POTUS and George Wallace AG, how do you think the FBI would spin the numbers.
You or I could make statistics say whatever we want them to say, but raw numbers don't lie.

And I would like to see my "extremist rightwing talking points". I related factual information and a widely held logical opinion on what the problem is. A reasonably intelligent person could extrapolate a solution. Nothing racist or extreme there. Just logic.

I can explain it again, if you wish, but I can't understand it for you.

FBI Table 43

"TOTAL 9,390,473 (whites)6,502,919 (blacks)2,640,067"

Suck it. :)
SUCK THIS you Math ILLITERATE.
You didn't even mention the percents of the overall populations they are, DUH!
Whites also commit more crimes than Sikhs. Doh!

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending RATE for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000).
Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest Rate for robbery was 8.55x higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with White Victims and Black Offenders were more than 12x more Common than the Reverse.[38][39]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This string A Race-Baiting Upside-down cake: Exponentially Higher Black Crime and Murder Rates.
ergo, the Best single indicator of an area's Crime rate Is Race.

`
percentage wise that would mean blacks would be well over 10 million if they had as many numbers as we did. there's only 20% of our population is black. 20% of our population is committing that many violent crimes?

It's even WORSE than you state. Blacks are only about 12% of the population.
"Race and Ethnicity"

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
my black friend in another thread just said that if a white guy walked in the wrong neighborhood Oakland he would get his ass kicked. I'm assuming mugged robbed possibly murdered. can you tell me any white neighborhoods in America that a black man would have that happen to them if they walked through?

FBI Table 43

Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending RATE for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000).
Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest Rate for robbery was 8.55x higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with White Victims and Black Offenders were more than 12x more Common than the Reverse.[38][39]

This string A Race-Baiting Upside-down cake: Exponentially Higher Black Crime and Murder Rates.

`
percentage wise that would mean blacks would be well over 10 million if they had as many numbers as we did. there's only 20% of our population is black. 20% of our population is committing that many violent crimes?

"Race and Ethnicity"

my black friend in another thread just said that if a white guy walked in the wrong neighborhood Oakland he would get his ass kicked. I'm assuming mugged robbed possibly murdered. can you tell me any white neighborhoods in America that a black man would have that happen to them if they walked through?
Take your pick. Theres thousands of white areas where Black people would be killed. Black people have learned to avoid those areas and the dynamic is a little different. White people nowadays are scary so they only do their dirt with the cover of darkness. They know this generation of Black people are not the like the generation that just stepped off the sidewalk for white people.

Sundown town - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lets see there are 6 white people for every black person in America. Yet blacks account for 1/3 the crime. To be equal you would need 6 whites committing crimes for every black. Instead you have 2 whites to every black. The only way that equals whites committing more crimes per capita is if whites were on 24percent of the population not 70 percent. But then you retards arguing otherwise know that and are either immensely ignorant or purposefully lying. Which is it?

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

Take your pick. Theres thousands of white areas where Black people would be killed. Black people have learned to avoid those areas and the dynamic is a little different. White people nowadays are scary so they only do their dirt with the cover of darkness. They know this generation of Black people are not the like the generation that just stepped off the sidewalk for white people.

Yep. Libs and blacks pretending that nothing has changed since the 50s

THe Civil Rights movement, AA, all of it, wasted effort.

Diversity, multiculturalism, all nonsense, this is the reality. These assholes will never let a grievance die, and indeed will be looking for old ones or made up ones to gin up.

Lets see there are 6 white people for every black person in America. Yet blacks account for 1/3 the crime. To be equal you would need 6 whites committing crimes for every black. Instead you have 2 whites to every black. The only way that equals whites committing more crimes per capita is if whites were on 24percent of the population not 70 percent. But then you retards arguing otherwise know that and are either immensely ignorant or purposefully lying. Which is it?
There is a 3rd option. You are a fucking retard.

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

Diversity, multiculturalism, all nonsense, this is the reality. These assholes will never let a grievance die, and indeed will be looking for old ones or made up ones to gin up.
I know nothing of substance has changed since the 50's. I went through one of those sundown towns in the 90's Oregon is full of them.

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

I know nothing of substance has changed since the 50's. I went through one of those sundown towns in the 90's Oregon is full of them.

Bullshit.

Homicide

Robbery

`
"Race and Ethnicity"

Bullshit.
Yes you are full of runny Bullshit.

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

I asked you to name a couple of dangerous white cities where blacks are unsafe walking through. can't you do it? I can tell you there are some neighborhoods in Flint Saginaw Detroit Compton Oakland wats wear white person wouldn't be caught dead in. no you name me a cup of white neighborhoods

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

not when we have them all confined to ghettos where large populations of poor people all live together and really tight spaces and no jobs and white people humping in the drugs. we need to breakup the ghettos have the blacks come live out with us they make up 20% of the population so they would make up 20% of every city in the metro area and then white people can take back a city like Detroit. fix it up and then 20 percent of black people to move back into the city but we can't have white people clean when black people move in like we've seen in the seventies eighties nineties and even today

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

if there are towns like that I apologize for being wrong. just I heard you say in that other thread that's a white person better not get lost in Oakland and I thought how much b******* that is that there are places like that in America. I know back during the civil rights movement it was dangerous to be black in the south but I thought that ended?

Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.

Homicide

Robbery

`
"Race and Ethnicity"

if there are towns like that I apologize for being wrong. just I heard you say in that other thread that's a white person better not get lost in Oakland and I thought how much b******* that is that there are places like that in America. I know back during the civil rights movement it was dangerous to be black in the south but I thought that ended?
It did. He is a bald faced liar.

FBI Table 43

Homicide

Robbery

`

"Race and Ethnicity"

Retired sergeant says they don't exist anymore.

Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.
I'm a liberal and I agree and have been saying exactly what you're saying. they save percentages don't matter but I think they do. also white people kill their wives kill their parents or go and shoot up a school. we don't kill random strangers walking through our neighborhood. know what I mean? There is a difference between killing in anger someone you know and praying on the public.

Forum List

Back