Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png
Feral monkeys chimping out yet again.

That was dumb.

If that's all you have to say, why post at all?
Yes you are dumb. I posted that because I wanted to. What are you going to do about it?

YOu wanted to say something that shows you to be dumb and racist?

Why?

Everyone here knows that you are a violent racist bigot.

Except for those who think that you are a white lib fantasist.

So any time someone who loves guns shoots someone, they're a teaper? What the hell is that anyway? So someone who loves guns can't go off the deep end and commit murder?

Kennedy loved to drink, and later killed a woman in a drunk driving accident and ran away from the scene. Comments?

I blame the booze. We should ban it.
Nah, it's cars. Can't drink and drive if there are no cars. Besides, booze has been around a lot longer and is used more widely than cars. Legally owned and licensed cars also kill far more people than legally owned and licensed firearms every single day.

Besides murdering his co-worker, there's absolutely nothing wrong, suspicious or unhealthy about posting pictures of his weapons collection (or "arsenal", according to the liberal media); and the memes just reflect the concern shared by many of his fellow countrymen who aren't afraid of acknowledging the truth about what is happening around them. Other than that, he belongs in jail.

Yeah, nice way to see the silver lining there buddy

I love it when liberals post this kinda shit expecting us to defend the douche bag.

Closecaption has no clue how poorly he understands conservatives.

He sees cons discuss the reality of relatively high crime rates in the black community, and he thinks that we are saying that only blacks can be criminals.

He sees cons discuss the way that black culture and libs defend/celebrate black criminality and he thinks that by posting this that he will draw forth a reaction that shows that white "racists" are just the same.

He does not grasp that all he is doing is showcasing his ignorance and low comprehension.

Now read the story in the OP and stop staring deeply into my eyes

Besides murdering his co-worker, there's absolutely nothing wrong, suspicious or unhealthy about posting pictures of his weapons collection (or "arsenal", according to the liberal media); and the memes just reflect the concern shared by many of his fellow countrymen who aren't afraid of acknowledging the truth about what is happening around them. Other than that, he belongs in jail.

The difference being conservatives want the guy to get a speedy trial and execution.

The difference being conservatives want the guy to get a speedy trial and execution.

When you say "the difference is" usually you point out two different things

I love it when liberals post this kinda shit expecting us to defend the douche bag.

He sees cons discuss the reality of relatively high crime rates in the black community, and he thinks that we are saying that only blacks can be criminals.

He sees cons discuss the way that black culture and libs defend/celebrate black criminality and he thinks that by posting this that he will draw forth a reaction that shows that white "racists" are just the same.

He does not grasp that all he is doing is showcasing his ignorance and low comprehension.

I read it. I read your thread title too.

Your attempts at mocking conservatives just shows how little you are able to understand or respect views and beliefs that are different than your own.

Dude. Seriously?

Your attempts at mocking conservatives just shows how little you are able to understand or respect views and beliefs that are different than your own.

I said STOP staring deeply into my eyes not do it harder

I said STOP staring deeply into my eyes not do it harder

Wow. This is hilarious.

I think you are tying to mock me personally.

The difference is when I insist on staying on point, I am speaking the truth.

You? Are obviously lying about your intent here.

Stop it. You tried to be cute. YOu failed miserably.

Now you are just making it worse.

:dig:

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

That was dumb.

Yes you are dumb. I posted that because I wanted to. What are you going to do about it?

Why?

You didnt answer my question. What are you going to do about it?

alex-800x430.jpg

That was dumb.

Why?

Same thing I do every time you post.

Wonder if you are really an unthinking violent racist brute,

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.

So any time someone who loves guns shoots someone, they're a teaper? What the hell is that anyway? So someone who loves guns can't go off the deep end and commit murder?

Kennedy loved to drink, and later killed a woman in a drunk driving accident and ran away from the scene. Comments?

I blame the booze. We should ban it.

And roads. They enable drink-drivers.

That's very liberal of you, sir, lol.

That was dumb.

Why?

Or some white lib pussy fantasist who thinks he is "making shit real" for us white cons, who is inadvertently showing how incredibly racist he is with his presentation of what Black is.
OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

That was dumb.

Why?

OK. From your post I thought you were going to do something that made a difference. You need to get busy fixing your white on white crime rate and worry less about what I am doing.

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

Assuming you are not a white lib pussy fantasist.

Why?

White on white crime? It's fine. Hell, if you could wave a magic wand and reduce black on black crime to the same levels you would save at approximately 6,000 black lives a year.

If black lives really matter, you wouldn't be ridiculing white on white crime, you would be envying white on white crime rates.

And as you are an admitted violent racist who supports random violence against whites, it makes complete sense for me to worry about what you are doing.

Assuming you are not a white lib pussy fantasist.
No white on white crime is not fine. Your genes are bad too. Concentrate on your issues and stop turning a blind eye. You will be responsible for the failure of your race if you dont concentrate and start doing that today.

Nice none answer.

Forum List

Back