Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

I knew that you would not answer.

FOr you cannot without looking like a fool.

Either a fool who denies obvious reality or a fool who spends days arguing a minor point about stats when he admits the point.

NOrmally I don't answer questions from people who won't show me the civility of answering my questions, but this time I will make an exception so that I can slam you in slightly different ways.

If the two poor communities has the same social problems as representative samples of the US whites and blacks (poor) as a whole, then yes, the black community, with it's higher rate of illegitimacy would be higher crime.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are just a racist.

nf poverty crime FEBRUARY

POVERTY, NOT RACE, TIED TO HIGH CRIME RATES IN URBAN COMMUNITIES

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

Our research shows that neighborhoods with the most crime tend to be those with the highest rates of poverty and other types of disadvantage -- regardless of whether they are predominantly Black or white.

Violent crime rates were lowest in those neighborhoods with low disadvantage, regardless of whether they were predominantly Black or white. Extremely disadvantaged neighborhoods had violent crime rates that were 16.3 per 1000 higher than rates in low disadvantage neighborhoods.​

Poverty is what drives crime, not race.

Too bad your intellect is too feeble to comprehend the findings in the attached link but poor intellect is common amongst racists like you.

I'm aware of that school of thought.

IMO, they are tracking the poverty caused by illegitimacy which also causes higher rates of crime.

Your belief that disagreeing with you is a "tacitly admitting" racism, just shows what a narrow minded fool you are, that you cannot imagine that some one can disagree with you without being a bad person.

Illegitimacy causes poverty AND crime.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised that a vile racist would come up with yet another discredited "blame the victims" slogan as a response?

Why am I not surprised that instead of addressing the serious issue of illegitimacy, that you would call me a "Racist"?

The Use of the Race Card is a tacit admission that you know you cannot challenge me on the merits of my position.

I accept your intellectual surrender.

You admitted to being a racist when you fallaciously claimed that all things being equal blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites.

That was when you lost all credibility.

Have a nice day.

Jesus dude......there's a sample size of millions than span decades indicating that.

Are you a fucking idiot? :eusa_wall:

Are you a fucking idiot?

Ironic coming from a mental midget racist.

Poor pussy boi. A one trick pony. Sad. :(

p7LBNc7.jpg

I knew that you would not answer.

FOr you cannot without looking like a fool.

Either a fool who denies obvious reality or a fool who spends days arguing a minor point about stats when he admits the point.

NOrmally I don't answer questions from people who won't show me the civility of answering my questions, but this time I will make an exception so that I can slam you in slightly different ways.

If the two poor communities has the same social problems as representative samples of the US whites and blacks (poor) as a whole, then yes, the black community, with it's higher rate of illegitimacy would be higher crime.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you are just a racist.

nf poverty crime FEBRUARY

POVERTY, NOT RACE, TIED TO HIGH CRIME RATES IN URBAN COMMUNITIES

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Violent crime rates have more to do with poverty levels in a neighborhood than with the race of local residents, new research has found.

A study of Columbus neighborhoods found that violent crime rates in extremely disadvantaged white neighborhoods were very similar to rates in comparable Black neighborhoods.

Our research shows that neighborhoods with the most crime tend to be those with the highest rates of poverty and other types of disadvantage -- regardless of whether they are predominantly Black or white.

Violent crime rates were lowest in those neighborhoods with low disadvantage, regardless of whether they were predominantly Black or white. Extremely disadvantaged neighborhoods had violent crime rates that were 16.3 per 1000 higher than rates in low disadvantage neighborhoods.​

Poverty is what drives crime, not race.

Too bad your intellect is too feeble to comprehend the findings in the attached link but poor intellect is common amongst racists like you.

I'm aware of that school of thought.

IMO, they are tracking the poverty caused by illegitimacy which also causes higher rates of crime.

Your belief that disagreeing with you is a "tacitly admitting" racism, just shows what a narrow minded fool you are, that you cannot imagine that some one can disagree with you without being a bad person.

Illegitimacy causes poverty AND crime.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised that a vile racist would come up with yet another discredited "blame the victims" slogan as a response?

Why am I not surprised that instead of addressing the serious issue of illegitimacy, that you would call me a "Racist"?

The Use of the Race Card is a tacit admission that you know you cannot challenge me on the merits of my position.

I accept your intellectual surrender.

You admitted to being a racist when you fallaciously claimed that all things being equal blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites.

That was when you lost all credibility.

Have a nice day.

LIar.

I specifically pointed out a difference that, IMO explains the difference in behavior. (illegitimacy)

YOUR scenario only demanded equal poverty.

THere are other differences.

IT would be one thing to disagree about the cause of criminality.

But by playing the Race Card, you have AGAIN admitted that you know you cannot challenge me on the merits of my position.

None of which you can substantiate which is why you are a racist.

Do you really need a link proving that blacks have a vastly higher rate of illegitimacy?

If so, why not demand it, challenge me on the merits, or lack their of, of my position?

Oh, because you know that it is true.

You know that it is you who cannot defend your position.

THat is why you rely so heavily on Appeal to Ridicule, and the Race Card.

Your political agenda is greatly served by the status quo.

THus you support it.

Even though it is literally killing blacks by the thousands every year.

If your denial every fails, and you realize the human costs of your hypocrisy and lies...

I would almost pity you.

Almost.

If you weren't such an unpleasant person.

From the table, whites are twice as rapey as blacks, more than twice as likely to steal from you or burgle your home or business, almost twice as likely to assault you, twice as likely to steal your car, three times as likely to commit arson, etc etc.

From these facts what we can conclude is whites are 2-3 times as likely to be criminal than blacks.
Seeing that there are 6 times as many whites as blacks, blacks are at least 3 times as likely to commit a violent crime and 6 times as likely to commit murder.

You are the first person I have ever run into attack the quality of the FBI crime stats.

Not my problem if you never venture out of your closed racist community.

Even the FBI is advising caution on using their statistic because they know that racists like you and your ilk are abusing them to draw invalid racist conclusions.

Since I am only saying exactly what the FBI is saying about their statistics that makes you the one that is lying about them.

Please clarify something for me.

Do you believe that blacks do NOT commit crime at a much higher proportional rate than whites?

That is a simplistic question based upon an entirely false premise.

Do you believe that if you had two poor communities, one entirely white and another entirely black with no communication between them whatsoever, that the blacks would commit more crimes than the whites?

The stats show this. Compare mostly Black Detroit to mostly white Nashville. Both are comparable in size and population, there is more industry in Detroit and a higher per capita income in Detroit, yet there is a TON less crime in Nashville, esp murder and robbery.

Compare the ghettos to the equally poor mostly white trailer parks. The crime levels aren't even comparable!

None of which you can substantiate which is why you are a racist.

Do you really need a link proving that blacks have a vastly higher rate of illegitimacy?

If so, why not demand it, challenge me on the merits, or lack their of, of my position?

Oh, because you know that it is true.

You know that it is you who cannot defend your position.

THat is why you rely so heavily on Appeal to Ridicule, and the Race Card.

Your political agenda is greatly served by the status quo.

THus you support it.

Even though it is literally killing blacks by the thousands every year.

If your denial every fails, and you realize the human costs of your hypocrisy and lies...

I would almost pity you.

Almost.

If you weren't such an unpleasant person.

You are fallaciously claiming that illegitimacy is causing crime.

In essence you are trying to use a correlation to claim causation that has no factual basis.

That is dishonest, and in this instance racist too, since illegitimacy is not confined to any single race. You cannot establish that it is the cause of crime amongst blacks.

You are the first person I have ever run into attack the quality of the FBI crime stats.

Not my problem if you never venture out of your closed racist community.

Even the FBI is advising caution on using their statistic because they know that racists like you and your ilk are abusing them to draw invalid racist conclusions.

Since I am only saying exactly what the FBI is saying about their statistics that makes you the one that is lying about them.

Please clarify something for me.

Do you believe that blacks do NOT commit crime at a much higher proportional rate than whites?

That is a simplistic question based upon an entirely false premise.

Do you believe that if you had two poor communities, one entirely white and another entirely black with no communication between them whatsoever, that the blacks would commit more crimes than the whites?

The stats show this. Compare mostly Black Detroit to mostly white Nashville. Both are comparable in size and population, there is more industry in Detroit and a higher per capita income in Detroit, yet there is a TON less crime in Nashville, esp murder and robbery.

Compare the ghettos to the equally poor mostly white trailer parks. The crime levels aren't even comparable!

What you are doing is anecdotal.

Proper studies include things like job opportunities and amenities and other social services. Simply taking one place and comparing to to another is unscientific. The FBI specifically cautions against doing that without fully comprehending all of the relevant factors that contribute to crimes in any area.

The Columbus, OH study was constructed to understand as many of the variables as possible and to find as close as possible a match between comparable communities thereby making it possible to reach a true determination as to causation of crime.

Poverty amongst the disadvantaged was the primary cause and the rates of crimes only differed marginally.

I'm not going to read through this thread because I will assume that its intellectually dishonest nature -- it completely and quite purposely avoids the fact that whites outnumber blacks by more than 5 to 1 -- has already clearly been pointed out.

Unless the OP has claimed that the average white person is more than twice as likely as the average black person to commit a crime.

That stat I'd like to see.

This thread is a perfect example of how we can't have an honest conversation about race in this country. Tragic.

Last edited:
Unless the OP has claimed that the average white person is more than twice as likely as the average black person to commit a crime.

This thread is a perfect example of how we can't have an honest conversation about race in this country. Tragic.

All things being equal there is no significant difference as to who is more likely to commit crimes between the various races.

All things being equal there is no significant difference as to who is more likely to commit crimes between the various races.
What do you mean by "all things being equal", precisely?

What do you mean by "all things being equal", precisely?

Equal lack of opportunity for escaping from poverty.

Equal living conditions in a crime ridden area.

Equal treatment by the authorities.

Read this:

Why Crime Rates Have Little to do with Poverty

Equal lack of opportunity for escaping from poverty.

Equal living conditions in a crime ridden area.

Equal treatment by the authorities.

Opportunities are equal. All one has to do is avail oneself of them.

Poor whites, blacks and Hispanics in crime ridden areas have equal living conditions.

Authorities will treat everyo0ne the same unless and until you resist arrest or rush the officer and try to disarm him.

I would bet there is a more direct correlation to the attitude of an arrestee than his skin color.

whites have been stealing ,killing, raping throughout the years.
They have started more wars then any other race in the world.
Their leaders started pedophiling long before the other races.They kill each other,they kill Blacks,Orientals, Hispanics.They lie with these phoney statistics to take the weight off them and put it on others.whites are a hypocrital race of people period.

People of the world don't trust white people, watch your back when you are around them.

Forum List

Back