Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than whites

I believe the winner is Trump who claims to never have meet a conspiracy that he didn't like unless it is about him. Then he is kind of torn between that its a conspiracy about me but I can make it work by just focusing on the word "Trump".

Stop making every thread about Trump. Thanks.

That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?
Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?
I have never known a black person to talk about a conspiracy in my life.

I have. I also have seen a lot of famous blacks like Kanye west, Kyrie Irving, Jamie Fox, DL hugely, Nick Cannon talk conspiracy theories as well.
They are not exactly in my sphere of influence. I don't listen to rap or watch much TV. About the only time I am around black people these days is when they charter my boats. Back when I played baseball I did room with a black guy named Ben Just not around them as I was when I played sports. Back then no one really talked about conspiracy. On my charters we talk about fishing, travel and sports.

Of course, I do NOT know whether certain folks believe more in conspiracies than do other folks.

But -- like many other people? -- I have read that a lot of certain folks believe that the moon landing was a hoax.

That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?

That’s what you’ve observed but you never thought to ask or look into it.

Systemic Racism is a real thing. DENYING systemic racism is the conspiracy theory - because it has no basis in fact or in evidence.

NBA players won’t promote the vaccine because the American government has a long sad history of using black people for medical experiments without telling them.

Many older Black people were alive when these atrocities were committed and have memory of them happening.

That’s what you’ve observed but you never thought to ask or look into it.

Systemic Racism is a real thing. DENYING systemic racism is the conspiracy theory - because it has no basis in fact or in evidence.

NBA players won’t promote the vaccine because the American government has a long sad history of using black people for medical experiments without telling them.

Many older Black people were alive when these atrocities were committed and have memory of them happening.

Conspiracy theory
noun
a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
"they sought to account for the attacks in terms of a conspiracy theory"

That describes systematic racism to a tee. It’s not like we’re talking about something overt. Just because it’s a conspiracy theory does not mean there’s no merit to it or that it’s false. In the case of systematic racism it’s a conspiracy theory with no merit and it’s false.

Like I mentioned in the other post I believe black history in his country plays role in their mindset today, but I don’t believe it explains everything. There are conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with race that I’ve seen blacks take part of.

But you guys are hitting on something interesting. If blacks don’t believe in mainstream views because of their history wouldn’t you agree that’s usually a bad thing?

I know you won’t respond because you usually only do drivebys and you probably haven’t met many black people in your life you just want to say America sucks.

Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?

I have. I also have seen a lot of famous blacks like Kanye west, Kyrie Irving, Jamie Fox, DL hugely, Nick Cannon talk conspiracy theories as well.
They are not exactly in my sphere of influence. I don't listen to rap or watch much TV. About the only time I am around black people these days is when they charter my boats. Back when I played baseball I did room with a black guy named Ben Just not around them as I was when I played sports. Back then no one really talked about conspiracy. On my charters we talk about fishing, travel and sports.

So you’ve had limited exposure to blacks then. Kind of renders your statement that you’ve yet to meet a black person that’s a conspiracy theorists unhelpful.

I believe the winner is Trump who claims to never have meet a conspiracy that he didn't like unless it is about him. Then he is kind of torn between that its a conspiracy about me but I can make it work by just focusing on the word "Trump".

Stop making every thread about Trump. Thanks.

right you started a thread about conspiracy and you expect me not to mention Trump

but you made it a black and white issue.

Most conspiracy theories are started by whites
  • The moon landings were fake.
  • Elvis is still alive and faked his death.
  • The holocaust did not happen
  • The earth is flat (Flat Earthers)
  • Paul McCartney is dead.
  • Michelle Obama is a man.
  • Global warming is a hoax.
  • Meghan Markle is a robot
  • The Illuminati secretly rule the world.
  • Shape-shifting Reptilians from Alpha Draconis secretly rule the world.
  • Area 51 in the Nevada desert is hiding alien artefacts.
  • The CIA killed President Kennedy.
  • President Obama was not born in the US.
  • Big drug companies are hiding the cure for cancer.
All started by white people.
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet that 2.3% of the world run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Simon and Schuster, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Yale

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles.

Guys like you think that anything that does not come directly from and is not validated from that tiny minority of the world (2.3%) is a conspiracy theory

Last edited:

So you’ve had limited exposure to blacks then. Kind of renders your statement that you’ve yet to meet a black person that’s a conspiracy theorists unhelpful.
I have had limited exposure to blacks recently. . Years ago I had a great deal of exposure in college and for a few years in baseball. Roomed with one for last couple years in college. Most the ones I was exposed to were educated or wealthy athletes. These types of people do not get caught up in conspiracy theories much.

Most conspiracy theories are started by whites
  • The moon landings were fake.
  • Elvis is still alive and faked his death.
  • The holocaust did not happen
  • The earth is flat (Flat Earthers)
  • Paul McCartney is dead.
  • Michelle Obama is a man.
  • Global warming is a hoax.
  • Meghan Markle is robot
  • The Illuminati secretly rule the world.
  • Shape-shifting Reptilians from Alpha Draconis secretly rule the world.
  • Area 51 in the Nevada desert is hiding alien artefacts.
  • The CIA killed President Kennedy.
  • President Obama was not born in the US.
  • Big drug companies are hiding the cure for cancer.
All started by white people.
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet that 2.3% of the world run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Simon and Schuster, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Yale

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles.

Guys like you think that anything that does not come directly from and is not validated from that tiny minority of the world (2.3%) is a conspiracy theory

It doesn’t matter who started the conspiracy theories. Marxism is a conspiracy theory started by a white man and more American (sorry I should have qualified that) blacks believe in Marxist principles than American whites as far as I’ve seen.

But I’m not necessarily speaking about politics. There are other conspiracy theories I’ve heard coming from blacks that nothing to do with the sort. When I was in high school my black friends thought their were ingredients in tropical fantasies that caused blacks to become sterile.

Here’s this skit on SNL. When comedy is good, as is the case here there’s always some truth to it.

I have had limited exposure to blacks recently. . Years ago I had a great deal of exposure in college and for a few years in baseball. Roomed with one for last couple years in college. Most the ones I was exposed to were educated or wealthy athletes. These types of people do not get caught up in conspiracy theories much.

Fair enough. I went to the 3rd best high school in NYC and I had many black friends there. I heard many different conspiracy theories coming from them. Many of them involved racism, but there were others that had nothing to do with it at all.

Last edited:
Rocko
It doesn’t matter who started the conspiracy theories.

The people who start conspricacy theories are the same people who believe in them

Rocko
Marxism is a conspiracy theory started by a white man and more American (sorry I should have qualified that) blacks believe in Marxist principles than American whites as far as I’ve seen.

Marxism is not conspiracy theory. Karl Marx wrote "The Communist Manifesto". You can buy at amazon or most places. It was written. It exists

Rocko
But I’m not necessarily speaking about politics

OK

Rocko
There are other conspiracy theories I’ve heard coming from blacks that nothing to do with the sort.

OK

Rocko
When I was in high school my black friends thought their were ingredients in tropical fantasies that caused blacks to become sterile.

White people have history in doing fked up sh*t medically to blk ppl. They had every right to be cautious. This goes bk to the days of planned parenthood and Magaret Sanger

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Fair enough. I went to the 3rd best high school in NYC and I had many black friends there. I heard many different conspiracy theories coming from them. Many of them involved racism, but there were others that had nothing to do with it at all.
Coach knew what he was doing when he assigned us as roommates my final two years. My major on top of baseball was pretty demanding. I was over committed and wearing down Ben was a team player easy to cooperate with and was high energy. Coach sent us both to Semivalley CA to play summer ball. We roomed together there and had a blast running around Southern CA together. I would not likely have been very social during the summer. The grind of the school had caused me to lose social skills and I really did not have a great deal of want to do anything but work and play ball. Running with Ben during summer ball caused me to be more refreshed when I got back to school. I am glad coach did what he did.

Rocko
It doesn’t matter who started the conspiracy theories.

The people who start conspricacy theories are the same people who believe in them

Rocko
Marxism is a conspiracy theory started by a white man and more American (sorry I should have qualified that) blacks believe in Marxist principles than American whites as far as I’ve seen.

Marxism is not conspiracy theory. Karl Marx wrote "The Communist Manifesto". You can buy at amazon or most places. It was written. It exists

Rocko
But I’m not necessarily speaking about politics

OK

Rocko
There are other conspiracy theories I’ve heard coming from blacks that nothing to do with the sort.

OK

Rocko
When I was in high school my black friends thought their were ingredients in tropical fantasies that caused blacks to become sterile.

White people have history in doing fked up sh*t medically to blk ppl. They had every right to be cautious. This goes bk to the days of planned parenthood and Magaret Sanger

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

I really don’t want to make this about politics or ideology. Just not accepting what the mainstream recognizes as fact. Now there are psychological reasons why people who are conspiracy nuts. I don’t believe that applies to blacks in general. I believe that history does play a role, but I think it’s permeated through black Americans culture for other reasons beside that that I don’t have an explanation for.

But I’ll ask you this do you think it’s healthy?

Coach knew what he was doing when he assigned us as roommates my final two years. My major on top of baseball was pretty demanding. I was over committed and wearing down Ben was a team player easy to cooperate with and was high energy. Coach sent us both to Semivalley CA to play summer ball. We roomed together there and had a blast running around Southern CA together. I would not likely have been very social during the summer. The grind of the school had caused me to lose social skills and I really did not have a great deal of want to do anything but work and play ball. Running with Ben during summer ball caused me to be more refreshed when I got back to school. I am glad coach did what he did.

Cool

Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories

Obviously. They believe:
  1. That they aren't racist, while defining EVERYTHING in terms of race.
  2. That everyone else is.
  3. That police pick on them, while committing 50 times more crime.
  4. That they are disadvantaged as they lay around having kids getting no education.
  5. That the world owes them something, after taking from the world for 50 years and being given extra advantages at everyone else's expense.

i find you racism repulsive

you are where you belong, in the party of hate and victimization

you are truly an awful human.

Rocko
I really don’t want to make this about politics or ideology.

Saying that "Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than whites" is a political and an ideological statement

Rocko
Now there are psychological reasons why people who are conspiracy nuts. I don’t believe that applies to blacks in general.
Rocko
I believe that history does play a role, but I think it’s permeated through black Americans culture for other reasons beside that that I don’t have an explanation for.

See this is why I don't even like debating on USMB sometimes. First you say that blacks are not conspiracy theorists in your top statement, then in your bottom statement you say that blacks are conspiracy theorists.

Which is it ?

Rocko

Do I think what's healthy ?

How many black people did you see storming the Capitol believing it was their duty to "STOP THE STEAL!".

Can you define systemic racism?

Do you consider white supremacy a conspiracy theory?

Rocko
I really don’t want to make this about politics or ideology.

Saying that "Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than whites" is a political and an ideological statement

Rocko
Now there are psychological reasons why people who are conspiracy nuts. I don’t believe that applies to blacks in general.
Rocko
I believe that history does play a role, but I think it’s permeated through black Americans culture for other reasons beside that that I don’t have an explanation for.

See this is why I don't even like debating on USMB sometimes. First you say that blacks are not conspiracy theorists in your top statement, then in your bottom statement you say that blacks are conspiracy theorists.

Which is it ?

Rocko

Do I think what's healthy ?

What I said was I believe blacks are believers of conspiracy theories more than whites are. It’s not a political statement to say that. It’s a cultural observation.

Do you think in general it’s healthy to believe in conspiracy theories. You seem to agree with my premise by justifying it by past history.

Forum List

Back