MSNBC Doctor's Conspiracy Theory: White Racist Pols Use Anti-Vaxxers to Endanger Blacks

They must have given an awful lot of Black people a placebo then. I dont know anyone that is Black and had a bad reaction to it.

We shall see ten to twenty years from now.

Is your avatar a pic of that retarded bitch that got shot trying to take over the capitol?

If you're referring to the unarmed white female protestor who was murdered by the Capitol police on the 6th of January then yes it is.

View attachment 511530

*****SMILE*****

:)

What will we see?

I was referring to the retarded bitch that got shot trying to breach the capitol.

The pill was considered safe for the first twenty or thirty years it was used too.

I was referring to the retarded bitch that got shot trying to breach the capitol.

You mean George Floyd the woman abuser and drug addict?

1626032728883.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well, tits to you. MY liberal sis that married a trans guy was tested positive for the novel corona 74 or whatever. She tested positive, unbeknownst to her she did just fine. Because Covid19 is as deadly as warts. But liberals say so...remind me why with actual facts, not dogma or bullshit.

4 Black Presidents resisted the USA panicfest injections, and were murdered for their Honesty & Heroism.
Blacks who do not yield to population elimination schemes designed as some cure are being wise. They know how it was USA that invented AIDS & Ebola to kill Black People. I Thank our Creator for Black People and Pray that He continues Saving them from the enemies of Men and the King of kings.

Forum List

Back