NYC Italians are not fun to deal with

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I get a ton at my store and everyone gives me a f attitude
Everyone is very belligerent and pugnacious to me . All very mini Mussolini

Most are about 5-5 with an 8 foot mouth.
They soon all realize I am just as nuts and I don’t care how much business i lose !! I even tell many to go to my rival store lol

Do even get me started on those pushy rodent face , NYC Jews. All they do is wheel and deal but they don’t understand I don’t give a F about the business

My business philosophy is I just don’t give a F
I do whatever I want and whatever is less stress
I don’t care about my crappy salary of $70,000 a yr
I don’t even bother to answer the the phones when I am in a bad mood . I turn them off lol

You should see how the Vegas trash can call me several times in a row but I turned them off lol
If you don’t pay on time ..I terminate you

They soon all realize I am just as nuts and I don’t care how much business i lose !! I even tell many to go to my rival store lol

Do even get me started on those pushy rodent face , NYC Jews. All they do is wheel and deal but they don’t understand I don’t give a F about the business

Just do what Larry David does and you will be fine. Gosh I love that guys humor! :auiqs.jpg:He was a producer for Seinfeld also. Have you ever seen Curb Your Enthusiasm? The last season, he opened up his own store.

Hey asshole.They're chosen.
Self Chosen

Hey asshole.They're chosen.
Self Chosen
Yes chosen to have the entire world want to kill them lol
Let me tell you ..it’s their own fault
They’re pushy , rude and brusque and phony and very self aggrandizing

Just do what Larry David does and you will be fine. Gosh I love that guys humor! :auiqs.jpg:He was a producer for Seinfeld also. Have you ever seen Curb Your Enthusiasm? The last season, he opened up his own store.

I have seen him a few times ??
He went nuts about giving a fat lady his popcorn. He even tried to steal the gulf club of a dead guy

I think I am the most hated guy on this forum because I attack all races and I hate both Parties

My only loyalty is to my 75 million fellow T supporter. You rest are insects

I think I am the most hated guy on this forum because I attack all races and I hate both Parties

We should be able to make fun of everyone and each other. That was lost in comedy after the cancel culture came along and everyone's feelings gets hurt over everything. Even Seinfeld said he can barely do stand up comedy anymore in colleges because people are offended by everything.

. . . the truth about Quasar44's ethnicity. . .

lizardsquad.jpg

Forum List

Back