Blacks are doing great.

As evidenced by the tv ads. Madison Avenue doesn't advertise to people who can't afford their products. So, we can put to rest any thought that racism is having a negative effect on blacks financially.
And for those challenging days at the end of the month, before the EBT cards get loaded up, there's the smash and grab jewelry store robbery.

Still gettin welfare while doing nothing to deserve it.
Still "working" a job while getting welfare, which is illegal.
Still sitting on their ass doing nothing while at said job, and getting paid for it.
Still getting paid more for said job than other races who were trained for said job.
Still getting hired JUST because they are black.
Still getting better benefits than all other races, JUST because they are black.
Able to kill, maim, and destroy at will, and blame it on someone else while screaming "racism".
Able to con BILLIONS of dollars from companies and the government, and not have ANYTHING happen to them.
Able to get welfare with no problem and STILL get a tax refund check.

Yeah.......I'd say they are doing better than any other race on this planet.

Still gettin welfare while doing nothing to deserve it.
Still "working" a job while getting welfare, which is illegal.
Still sitting on their ass doing nothing while at said job, and getting paid for it.
Still getting paid more for said job than other races who were trained for said job.
Still getting hired JUST because they are black.
Still getting better benefits than all other races, JUST because they are black.
Able to kill, maim, and destroy at will, and blame it on someone else while screaming "racism".
Able to con BILLIONS of dollars from companies and the government, and not have ANYTHING happen to them.
Able to get welfare with no problem and STILL get a tax refund check.

Yeah.......I'd say they are doing better than any other race on this planet.

when I get out of Vegas ..I will never move to any black area that is more than 2 percent

As evidenced by the tv ads. Madison Avenue doesn't advertise to people who can't afford their products. So, we can put to rest any thought that racism is having a negative effect on blacks financially.
We needz to getz rid of dem racist cops tho
tinted_windows.jpg

Is Planned Parenthood doing good stuff? A “black health experiment” doesn’t sound so good to me.

Oh, yes.

African Americans are doing very well.

They are so lucky to be living in this nation.

Thanks to the conscience of many Caucasians starting in the 1960s (and even earlier), everything has been done to make up for centuries of discrimination.

Millions of them now have well-paying jobs.
Their children can enter college without passing entrance tests.
The criminals among them are now released without bail.
Cops now turn a blind eye to certain "minor" crimes.
Hollywood has just announced that no movie will be considered for an Oscar unless it has enough African American actors.
Reparations are on the horizon.
An African American lady will soon strengthen the liberal bloc on the Supreme Court.
The next President may well be a lady partly of African heritage.

Blacks are doing fine. They are primarily working class to middle class, as are all Americans, and actually are favored over whites in some instances.

Where they “bring up the rear” is among the black subclass - the group that drops out of high school in 10th or 11th grade, often with a baby in tow they can’t support - such as Chicago gang members who kill each other with abandon every weekend. If the black community could get a better handle on this behavior - drop out of high school with babies they can’t afford - the subclass would shrink noticeably.

But as a whole, when you subtract out the subclass, blacks are doing as well as other Americans. Most Americans have high school diplomas and work blue-collar tyoe job, regardless of race. They are NOT oppressed, and this is a Democrat talking point that has taken on a life of its own, with dire consequences, including a massive increase in crime.

Yes

TV ads are proof that black people no longer need special treatment through government
Where I live, there is an expensive shopping mall with all upscale stores - Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc., etc., - and I drop in there occasionally, primarily to walk around and treat myself to lunch.

The overwhelming majority of the customers at the fancy stores are black. This can largely be due to 2-income government workers (for a HHI of as much as $300,000), but also due to the large percentage of black lawyers, corporate executives, highly-paid director level jobs in non-profits, and so forth.

Other than blacks who drop out of high school with a baby, blacks are not oppressed - nor are whites their oppressor. THAT is The Big Lie.

Where I live, there is an expensive shopping mall with all upscale stores - Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc., etc., - and I drop in there occasionally, primarily to walk around and treat myself to lunch.

The overwhelming majority of the customers at the fancy stores are black. This can largely be due to 2-income government workers (for a HHI of as much as $300,000), but also due to the large percentage of black lawyers, corporate executives, highly-paid director level jobs in non-profits, and so forth.

Other than blacks who drop out of high school with a baby, blacks are not oppressed - nor are whites their oppressor. THAT is The Big Lie.
Blacks go for high end stuff, thus the ads targeting them. Good for the economy.

Blacks go for high end stuff, thus the ads targeting them. Good for the economy.
Yes, I remember you and I had this discussion before. I had objected to Sephora having only black women as models in their windows, and you said blacks spend their disposable income more on “stuff” than whites, who are more likely to invest it. At first blush, I said it couldn’t be, but when I researched it, you were right. Blacks DO spend more on luxuries than whites with a similar amount of disposable income.

Yes, I remember you and I had this discussion before. I had objected to Sephora having only black women as models in their windows, and you said blacks spend their disposable income more on “stuff” than whites, who are more likely to invest it. At first blush, I said it couldn’t be, but when I researched it, you were right. Blacks DO spend more on luxuries than whites with a similar amount of disposable income.
Interestingly it represents the biggest interracial transfer of wealth in the world (outside of the China trade). Paychecks by whites and others to blacks are returned to whites (and other-than-black businesses) shortly after they are received. Every payday is an opportunity for blacks to build "black capital" through savings and investments. Sadly this opportunity has been squandered thus far. But happily they still have the opportunity every payday.

Forum List

Back