black woman accuses gymnastics league of racism

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the reason I posted this here is simone biles talked on it. some one how during ceremony and taping this little girl was unintentionally missed on getting medal. she got medal before she left building that night and in days to apology letter that her mother refused to except. not to mention refusing for a year to mediate it before she did. sounds to me like the black lady want money and atention. she waters whole year then goes to the press. she got atention from two us gymnasts. who obviously didnt read the story. no one one. the lady who missed girl left and got job else wear. and black lady left and didnt sign her daughter on with this company.love how black ladies keeps lieing about not getting apologized too. she the one making the road blocks.

Oh! This thread is going places!

iu

the reason I posted this here is simone biles talked on it. some one how during ceremony and taping this little girl was unintentionally missed on getting medal. she got medal before she left building that night and in days to apology letter that her mother refused to except. not to mention refusing for a year to mediate it before she did. sounds to me like the black lady want money and atention. she waters whole year then goes to the press. she got atention from two us gymnasts. who obviously didnt read the story. no one one. the lady who missed girl left and got job else wear. and black lady left and didnt sign her daughter on with this company.love how black ladies keeps lieing about not getting apologized too. she the one making the road blocks.
Instead of worrying about what this black mother does or doesn't want, you should want to find you an English tutor or turn on the spell check or the feature that proof reads your work and then highlights what needs to be corrected or changed.

Forum List

Back