Black Washington Capital Already Says He Won't Visit WH. What Makes Him Think He's Invited?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.

I think, thanks to blacks, that sports in America has been ruined.
I also think that the practice of inviting championship teams to the White House should end.
Politics has no place in sports.

I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.

"I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."

LOL! Okay, it must just be me...

I also think that the practice of inviting championship teams to the White House should end.
Yeah they got all uppity and ruined the sport for the white fans. Sucks killing the golden goose.

I agree -- the biggest mistake for professional sports was to allow blacks to participate -- they are usually less talented, less intelligent and over the years have ruined the quality of the sport -- be it track and field, football, baseball, etc.

The greatest players have been and will always be white.

I agree -- the biggest mistake for professional sports was to allow blacks to participate -- they are usually less talented, less intelligent and over the years have ruined the quality of the sport -- be it track and field, football, baseball, etc.

No.
The love of the game has been replaced with a "ME FIRST" attitude.
They're usually haggling with owners over their multi-million dollar slave-wages instead worryng aabout winning championships.

Under fascism politics trump's sports. Once upon a time citizens who supported their city/region's teams were all on the same page and cheered together, notwithstanding their creed, color, ethnicity or political allegiance.

Trump has fucked up even that.

Under fascism politics trump's sports. Once upon a time citizens who supported their city/region's teams were all on the same page and cheered together, notwithstanding their creed, color, ethnicity or political allegiance.

Trump Didn't Do That.
Individuals that bought into the Communist propagandists BS did that.

All Trump did was defend the national anthem, and thus defend our country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Trump hate has fucked up a lot of things as normally reasonable people are driven by the resistance.

Trump Didn't Do That.
Individuals that bought into the Communist propagandists BS did that.

All Trump did was defend the national anthem, and thus defend our country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

No one attacked our national anthem, that is one more fabrication by the fascist-in-chief. In fact Trump is the one who fails to defend our democracy, when he keeps kissing the ass of Putin, who is intent on destroying democracy. The enemy within is no longer a fiction, it is trump and his fellow travelers.

So much racism is one thread.

You all should be ashamed.

But you won't be.

Wrong....
It was barry who stirred up racial tensions in this country not Trump.

Blondie Zarniak running around asking incendiary questions during moments of great joy was bullshit. She ruined herself for around DC. Her attempts to stir the pot were met with Leonsis and others just stopping the interview and walking away

Oh jesus christ man.

The OP hit the nail on the head - What makes these guys think they’re going to be invited?

The White House should move away from the policy of inviting EVERY Championship team to a meeting with the POTUS. Only the species ones should get invited.

Oh who gives a fuck just end these championships team trips to the White House it’s just glorified photo op. I highly doubt either the players or the President whoever it is will lose any sleep over it.

OMG, please take you racist ass elsewhere.

Welcome to my ignore list, Biff, you troll

Forum List

Back