Black Washington Capital Already Says He Won't Visit WH. What Makes Him Think He's Invited?

Your math skills suck. So what you put a quarter in his AAU bucket? Sue him for your quarter with interest and hope he doesnt laugh at you
It was an investment. Base the quarter on what he was worth then and prorate it against his current worth. I’m letting him off easy at $10k.
Your math skills suck.
Your common sense skills suck. Produce the paper work that says your quarter was an investment into KDs personal wealth accumulation. Good luck getting your 10K. Dont hold your breath.
If your brain wasn’t black you’d recognize the satire.
Sorry my Black brain doesnt vibe on the same sub level as your white brain. The melanin that coats my brain is too sophisticated for silly white satire.
Nah, your brain is filled with racist shit and superstition, you're no different than a KKK member.
Just because I I have melanin doesnt make me racist. I dont know any Black KKK members.

It was an investment. Base the quarter on what he was worth then and prorate it against his current worth. I’m letting him off easy at $10k.
Your math skills suck.
Your common sense skills suck. Produce the paper work that says your quarter was an investment into KDs personal wealth accumulation. Good luck getting your 10K. Dont hold your breath.
If your brain wasn’t black you’d recognize the satire.
Sorry my Black brain doesnt vibe on the same sub level as your white brain. The melanin that coats my brain is too sophisticated for silly white satire.
Nah, your brain is filled with racist shit and superstition, you're no different than a KKK member.
Just because I I have melanin doesnt make me racist. I dont know any Black KKK members.
Sure you do...

newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg

Louis Farrakhan

Louis Farrakhan
Farrakhan blames Jews for the slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow, sharecropping and general black oppression. Farrakhan's tone grew more belligerent in June 2010, when he sent letters to several leaders of the Jewish community as well as the Southern Poverty Law Center demanding that they realize the evils they have perpetrated and that they work to further Farrakhan's goals. The letter ended with a threat to "ruin and destroy your power and influence here and throughout the world" if his terms were not met.

Ideologically, the NOI is very distinct from mainstream Islam. Its "theology" – or more appropriately, its mythology – holds that the original humans were black, and that God, who is a black man, created them. White people were not created by God but by the evil black scientist Yakub. Yakub used eugenics to create white people, killing many black babies to do so. Because of the process by which Yakub created the white race, white people are inherently deceitful and murderous. Given these views, it is not surprising that white people are banned from the NOI.

There are additional exotic aspects to the NOI's ideology, including a belief in UFOs. Farrakhan has written on the topic. In The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avoid It?, Farrakhan refers to UFOs as "mother wheels." His book claims they were very expensive to create and were built in Japan by the "Original scientists." On March 30, 2011, Farrakhan warned that recent uprisings in the Arab world coupled with the tsunami in Japan signified that the divine spaceships waiting to avenge black suffering would soon arrive, adding that "Brother Barack's" decision to back the rebels opposing Libyan dictator Moammar Qaddafi, whom Farrakhan considers a personal friend and ally, would serve to hasten the UFOs' arrival.

In his own words
"The Jews, a small handful, control the movement of this great nation, like a radar controls the movement of a great ship in the waters … the Jews got a stranglehold on the Congress."
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviour's Day speech, Chicago, Feb. 25, 1990

"And you do with me as is written, but remember that I have warned you that Allah will punish you. You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood. You are not real Jews, those of you that are not real Jews. You are the synagogue of Satan, and you have wrapped your tentacles around the U.S. government, and you are deceiving and sending this nation to hell. But I warn you in the name of Allah, you would be wise to leave me alone. But if you choose to crucify me, know that Allah will crucify you."
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviour's Day speech, Chicago, Feb. 25, 1996

"And the Christian right, with your blindness to that wicked state of Israel … can that be the holy land, and you have gay parades, and want to permit to have a gay parade in Jerusalem when no prophet ever sanctioned that behavior. How can that be the Israel, how can that be Jerusalem with secular people running the holy land when it should be the holy people running the holy land. That land is gonna be cleansed with blood!"
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviour's Day speech, Chicago, Feb. 26, 2006

"We can now present to our people and the world a true, undeniable record of the relationship between Blacks and Jews from their own mouths and pens. These scholars, Rabbis and historians [that Nation of Islam researchers studied] have given to us an undeniable record of Jewish anti-Black behavior, starting with the horror of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow, sharecropping, the labor movement of the North and South, the unions and the misuse of our people that continues to this very moment."
— Letter sent by Louis Farrakhan to Jewish leaders and the Southern Poverty Law Center, June 24, 2010.

“Osama Bin Laden didn’t destroy the Twin Towers. that was a false flag operation to take the world’s attention away from the great disunity in America after George W. Bush stole the election.”
—Louis Farrakhan “The Final Call” March 15, 2016

I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.
Typical that a racist fuck would blame black people for their own racism..

I've had it with these racist Black athletes. Well buddy, you can keep your fucked up attitude and stay home.

gettyimages-963602408.jpg

Washington Capitals player Devante Smith-Pelly said he plans to skip the traditional visit to the White House if his team wins the Stanley Cup due to his opposition to President Trump's rhetoric.

"The things that he spews are straight-up racist and sexist," Smith-Pelly, who is Canadian and one of the two black players on the team, said Wednesday, according to a Canadian newspaper.

"Some of the things he's said are pretty gross. I'm not too into politics, so I don't know all his other views, but his rhetoric I definitely don't agree with. It hasn't come up here, but I think I already have my mind made up."
The Capitals hold a 3-1 lead over the Las Vegas Golden Knights in the best-of-seven championship series, and need to win one more game to take home their first Stanley Cup championship. They can do so if they win Game 5 on Thursday night.
Typical that a racist fuck would blame black people for their own racism..
Devante Smelly is a racist and another moronic dupe. The name Devante in itself is a reflection of racial segregaton. A bigot and a hypocrite.

I guess LeBron will be turning down that invite to the White House. Oh wait, you actually have to win the Championship to get an invite. haha

And if they stopped reacting to Trump the way the left wing is programming to react to him, and dealt with him as the man he actually is..... they could get something done.....they could actually make deals with him on his offer to pardon people at their suggestion...... but they are trained Borg drones, and refuse to actually see Trump as the actual human he really is.

And if they stopped reacting to Trump the way the left wing is programming to react to him, and dealt with him as the man he actually is..... they could get something done.....they could actually make deals with him on his offer to pardon people at their suggestion...... but they are trained Borg drones, and refuse to actually see Trump as the actual human he really is.
You really expect these people to have the intellectual capacity and objectivity to see through democrat programming?

I think, thanks to blacks, that sports in America has been ruined.
I also think that the practice of inviting championship teams to the White House should end.
Politics has no place in sports.

Under fascism politics trump's sports. Once upon a time citizens who supported their city/region's teams were all on the same page and cheered together, notwithstanding their creed, color, ethnicity or political allegiance.

Trump has fucked up even that.

The four fools believe this is funny; they must really hate America.

Forum List

Back