Black voters are not for Hillary.....

90% of you who vote will vote for her.
Yea well when only 30% of them vote that's not that big of a voting block.

Black people need to start a Blibertarian party. Or a Blea Party. Or the Bland Old Party. The BOP. Or the Blemocrats. That's what the Green party is doing this year. For every vote the green party gets they get more power and influence nationally.

What are blacks doing? Basically giving up. They've given up on themselves. So why shouldn't we? Fuck the ghettos lets turn them into glass. LOL.

Black Voter Turnout So Far Is Not Good For Hillary Clinton
It’s down in several key states.

Hillary had a chance to pick a VP that would anchor this old white lady to someone who's appealing not only to black voters but to young people, instead this insecure overly qualified old lady, pick Mr. Rodgers.

What politicians have got to get through to their heads, is that black churches are not the way to appeal to todays black voters. The church back in the day, and we're talking decades ago, was a staple for blacks...because we FELT IT SAFE....had nothing to do with the leadership of a pastor or minister, but the building itself was considered a safe haven...that was until it was hit by the Klan and burnt. So to keep relying on black preachers, who don't live in our communities, but yours Hillary, who do nothing really for blacks as a whole but take old people's money and beg...is just old thinking. You have got to come to our communities, as do you with white people, latino's, asians and address us face to face...otherwise expect low voter turnout, its just that simple. Obama came to our community, to our areas, he went to low income communities as asked for our votes....Hillary and Trump want to attend upscale black churches, thinking these people are somehow gonna reach all black people within a million mile radius?????

Her VP choice could have been an anchor, her reaching out to the community could have been an plus, instead.....most blacks will indeed stay home and not vote....thus another reason Trump will win the white house.
A woman that thinks young blacks are "super predators" is not going down to the hood where she has worked long and hard to keep black people.

dems hate black people, that's why your schools suck to much.
Thank you for the eloquent comment....now take dat white ass back to the trailer and learn some damn english, fool
you keep voting for the master that beats you to be in charge of you and keep you in line instead of the people that want you to do what you want.

let that sink in

If anybody and I mean anybody is SLAVE TO A FUCKIN PARTY, its you white fuck nuts...my God, you got a fuckin candidate that you don't like, have publicly on record condemned...and YET, YOUR VOTING FOR THE MF'S AND I'M THE FUCKIN SLAVE???

Really, the bullshit is real and so is the struggle....
everything has gotten worse for blacks, everything.

every generation votes in dems and every gen it gets worse.

not only are you a slave, you like the whip.

Hillary had a chance to pick a VP that would anchor this old white lady to someone who's appealing not only to black voters but to young people, instead this insecure overly qualified old lady, pick Mr. Rodgers.

What politicians have got to get through to their heads, is that black churches are not the way to appeal to todays black voters. The church back in the day, and we're talking decades ago, was a staple for blacks...because we FELT IT SAFE....had nothing to do with the leadership of a pastor or minister, but the building itself was considered a safe haven...that was until it was hit by the Klan and burnt. So to keep relying on black preachers, who don't live in our communities, but yours Hillary, who do nothing really for blacks as a whole but take old people's money and beg...is just old thinking. You have got to come to our communities, as do you with white people, latino's, asians and address us face to face...otherwise expect low voter turnout, its just that simple. Obama came to our community, to our areas, he went to low income communities as asked for our votes....Hillary and Trump want to attend upscale black churches, thinking these people are somehow gonna reach all black people within a million mile radius?????

Her VP choice could have been an anchor, her reaching out to the community could have been an plus, instead.....most blacks will indeed stay home and not vote....thus another reason Trump will win the white house.
A woman that thinks young blacks are "super predators" is not going down to the hood where she has worked long and hard to keep black people.

And a conman who gets his support from the kkk and other assorted trailer trash will make the country great again for all? damn, thankfully you peckerwoods are literally dying off
that's 'conwoman' you fucking sexist.

Trump is your next President. Get used to it, and hopefully those who can't will follow Ginsburg to New Zealand or some other white country heavily influenced by Christian theology and philosophy. It's a given they won't go anywhere near non-white countries, being how racist they are and not really even remotely interested in experiencing 'Diversity' in real life, they just like to babble about it in lame attempts at faking having principles and being all 'anti-racist n stuff', even those white Burb Brats who pretend to be 'black' on the innernetz, like Asclepias and tiggered.

Clinton is currently about 6 points ahead of Trump in the HuffPost Pollster national chart, and our predictions give her 341 electoral votes. Assuming the polls haven’t become fundamentally more error-prone than in 2012, a 98 percent certainty of her election makes sense ― especially when compared with Obama’s 91 percent certainty with only a fraction of that lead. Maybe there are reasons to think 2016 is more uncertain than 2012 was; it certainly has been an unconventional year. But we’re trusting that pollsters have captured opinions reasonably well on average.

Too bad these fake polls aren't having the intended effects, isn't it? Turnout for Trump is far higher than for Hillary, who can't draw a crowd she doesn't have to pay to show up.

The results of this election will affect blacks more than any other group. Liberals policies have clearly failed them. Time for a change or more of the same?

Question, what exactly does a black voter need vs all others?
nothing.

but you vote dem b/c they offer the bribe.

Obama didn't deliver, and many are embarrassed at being associated with the BLM terrorist gangs and how the Democrats are manipulating them, and they also aren't exactly happy about hillary and her plans to import 600 million aliens into the country. Contrary to the media hype and lying, blacks aren't much interested in 'Diversity', and neither are Latino voters; they just want bennies for themselves, and don't want to divvy it up with other racist minorities.

Podesta said blacks are fucked in the head.
And...

IMG_1623.PNG

The results of this election will affect blacks more than any other group. Liberals policies have clearly failed them. Time for a change or more of the same?

nothing.

Obama didn't deliver, and many are embarrassed at being associated with the BLM terrorist gangs and how the Democrats are manipulating them, and they also aren't exactly happy about hillary and her plans to import 600 million aliens into the country. Contrary to the media hype and lying, blacks aren't much interested in 'Diversity', and neither are Latino voters; they just want bennies for themselves, and don't want to divvy it up with other racist minorities.
well the dems divided us into groups and special interests, they did so with abandon, now they have to give each tiny group all the attention it demands or else.

leftists policies not only fail, but fail for themselves.

You dont expect them to honestly vote for Drumpf do you? What on earth makes you think they would vote for a racist like Drumpf?

Lookee here bro all we waycists got to stick togeter. dat da only way.

You dont expect them to honestly vote for Drumpf do you? What on earth makes you think they would vote for a racist like Drumpf?

7 reasons this black man supports Trump.................7 Reasons This Black Man Supports Donald Trump

nothing.

well the dems divided us into groups and special interests, they did so with abandon, now they have to give each tiny group all the attention it demands or else.

leftists policies not only fail, but fail for themselves.

Yep, with no record to run on they're left with exacerbating racial hatred and domestic terrorism for a 'campaign strategy'.

And a conman who gets his support from the kkk and other assorted trailer trash will make the country great again for all? damn, thankfully you peckerwoods are literally dying off
For just a moment, stop focusing on Trump and look at your own candidate. The democratic party has a cancer and pointing out the sunburn on the republican side won't cure your disease.
If this was the primaries, we'd take our eyes off of Trump and focus on Hilary, but we can't.

7 reasons this black man supports Trump.................7 Reasons This Black Man Supports Donald Trump
7 Reasons This Black Man Supports Donald Trump
Despite fighting a three-front war against Democrats, Never Trump Republicans, and the mainstream media, Donald Trump supporters’ resolve is only stronger.

gibbs.jpg

By John Gibbs
AUGUST 31, 2016
I’m black and I’m proudly supporting Donald Trump for president of the United States. I’m not only supporting Trump this November, but also voted for Trump in the Republican primary this past March.

Some may feel I’m playing the race card by declaring my ethnicity. But I only do so because I’m in a demographic that’s supposed to be anti-Trump: a (late) millennial black male with graduate-level education. I’ve read Trump’s book “Crippled America,” watched several rallies online, and read his policy positions. I’ve investigated the claims of racism, sexism, xenophobia, mocking a disabled reporter, and being a business failure—all of which I’ve found to be patently false.

Nobody and I mean nobody can get the the white house, ever without the minority vote....NUMBER ONE REASON SO MANY GOP STATES ARE STEPPING UP EFFORT SO SUPPRESS MINORITY VOTERS.
Another known fact, no GOP governor nor candidate for the hill, has ever gotten there without cheating minority districts.....
The GOP-igs reeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk of voter disenfranchisement and you lying good for nothing bastards know this.

If you have more than 1 reason to vote for Drumpf you are obviously an uncle tom.

7 Reasons This Black Man Supports Donald Trump
Despite fighting a three-front war against Democrats, Never Trump Republicans, and the mainstream media, Donald Trump supporters’ resolve is only stronger.

gibbs.jpg

By John Gibbs
AUGUST 31, 2016
I’m black and I’m proudly supporting Donald Trump for president of the United States. I’m not only supporting Trump this November, but also voted for Trump in the Republican primary this past March.

Some may feel I’m playing the race card by declaring my ethnicity. But I only do so because I’m in a demographic that’s supposed to be anti-Trump: a (late) millennial black male with graduate-level education. I’ve read Trump’s book “Crippled America,” watched several rallies online, and read his policy positions. I’ve investigated the claims of racism, sexism, xenophobia, mocking a disabled reporter, and being a business failure—all of which I’ve found to be patently false.
WOW, now he has 4 blacks voting for him...folks this is headline news!!
Stop the gotdamned press and call on the pope, a miracle has occured!!

Turnout was bound to be lower than the last two presidential elections, since Hillary is white as snow.

Regardless, of the turnout she'll get 95% of the robots.
And regardless of the GOP turnout, Trump with get 99% of the Klan's vote along with white ingrates like you....so whats your fuckin point?

Forum List

Back