Black Texans Getting Carry Permits More Than Doubled in the Last Seven Years

But unfortunately, the 2A is just a paper document. it is not Captain Americas shield.
Unless you personally are willing to defend it with your personal life (and not just on the Internet) ....the 2A is a paper Tiger or worse yet to them...Toilet paper.

A Constitution is worthless if the people it is supposed to protect are spinless and do nothing. See Venezuela and now, America.
Was in the Military and took an oath that still means something to me 20 years after I got out. Goddamn right I will defend it.

Guns never get up on their own and go kill people. A fallacy of the left.

Likewise, Constitutions do not defend Rights all on their own. A fallacy of the Right.

These are extremely difficult concepts for these two groups to grasp.

Last edited:
Was in the Military and took an oath that still means something to me 20 years after I got out. Goddamn right I will defend it.

Good for you. So will I.
But by that, if you mean, "When they come to my door I will protest"....then the battle and the war is already lost.

Here's a FEW of the things I'm doing (other than saying I will defend my rights once they arrive at my door).....
1). Running for public office, where I can make REAL changes (if elected)
2). Speaking personally to as many young people as I can every day about the dangers of excessive government and loss of freedoms.
3). Working with the DeSantis campaign to help bring real changes.
4). Supporting freedom loyal companies.
5). Actively avoiding woke companies and any company advertising with the woke Left media

The war is being decided NOW. Before any shots are fired, and long before they ever come to get your guns directly from you.

Forum List

Back