Black racism is not a mirror image of white racism.

No more than blacks are. Racism is a feeling that you are superior to another person because of their race.

Being AFRAID of a person because of their race doesn't seem racist at all. It is an acknowledgement that blacks commit crimes at a rate far greater than any other racial group.

That's just reality.
So then it's an admission that whites, in general, are AFRAID of blacks, yes?

Note how the subject uses the phrase "seem racist", emphasis on the word "SEEM."
Whites have been afraid of blacks ever since slavery days when they rightfully, in my opinion, lived in fear that their slaves would rise up and kill them while they slept in their beds at night.

When you spend your life violating the basic human rights of another human being and doing everything within your power to oppress them under a doctrine whose falsity can be proven simply by the fact that had any of the things that were done to the slaves had been done to a white person, the white community would have insisted upon swift and fatal justice, it makes sense that you would live in fear of retribution.

A point in case is when whites torched and burned to the ground a community of Tusla, Oklahoma known as the Black Wall Street for the alleged assault of a white girl. All accounts indicated that she had not been assaulted, that she was bumped into by a black teen.

Never in the history of this country have black people been allowed to demand justice in this manner without being charged and convicted of the applicable crimes yet none of the white rioters ever faced justice.

This is the history of the white race in the United States, these types of acts and more, sometimes far more heinous crimes. If you want to view black people through a lens that doesn't include this history and provides no understanding of it, that's a failing on your part and the part of every other racist white person who laments the alleged "racism" of blacks which in most cases is a reaction to the institutional racism that has been practiced in this country against those of us of African descent since it's inception.

In fact many of the members posting on this site crying about their fear of being replaced or of the white race becoming a minority sound as if they fear being treated the way the white race treated black people.

The Tulsa race massacre (also called the Tulsa race riot, the Greenwood Massacre, or the Black Wall Street Massacre) of 1921[9][10][11][12][13][14] took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents attacked black residents and businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma.[1] It has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history."[15] The attack, carried out on the ground and from private aircraft, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district – at that time the wealthiest black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".

More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and as many as 6,000 black residents were interned at large facilities, many for several days.[16][17] The Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics officially recorded 36 dead, but the American Red Cross declined to provide an estimate. A 2001 state commission examination of events was able to confirm 39 dead, 26 black and 13 white, based on contemporary autopsy reports, death certificates and other records.[1]:114 The commission gave overall estimates from 75–100 to 150–300 dead.[1]:13[1]:23

The massacre began over Memorial Day weekend after 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black shoeshiner, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old white elevator operator of the nearby Drexel Building. He was taken into custody. A subsequent gathering of angry local whites outside the courthouse where Rowland was being held, and the spread of rumors he had been lynched, alarmed the local black population, some of whom arrived at the courthouse armed. Shots were fired and twelve people were killed: ten white and two black.[18] As news of these deaths spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded.[2] White rioters rampaged through the black neighborhood that night and morning killing men and burning and looting stores and homes, and only around noon the next day Oklahoma National Guard troops managed to get control of the situation by declaring martial law. About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.25 million in 2019).

Got anything more recent? You know like in the last half century? I can post up thousands of videos of blacks rioting over the last decade.

How about the black on black crime rates? Far higher than white on black. For all the bleating you engage in about white cops shooting innocent, or unarmed black people, and those cases are indeed terrible, but they are rare enough that you stand a better chance of being struck by lightning.

The institution of slavery was horrible. No thinking person denies that, but who is still engaged in the slave trade in Africa?

BLACKS. Not whites.

I can post up thousands of videos of whites rioting over the past decade too racist. Conan was joking but he showed 3 different riots by whites.

And how about we look at white on white crime. You know, the 90 percent of all crime that happens to whites.

Now if you notice the table you will see that whites were murdered 81 percent of the time by other white in 2018. Whites were approximately 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. And that's just one category of crime.

OBTW, the chart also shows that in 2018 whites killed each other more than blacks killed each other. 2,677 WHITES WERE KILLED BY OTHER WHITES -2600 BLACKS KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS. Taking this further, white men were the majority of the murderers 2914 white men- 2603 black men.

So like I said, concern yourself with the crime in the white community.

And while you talk about slavery, what the fuck about the years after slavery. You run from that, as you did when Newsvine presented you with the Tulsa riots. And while you talk about slavery in Africa due to your white fragility, but the reality here is that there is plenty of slavery going on right now in Europe also.

So let me be very blunt. We aren't talking about slavery son. We are talking about the continuing white racism after slavery to include right now.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

See the source image

It's amazing that a supposed thinking person has no clue what per capita means. Are you stupid or intentionally ignoring that fact?

I have a very fine understanding of per capita, but you seem unable to understand totals. Now since all blacks nor all whites commit crimes, per capita is irrelevant in this discussion.

So you intentionally ignore it because it makes your case weak.

Got it. You LIE more than Trump.

I don't ignore it. You only use it because you want to deny the extent of white criminality. It's irrelevant and quite unfair to blame a whole race for the actions of a few. That's what your punk ass and every other racist here whines about. So I limit the argument specifically to those who commit the crime. Per capita is irrelevant, the number of people by race who participate is and on average whites PARTICIPATE in 7 out of every 10 crimes in this nation.. They participate in more than 60 percent of the violent crimes in this nation.

I do? Where? Whites make up the majority of the population. Leave it to an ignorant fool, like you, to make believe in a population of 100 people, and only 12 of them are black, they commit 30% of the crimes.

So simple a 10 year old can understand.

But apparently, not you.

Again, that's an irrelevant bullshit argument used by racists to deny white criminality. You don't get to excuse 70-80 percent of committing crimes because you have the most people. You guys have the most money, you own the most shit and hold the most wealth. Whites should not be committing more than 10 percent of the crime. Your example fails due to the fact that there may be 100 people and no blacks. So then we look at the actual number of crimes and who actually participated in them. Now I understand that a person claiming at this with a ten year olds mentality cannot understand such thinking, but crime is a far too serious thing to use haphazard math in order to blame entire populations when less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the overall population is participating in that behavior.

I realize that you're a white racist and whites who have practiced racism have a long and stored history of trying to create lies on other races based on science or math. Whites also have a long storied history of violence and murder in this country, specifically white men and what you need to do is shut your white ass up about blacks and work on the conflicted minds in your own community. there are over 200 million of you and at least 30 percent are walking around confused, delusional and in a state of psychosis.

No more than blacks are. Racism is a feeling that you are superior to another person because of their race.

Being AFRAID of a person because of their race doesn't seem racist at all. It is an acknowledgement that blacks commit crimes at a rate far greater than any other racial group.

That's just reality.

Note how the subject uses the phrase "seem racist", emphasis on the word "SEEM."
Whites have been afraid of blacks ever since slavery days when they rightfully, in my opinion, lived in fear that their slaves would rise up and kill them while they slept in their beds at night.

When you spend your life violating the basic human rights of another human being and doing everything within your power to oppress them under a doctrine whose falsity can be proven simply by the fact that had any of the things that were done to the slaves had been done to a white person, the white community would have insisted upon swift and fatal justice, it makes sense that you would live in fear of retribution.

A point in case is when whites torched and burned to the ground a community of Tusla, Oklahoma known as the Black Wall Street for the alleged assault of a white girl. All accounts indicated that she had not been assaulted, that she was bumped into by a black teen.

Never in the history of this country have black people been allowed to demand justice in this manner without being charged and convicted of the applicable crimes yet none of the white rioters ever faced justice.

This is the history of the white race in the United States, these types of acts and more, sometimes far more heinous crimes. If you want to view black people through a lens that doesn't include this history and provides no understanding of it, that's a failing on your part and the part of every other racist white person who laments the alleged "racism" of blacks which in most cases is a reaction to the institutional racism that has been practiced in this country against those of us of African descent since it's inception.

In fact many of the members posting on this site crying about their fear of being replaced or of the white race becoming a minority sound as if they fear being treated the way the white race treated black people.

The Tulsa race massacre (also called the Tulsa race riot, the Greenwood Massacre, or the Black Wall Street Massacre) of 1921[9][10][11][12][13][14] took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents attacked black residents and businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma.[1] It has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history."[15] The attack, carried out on the ground and from private aircraft, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district – at that time the wealthiest black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".

More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and as many as 6,000 black residents were interned at large facilities, many for several days.[16][17] The Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics officially recorded 36 dead, but the American Red Cross declined to provide an estimate. A 2001 state commission examination of events was able to confirm 39 dead, 26 black and 13 white, based on contemporary autopsy reports, death certificates and other records.[1]:114 The commission gave overall estimates from 75–100 to 150–300 dead.[1]:13[1]:23

The massacre began over Memorial Day weekend after 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black shoeshiner, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old white elevator operator of the nearby Drexel Building. He was taken into custody. A subsequent gathering of angry local whites outside the courthouse where Rowland was being held, and the spread of rumors he had been lynched, alarmed the local black population, some of whom arrived at the courthouse armed. Shots were fired and twelve people were killed: ten white and two black.[18] As news of these deaths spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded.[2] White rioters rampaged through the black neighborhood that night and morning killing men and burning and looting stores and homes, and only around noon the next day Oklahoma National Guard troops managed to get control of the situation by declaring martial law. About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.25 million in 2019).

Got anything more recent? You know like in the last half century? I can post up thousands of videos of blacks rioting over the last decade.

How about the black on black crime rates? Far higher than white on black. For all the bleating you engage in about white cops shooting innocent, or unarmed black people, and those cases are indeed terrible, but they are rare enough that you stand a better chance of being struck by lightning.

The institution of slavery was horrible. No thinking person denies that, but who is still engaged in the slave trade in Africa?

BLACKS. Not whites.

I can post up thousands of videos of whites rioting over the past decade too racist. Conan was joking but he showed 3 different riots by whites.

And how about we look at white on white crime. You know, the 90 percent of all crime that happens to whites.

Now if you notice the table you will see that whites were murdered 81 percent of the time by other white in 2018. Whites were approximately 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. And that's just one category of crime.

OBTW, the chart also shows that in 2018 whites killed each other more than blacks killed each other. 2,677 WHITES WERE KILLED BY OTHER WHITES -2600 BLACKS KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS. Taking this further, white men were the majority of the murderers 2914 white men- 2603 black men.

And while you talk about slavery, what the fuck about the years after slavery. You run from that, as you did when Newsvine presented you with the Tulsa riots. And while you talk about slavery in Africa due to your white fragility, but the reality here is that there is plenty of slavery going on right now in Europe also.

So let me be very blunt. We aren't talking about slavery son. We are talking about the continuing white racism after slavery to include right now.

See the source image

It's amazing that a supposed thinking person has no clue what per capita means. Are you stupid or intentionally ignoring that fact?

I have a very fine understanding of per capita, but you seem unable to understand totals. Now since all blacks nor all whites commit crimes, per capita is irrelevant in this discussion.

I don't ignore it. You only use it because you want to deny the extent of white criminality. It's irrelevant and quite unfair to blame a whole race for the actions of a few. That's what your punk ass and every other racist here whines about. So I limit the argument specifically to those who commit the crime. Per capita is irrelevant, the number of people by race who participate is and on average whites PARTICIPATE in 7 out of every 10 crimes in this nation.. They participate in more than 60 percent of the violent crimes in this nation.

I do? Where? Whites make up the majority of the population. Leave it to an ignorant fool, like you, to make believe in a population of 100 people, and only 12 of them are black, they commit 30% of the crimes.

But apparently, not you.

Again, that's an irrelevant bullshit argument used by racists to deny white criminality. You don't get to excuse 70-80 percent of committing crimes because you have the most people. You guys have the most money, you own the most shit and hold the most wealth. Whites should not be committing more than 10 percent of the crime. Your example fails due to the fact that there may be 100 people and no blacks. So then we look at the actual number of crimes and who actually participated in them. Now I understand that a person claiming at this with a ten year olds mentality cannot understand such thinking, but crime is a far too serious thing to use haphazard math in order to blame entire populations when less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the overall population is participating in that behavior.

I realize that you're a white racist and whites who have practiced racism have a long and stored history of trying to create lies on other races based on science or math. Whites also have a long storied history of violence and murder in this country, specifically white men and what you need to do is shut your white ass up about blacks and work on the conflicted minds in your own community. there are over 200 million of you and at least 30 percent are walking around confused, delusional and in a state of psychosis.

It's only irrelevant to a black racist trying to deflect from thg he overwhelming black criminality.

You personally? Who said it to you?
What does it matter? What are you trying to get at?

Spit it out!

tenor.gif

I can give you the names of my ancestors in 1620. In the late 15th Century, after a falling out with the church, they moved from Florence down to Calabria.

And that has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

You want to pretend that events that happened to nameless, faceless people 400 years ago still matter to you, I'm not buying any of it

Funny how an event that happened to nameless faceless people 243 years ago still matters to bitches like you today.

Ummmm, it doesn't matter to us, twit, but you asshats trot it out like it happened yesterday.

In the entire fucking world there is one race that still practices slavery, and that's you assholes; so take your sanctimonious bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Wring again idiot. Whites in Europe are still practicing slavery. But we are way past the slavery argument son. Slavery was outlawed 155 years ago. What we are talking about is everything whites have done since slavery. Blacks didn't create Jim crow, and jim crow lasted By written law well in to the 1960's/ After that we see that jim crow is more subtle.

So you can stop talking about slavery at any time and face the modern racism that we know you are participating in.

Spit it out!

tenor.gif

I can give you the names of my ancestors in 1620. In the late 15th Century, after a falling out with the church, they moved from Florence down to Calabria.

You want to pretend that events that happened to nameless, faceless people 400 years ago still matter to you, I'm not buying any of it

Funny how an event that happened to nameless faceless people 243 years ago still matters to bitches like you today.

Ummmm, it doesn't matter to us, twit, but you asshats trot it out like it happened yesterday.

In the entire fucking world there is one race that still practices slavery, and that's you assholes; so take your sanctimonious bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Wring again idiot. Whites in Europe are still practicing slavery. But we are way past the slavery argument son. Slavery was outlawed 155 years ago. What we are talking about is everything whites have done since slavery. Blacks didn't create Jim crow, and jim crow lasted By written law well in to the 1960's/ After that we see that jim crow is more subtle.

So you can stop talking about slavery at any time and face the modern racism that we know you are participating in.

Really? Where? Blacks are the most criminal race on the planet. Let me know the last time whitey hacked 900,000 people to death like your bro's did in Rwanda.

That's just reality.

BLACKS. Not whites.

See the source image

But apparently, not you.

It's only irrelevant to a black racist trying to deflect from thg he overwhelming black criminality.

There is o black racist here and there is no overwhelming black criminality Captain Psychosis. But there is an ongoing history of overwhelming white criminality. You guys even corporatized crime.

That's just reality.

BLACKS. Not whites.

See the source image

But apparently, not you.

There is o black racist here and there is no overwhelming black criminality Captain Psychosis. But there is an ongoing history of overwhelming white criminality. You guys even corporatized crime.

900,000 hacked to death. You are a despicable liar.

Spit it out!

tenor.gif

Really? Where? Blacks are the most criminal race on the planet. Let me know the last time whitey hacked 900,000 people to death like your bro's did in Rwanda.

Whites have killed over 1 billion people in the modern era son. And what whites did here in America made Hitler look like Santa Claus. So you might want to stop lying to yourself here boy, because I am the man who will make an example out of you real quick.

European colonialism had a drastic impact in Rwanda with consequences lasting long after its independence in 1962. Formal colonization of Rwanda began in 1884 when Germany took control of the region. In 1919, Belgium inherited the colony as part of a League of Nations mandate, which partitioned German territories after World War I. Belgian colonizers initiated more direct control in Rwanda maintaining an existing political system, which allowed native monarchs to rule over the local populous. This policy intensified ethnic divisions and fueled conflict that lasted into 1990s.

(PDF) Colonial Regime in Rwanda and Its Effects on the ...

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

The Role of European Colonialism

So exactly what role did European colonialism of Rwanda play in the ethnic divide of Hutu and Tutsi? A new kind of racism was brought to Rwanda upon the arrival of Europeans in the 20th century. Colonists assumed their own superiority and valued those physically and geographically close to themselves. From this racism the Hamitic hypothesis was born.

According to the Hamitic hypothesis pastoralists from the north had brought civilization to the rest of the continent through conquest or infiltration (History and Society: Hamitic Hypothesis). In other words, the Tutsi (more commonly tall, narrow-featured and elegant) came in from Ethiopia and brought civilization to the Hutu (The Ungodly Missionary Legacy). The Tutsi were the ideal Hamites. Additionally, Tutsi even wore togas as a part of their daily attire. This in itself was confirmation to Europeans of a faint connection with the Roman colonies of North Africa (Dikötter, 1485).

Thereupon, pigeonholed intellectual and moral qualities were ascribed to the Hutu and Tutsi. The Tutsi, being most like the Europeans, were labelled the more intelligent of the two and were naturally born to rule. While on the other hand, the Hutu were labelled as dumb, but good-natured and loyal subjects. Once in practice these postulations limited posts in office along with the higher education necessary to fill the positions. This gave the Tutsi unavoidable admission into occupations in the administration. And to further ensure that entrance was limited to Tutsi alone, each person was branded Hutu, Tutsi, or Twa at birth. Even though these political ethnic groups existed before the colonial period, the racist ideology of the Europeans had sweeping ramifications, breeding the idea of a superior race. This was solidified by European colonial policies and internalized by Rwandans themselves (Michelle, Change.org).

In the initial classification of tribal groups, authorities used cattle ownership as the criterion for sorting. Those with ten or more cows were branded Tutsi, and those with fewer were labelled Hutu. This classification process produced profound effects that echoed later in history. During the Rwandan genocide, these identification cards told Hutu extremists who to kill and who to reprieve (The Ungodly Missionary Legacy). Thus from the application of the Hamitic hypothesis to the Hutus and Tutsis not only did a great ethnic chasm emerge but a hatred of Tutsi by Hutu.

When you talk shit about places like Rwanda, it's best you know the whole story before your white ass comes trying to argue with me.

Understand?

That's just reality.

Never in the history of this country have black people been allowed to demand justice in this manner without being charged and convicted of the appicable crimes yet none of the white rioters ever faced justice.

So just a question. How long will ewe hammer white people living today for the days of slavery. I was not alive then were you? Were you alive in 1921 Oklahoma? I was not. I never owned a slave, never even thought about it. Never thought about asking a black person to leave a room because whites were there. If you truly abhor racism you will not accept it in anyone.
Where you alive during the revolutionary war? Pearl Harbor? Seems it's OK to keep remembering those things, but those days were bad for us as black people. What about this MAGA garbage, you guys want everybody to return to something that you were not alive to see yet you want to talk crazy.

That's just reality.

Never in the history of this country have black people been allowed to demand justice in this manner without being charged and convicted of the appicable crimes yet none of the white rioters ever faced justice.

So just a question. How long will ewe hammer white people living today for the days of slavery. I was not alive then were you? Were you alive in 1921 Oklahoma? I was not. I never owned a slave, never even thought about it. Never thought about asking a black person to leave a room because whites were there. If you truly abhor racism you will not accept it in anyone.
Where you alive during the revolutionary war? Pearl Harbor? Seems it's OK to keep remembering those things, but those days were bad for us as black people. What about this MAGA garbage, you guys want everybody to return to something that you were not alive to see yet you want to talk crazy.
Then don’t talk to me won’t hurt me a damn bit. I was born at the end of world war two. So you can see I am getting old. I was alive through the Korean War, Vietnam war, I was alive and survived a volcano eruption, a twister, a cat five hurricane, I was born when “somebody did something” on 9-11. My first little husband died when I was just 19 and I had a one month old son. So why don’t you stop screaming at me for what happened in the 1800 a whatever else you want to complain about. I told you I never owned a slave, it never crossed my mind that I wanted one So you never were a slave but you can’t seem to move forward, you rage and hate because of someone else’s. Memories or life. Hell man we’re stuck here right here right=t now in a pandemic trying not to die and all you want to do is rage about an z’orange man.” You don’t give a shit about ending racism and bigotry. You have a vested interest in keeping it.going it would seem. You make me tired. Go do something with your life.

That's just reality.

Then don’t talk to me won’t hurt me a damn bit. I was born at the end of world war two. So you can see I am getting old. I was alive through the Korean War, Vietnam war, I was alive and survived a volcano eruption, a twister, a cat five hurricane, I was born when “somebody did something” on 9-11. My first little husband died when I was just 19 and I had a one month old son. So why don’t you stop screaming at me for what happened in the 1800 a whatever else you want to complain about. I told you I never owned a slave, it never crossed my mind that I wanted one So you never were a slave but you can’t seem to move forward, you rage and hate because of someone else’s. Memories or life. Hell man we’re stuck here right here right=t now in a pandemic trying not to die and all you want to do is rage about an z’orange man.” You don’t give a shit about ending racism and bigotry. You have a vested interest in keeping it.going it would seem. You make me tired. Go do something with your life.

Well you really need to drop the white fragility lady. You lived during segregation, you benefitted from segregation, you live white today and whites get to do things we don't. Like bitch about anti white racism when there is none. Or tell everybody else that their concerns don't matter and that the only history that is important to remember or discuss is yours.

You were alive when blacks could not vote, when blacks could not go places, when blacks were denied jobs whites were given, when blacks were not allowed to live in places because of the government and if blacks tried, whites terrorized them. Let me give yo a few examples of what you have lived through besides 9-11.

In 1951 a black man named Harvey Clark and his family black family tried to move in to Cicero in Chicago, the police tried to remove them from the home they purchased. Later on a mob of over 4,000 whites busted into his home destroyed everything in it,. threw his furniture out and burned it in the yard. Clark had an injunction because he had been threated with death by whites in that community. But the police did nothing.

In Philadelphia during the first half of 1955 there were 213 acts of viol4ence against blacks by whites and they were done to intimidate and terrorize black's so they would not move into white communities.

In 1964 when blacks tried renting an apartment in a mostly white Chicago neighborhood, whites vandalized the apartment, throwing rocks. The police went into the apartment and removed all the furniture and told the renters they had been evicted.

At the same time in Detroit, there were over 200 acts of violence against blacks v\by whites who terrorized black families so they would not move to the suburbs. Then whit6e like y7ou guys want to talk shit about blacks in Detroit.

In Los Angeles during the war an entire black family was murdered when their home was bombed. From 1950-1965 there were over 100 bombings of black residences in Los Angeles..

In 1987 .Another black family tried moving into Cicero, and aced gunfire and firebombs,
For the first 5 years after WW2 in just Chicago, there were 317 incidents by whites against blacks who tried living in or near mostly white communities.

And before we have to read the stupid refrain about how this only happens in democratic cities, it happened all over the country.

In 1985 in a Louisville suburb, Robert and Martha Marshall purchased a home. ON THE NIGHT THEY MOVED IN their house was firebombed. One month later whites burnt down the house. The police allowed it to happen. Because the police department in Sylvania Kentucky were members of the Klan. 1985.

I can keep going in order for you to understand that our grievance left slavery in 1865 and that only you racist whites want to make this about slavery because you want to deny how your asses are still practicing the same motherfucking racism that has always been.

You as a white woman even have been able to benefit from our fight for equality because you get to be considered for affirmative action and you white women have benefitted the most from the policy. So drop the racism. You better start understanding who the hell you are talking to in here. We are black, educated, and we are professionals. I earned a masters degree in sociology. I ran a not for profit organization that I built from the ground up with a friend. So you better put some respect in your voice when you talk to me lady because what is tired are people like you.

Well you really need to drop the white fragility lady. You lived during segregation, you benefitted from segregation, you live white today and whites get to do things we don't. Like bitch about anti white racism when there is none. Or tell everybody else that their concerns don't matter and that the only history that is important to remember or discuss is yours.

You were alive when blacks could not vote, when blacks could not go places, when blacks were denied jobs whites were given, when blacks were not allowed to live in places because of the government and if blacks tried, whites terrorized them. Let me give yo a few examples of what you have lived through besides 9-11.

In 1951 a black man named Harvey Clark and his family black family tried to move in to Cicero in Chicago, the police tried to remove them from the home they purchased. Later on a mob of over 4,000 whites busted into his home destroyed everything in it,. threw his furniture out and burned it in the yard. Clark had an injunction because he had been threated with death by whites in that community. But the police did nothing.

In Philadelphia during the first half of 1955 there were 213 acts of viol4ence against blacks by whites and they were done to intimidate and terrorize black's so they would not move into white communities.

In 1964 when blacks tried renting an apartment in a mostly white Chicago neighborhood, whites vandalized the apartment, throwing rocks. The police went into the apartment and removed all the furniture and told the renters they had been evicted.

At the same time in Detroit, there were over 200 acts of violence against blacks v\by whites who terrorized black families so they would not move to the suburbs. Then whit6e like y7ou guys want to talk shit about blacks in Detroit.

In Los Angeles during the war an entire black family was murdered when their home was bombed. From 1950-1965 there were over 100 bombings of black residences in Los Angeles..

In 1987 .Another black family tried moving into Cicero, and aced gunfire and firebombs,
For the first 5 years after WW2 in just Chicago, there were 317 incidents by whites against blacks who tried living in or near mostly white communities.

And before we have to read the stupid refrain about how this only happens in democratic cities, it happened all over the country.

In 1985 in a Louisville suburb, Robert and Martha Marshall purchased a home. ON THE NIGHT THEY MOVED IN their house was firebombed. One month later whites burnt down the house. The police allowed it to happen. Because the police department in Sylvania Kentucky were members of the Klan. 1985.

I can keep going in order for you to understand that our grievance left slavery in 1865 and that only you racist whites want to make this about slavery because you want to deny how your asses are still practicing the same motherfucking racism that has always been.

You as a white woman even have been able to benefit from our fight for equality because you get to be considered for affirmative action and you white women have benefitted the most from the policy. So drop the racism. You better start understanding who the hell you are talking to in here. We are black, educated, and we are professionals. I earned a masters degree in sociology. I ran a not for profit organization that I built from the ground up with a friend. So you better put some respect in your voice when you talk to me lady because what is tired are people like you.
POWERFUL!!!

applause.gif

That's just reality.

You drop the racism. I am done talking to you. If you choose to live your miserable little life hating everything white then have at it. I personally don’t give a shit. I had no privilege, no welfare, no nothing. I earned what I needed and asked for nothing. And if you call yourself black and educated then get out there and put your education to use. Stop whining and get a damn life! You don’t want discussions on racism you just want to spew hatred to white people you have never met. Screw that. You want respect? Earn it. Right now all I can muster is laughter. Act like a grown up some time why don’t you.

Black racism is not a mirror image of white racism. It is not equal and opposite. Instead it is different in scale and kind:

Blacks lack institutional power. They do not, for the most part, control the banks,

Except that they did, they along with the white lib allies, made the banks lend to more minorities because, "wacism".

So, if the first point in your gish gallop list is refuted, the whole list is suspect.

The fact that black people commit an inordinate amount of crime isn't just swept under the rug because systemic racism. You can't be surprised that a lot of white people are afraid of minorities killing them. That's where the racism comes from I think.

Since whites commit abot 3 times the number of crimes...

Says the monkey that can't math.

You drop the racism. I am done talking to you. If you choose to live your miserable little life hating everything white then have at it. I personally don’t give a shit. I had no privilege, no welfare, no nothing. I earned what I needed and asked for nothing. And if you call yourself black and educated then get out there and put your education to use. Stop whining and get a damn life! You don’t want discussions on racism you just want to spew hatred to white people you have never met. Screw that. You want respect? Earn it. Right now all I can muster is laughter. Act like a grown up some time why don’t you.
You sure are a dumb POS, aren't you?

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP
No! I think you are. and You are a hater. You just proved my point.

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP

I have a present for you. And you deserve it.

1586181418454.png

That's just reality.

Like I said, drop the white fragility. Then YOU grow up.

Last edited:

Sheesh!!!

#SMHGOP

Another stump stupid ignorant white racist. She's a segregation baby who has been given what she has by the government and like MLK said, those are the first to tell somebody to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps. And that's what we are up against. But in the 21st century, they will end their racism or they will be run over.

Spit it out!

tenor.gif

Are you seriously trying to make an argument that blk ppl have been more violent than whites?

Joseph Stalin in Russia killed 10 million of his own ppl n many say it was more.

Forum List

Back