Black Privilege: Alive & Well In the Trump Era

You are a pathological, delusional, disingenuous liar.

I never stated that NO blacks have ever benefitted from affirmative action.

In fact, two of your conservative heroes, Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas both did a long time ago.

I stated that it HAS NOT been on the scale that you allege that it has.

In your non functioning mind, ANY black person who has experienced ANY degree of success, HAD to be at the expense of a white person, which is complete made up bullshit on your part.

When the law was passed, it certainly did not change anything overnight.

Even a feeble minded moron like you should know that.

There is no statistical proof that whites were displaced in college admissions, the workforce or even in the acquisition of business loans by blacks on a large scale because of AA.

The comparative percentage of blacks in America who are admitted to colleges, hold positions of responsibility in the workforce and even those who obtain business loans DOES NOT reflect what you claim.

But it IS a documented fact that after AA went into effect and gender was incorporated into the law, white females benefitted from it more than any other demographic, and have since.

Now, what lie are you going to tell next, "Pinnochio"?
See what I mean folks? There it is. Plain as day. Yet another liberal demand for "statistical proof". Haha. So if a liberal think tank, liberal media, or liberal university doesn't say so, in an "official" report, then it just ain't so, according to katstupe, and every other liberal. This is how their minds work, and what they confine themselves to.

Never mind the REAL proof of REALITY, in the form of thousands of people working in VA hospitals and govt job offices. Never mind that you couldn't find a white male employee there, if your life depended on it. Nope. To libs like ks, that doesn't qualify as "proof". Not when he's got all that "statistical proof" (from liberal sources) that his liberal mentors have programmed him to flash at us.

As for the white females benefitting from AA, I have refuted that dopey, hollow talking point so many times I've lost count. Once again, white females beneficiaries of AA are a tiny % of all white females who are victims by virtue of their white male husbands, fathers, and sons, and this includes the white female recipients of AA, who are both beneficiaries and victims, simultaneously.

I'm not a liberal, you dunce.

Statistical information is what the country runs on you idiot.

Just because you have an "opinion" that does not make it a fact.

You would look much less stupid than you are if you provided FACTS as opposed to what you imagine to be true.

You sound like the kind of nut that has never read a book or are even a part of real society.

And you can try appealing to "others" to support your idiocy if you wish.

So far, no one is.
You're a liberal, and like all other liberals, you're programmed to see society by way of statistical "information", rather than seeing life going on right before your eyes.

If somebody asked you to prove fish can swim, you'd go look up some reports somewhere. You guys don't realize how bent you are.

In fact, two of your conservative heroes, Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas both did a long time ago.

In your non functioning mind, ANY black person who has experienced ANY degree of success, HAD to be at the expense of a white person, which is complete made up bullshit on your part.

There is no statistical proof that whites were displaced in college admissions, the workforce or even in the acquisition of business loans by blacks on a large scale because of AA.

The comparative percentage of blacks in America who are admitted to colleges, hold positions of responsibility in the workforce and even those who obtain business loans DOES NOT reflect what you claim.

But it IS a documented fact that after AA went into effect and gender was incorporated into the law, white females benefitted from it more than any other demographic, and have since.

See what I mean folks? There it is. Plain as day. Yet another liberal demand for "statistical proof". Haha. So if a liberal think tank, liberal media, or liberal university doesn't say so, in an "official" report, then it just ain't so, according to katstupe, and every other liberal. This is how their minds work, and what they confine themselves to.

Never mind the REAL proof of REALITY, in the form of thousands of people working in VA hospitals and govt job offices. Never mind that you couldn't find a white male employee there, if your life depended on it. Nope. To libs like ks, that doesn't qualify as "proof". Not when he's got all that "statistical proof" (from liberal sources) that his liberal mentors have programmed him to flash at us.

As for the white females benefitting from AA, I have refuted that dopey, hollow talking point so many times I've lost count. Once again, white females beneficiaries of AA are a tiny % of all white females who are victims by virtue of their white male husbands, fathers, and sons, and this includes the white female recipients of AA, who are both beneficiaries and victims, simultaneously.

You would look much less stupid than you are if you provided FACTS as opposed to what you imagine to be true.

You sound like the kind of nut that has never read a book or are even a part of real society.

So far, no one is.
You're a liberal, and like all other liberals, you're programmed to see society by way of statistical "information", rather than seeing life going on right before your eyes.

If somebody asked you to prove fish can swim, you'd go look up some reports somewhere. You guys don't realize how bent you are.

The fact that I am appalled by your abject stupidity and inability to make a fact based statement does not make me a "liberal", nor am I extreme right wing nutjob like you.

Any fool can throw around numbers like "hundreds of millions", or refer to "small percentages", and be vague, but insist on that they are right, which is your method of circular, childish reasoning.

Anyone knows that "fish can swim", you damn fool, but there is no credible source that supports your ridiculous way of carelessly throwing around numbers like "hundreds of millions" without any proof that they are even nearly correct.

You labeling anyone who calls you out for making statements that are untrue and not based on any sensible fact based information a "liberal" is a weak counterpoin that just further exposes that you are either conscientiously stupid or willfully ignorant...or even worse, BOTH.
You are so much of a moron, that you can't even see that not only are my statements "fact based" (although not according to your simple-minded, and limited definition of "facts"), my facts are also very OBVIOUS facts - to anyone not programmed into liberal mind control.

So for all you robots out there, unable to see anything beyond your little "statistical proof" (from liberal sources of course), there is nothing MORE "sensible" than ascertaining things with your senses (like your EYES). So when you have gone through dozens of visits to 2 VA hospitals, for years, + 2 govt job centers, and seens thousands of minority employees, and almost no whites, that is the most sensible statistical proof you can ever get, and undeniable, as opposed to agenda-driven, contrived bullshit in liberal "reports", which have little or no fundamental guard against invalidity.

But you are too deep into the programming to figure that basic truth out. Of course hundreds of millions of whites have been victimized by Affirmative Action. It's existed for 59 years, and EVERY white person in America, living through these years has been in the category of benefit denial, whether they applied for that job, college financial aid, etc or not

Counting all whites living from 1961 to 2020, all born, lived, and died during that time, is of course, hundreds of millions. There are almost hundreds of millions of whites (197 million) just living right now in America. God, you are stupid.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

The fact that I am appalled by your abject stupidity and inability to make a fact based statement does not make me a "liberal", nor am I extreme right wing nutjob like you.

Any fool can throw around numbers like "hundreds of millions", or refer to "small percentages", and be vague, but insist on that they are right, which is your method of circular, childish reasoning.

Anyone knows that "fish can swim", you damn fool, but there is no credible source that supports your ridiculous way of carelessly throwing around numbers like "hundreds of millions" without any proof that they are even nearly correct.

You labeling anyone who calls you out for making statements that are untrue and not based on any sensible fact based information a "liberal" is a weak counterpoin that just further exposes that you are either conscientiously stupid or willfully ignorant...or even worse, BOTH.
You are so much of a moron, that you can't even see that not only are my statements "fact based" (although not according to your simple-minded, and limited definition of "facts"), my facts are also very OBVIOUS facts - to anyone not programmed into liberal mind control.

So for all you robots out there, unable to see anything beyond your little "statistical proof" (from liberal sources of course), there is nothing MORE "sensible" than ascertaining things with your senses (like your EYES). So when you have gone through dozens of visits to 2 VA hospitals, for years, + 2 govt job centers, and seens thousands of minority employees, and almost no whites, that is the most sensible statistical proof you can ever get, and undeniable, as opposed to agenda-driven, contrived bullshit in liberal "reports", which have little or no fundamental guard against invalidity.

But you are too deep into the programming to figure that basic truth out. Of course hundreds of millions of whites have been victimized by Affirmative Action. It's existed for 59 years, and EVERY white person in America, living through these years has been in the category of benefit denial, whether they applied for that job, college financial aid, etc or not

Counting all whites living from 1961 to 2020, all born, lived, and died during that time, is of course, hundreds of millions. There are almost hundreds of millions of whites (197 million) just living right now in America. God, you are stupid.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of any race has not benefitted nore suffered from one single law that was signed into effect.

In 1961, black citizens did not even have the same basic rights of citizenship in southern states as white citizens, and affirmative action had not even been fully implemented.

Government statistics do not support your delusional lies.

According to the U.S. Commerce Department, there are 2.6 million unemployed Black civilians and 114 million employed White civilians (U.S. Bureau of the Census, 2011). Thus, even if every unemployed Black worker in the United States were to displace a White worker, only 2% of Whites would be affected. Furthermore, affirmative action pertains only to job-qualified applicants, so the actual percentage of affected Whites would be even smaller. The main sources of job loss among White workers have to do with factory relocations and labor contracting outside the United States, computerization and automation, and corporate downsizing

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of any race has not benefitted or suffered from one single law that has been signed into effect.

In 1961, black citizens did not even have the same basic rights of citizenship in southern states as white citizens, and affirmative action had not even been implemented.

No type of "doctor" could help you, except one who performs lobotomies or euthanasia.

You are flat out nuts.
That's what crazy people say. I'm busy in the Central Park 5 thread.

Shoo fly!

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of any race has not benefitted nore suffered from one single law that was signed into effect.

In 1961, black citizens did not even have the same basic rights of citizenship in southern states as white citizens, and affirmative action had not even been fully implemented.

UnderstandingPrejudice.org: Ten Myths About Affirmative Action

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of ANY race has not benefitted or suffered from one single law that was ever signed into effect.

According to the U.S. Commerce Department, there are 2.6 million unemployed Black civilians and 114 million employed White civilians (U.S. Bureau of the Census, 2011). Thus, even if every unemployed Black worker in the United States were to displace a White worker, only 2% of Whites would be affected. Furthermore, affirmative action pertains only to job-qualified applicants, so the actual percentage of affected Whites would be even smaller. The main sources of job loss among White workers have to do with factory relocations and labor contracting outside the United States, computerization and automation, and corporate downsizing.

The only kind of doctor that could treat your illness is one who performs lobotomies or euthanasia.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

USMB posters! Remember what I said about robots who ignore visible, undeniable proof right before their eyes ? And then they come out with some dopey, half-ass link to some liberal loon "report".

Well, here you are. Thanks, katstupe. For confirming.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of any race has not benefitted or suffered from one single law that has been signed into effect.

In 1961, black citizens did not even have the same basic rights of citizenship in southern states as white citizens, and affirmative action had not even been implemented.

No type of "doctor" could help you, except one who performs lobotomies or euthanasia.

You are flat out nuts.
That's what crazy people say. I'm busy in the Central Park 5 thread.

Shoo fly!

Sure you are.....busy lying as usual.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Isn't it bedtime in the asylum yet? Everyone knows the population totals, just like everyone (except you) realizes that EVERYONE of ANY race has not benefitted or suffered from one single law that was ever signed into effect.

According to the U.S. Commerce Department, there are 2.6 million unemployed Black civilians and 114 million employed White civilians (U.S. Bureau of the Census, 2011). Thus, even if every unemployed Black worker in the United States were to displace a White worker, only 2% of Whites would be affected. Furthermore, affirmative action pertains only to job-qualified applicants, so the actual percentage of affected Whites would be even smaller. The main sources of job loss among White workers have to do with factory relocations and labor contracting outside the United States, computerization and automation, and corporate downsizing.

The only kind of doctor that could treat your illness is one who performs lobotomies or euthanasia.
Go to bed, Mr Statistics. You have demolished your credibility enough. Shoo fly!

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

USMB posters! Remember what I said about robots who ignore visible, undeniable proof right before their eyes ? And then they come out with some dopey, half-ass link to some liberal loon "report".

Well, here you are. Thanks, katstupe. For confirming.

Facts are like sunlight to cockroaches. Post a fact and they scatter.

Just like you, "Protectanut".

Go back to the CP5 thread and entertain the board with more of your insanity.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

So far, no one is.

Go to bed, Mr Statistics. You have demolished your credibility enough. Shoo fly!

Translstion:

"Prorectanut is throwing in the towel" pick up your violin and play a few more bars of "poor me, I'm a victim".

It's someone elses turn to flog you now
:whip:

Translstion:

"Prorectanut is throwing in the towel" pick up your violin and play a few more bars of "poor me, I'm a victim".

Poor little katstevie boy. After years of bluffing USMB posters that he had a grain of intelligence, his idiocy is now revealed, for everyone to see.

Oh let's go back to the OP, and check the ratings. Ah yes. 8 positive ratings, and one lonely little negative one (from katsteve). That's him scoring 1 touchdown, and me scoring 8 of them.

That correlates to me winning this debate (football score) 56 to 7. :biggrin:

Katsteve, the ping pong table awaits you. And please sell those guitars to a pawn shop, so they can actually be played by somebody. :slap:

Translstion:

Poor little katstevie boy. After years of bluffing USMB posters that he had a grain of intelligence, his idiocy is now revealed, for everyone to see.

Oh let's go back to the OP, and check the ratings. Ah yes. 8 positive ratings, and one lonely little negative one (from katsteve). That's him scoring 1 touchdown, and me scoring 8 of them.

That correlates to me winning this debate (football score) 56 to 7. :biggrin:

Katsteve, the ping pong table awaits you. And please sell those guitars to a pawn shop, so they can actually be played by somebody. :slap:

ROFLMAO! A sure sign of your own insecurity is your needing to go back and count how many "likes" you got on your initial post. Relying on others for validation only proves that even YOU don't believe what you say.

From there it went downhill, because as usual, you were not capable of intelligently validating what you posted.

There was nothing to debate because you could not produce a single fact, Your entire first post was nothing but unfounded opinions and nonsense.

Hilarious, as well as pathetic.

You're a joke, "Protectadunce". Instead of hoinv off topic by bringing up something silly like guitars, here is even more for you to ponder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...mative-action-so-why-do-they-hate-it-so-much/

Last edited:
I am quite sure the native Americans were in a real hurry to live in log cabins and sod houses. And I hate to state the obvious to such an intelligent mind as no protection, but not all native Americans lived in tents.
You spend all your time on one issue. A lot of responses. There are others that I have constantly wrote threads on. Whether approved or not. On these forums or outside these forums. People who despise hate actually promote hate. its a human trait. It takes away from any potential guilt. To be on the right side. But in the end, those who reads these threads on the outside. Why? And why would anything bother them? Its not like there are movements going on from the people typing. This virus that is spreading. If it becomes a real story for the planet, we will see what we have wrought and gestated through the decades of compassion.

This, is a colossal case of Revisionist History.

Which is why the OP included not even so much as one, exhibit, to validate this nonsense as real American life:

What a joke to hear people talk about "White Privilege" o_O >>

OIP.VjqF4R6SID-7iOsjgtpn5wHaHa
Black privilege manifests itself in numerous forms: Here's how it is
constructed and maintained by anti-white racists, maintained by them, and accepted by those dumb enough to do that. According to them >>>
  • Blacks have the right to take pride in their race. Whites don't.
  • Blacks can never be racist. Whites are always racist, even if they don't try to be.
  • Blacks get to play the race card. Whites don't.
  • Blacks never have to feel guilty about being black. Whites are trained to feel guilty about being white.
  • Blacks have the right to make blacks only organizations like the Black Student Union and the Congressional Black Caucus. Whites don't.
  • Blacks have the right to never take responsibility for their own actions. Anything bad which happens to a black person can be blamed on racism or white people. Whites have to take responsibility and apologize for their actions.
  • Rich black people have a right to be rich. Rich white people don't.
  • Black people have the right to demonize white people. White people don't have the right to demonize black people.
  • Black people are excused when they are prejudiced against white people. White people are never excused for prejudice against black people.
  • Black people are a "protected class." White people are not.
  • Violent crimes by whites on blacks are "hate crimes." Violent crimes by blacks on whites are just "random" crimes.
  • Blacks have the right to affirmative action and minority set-asides. Whites have to earn their positions.
  • Blacks are "cool." Whites are "squares" and "rednecks."
  • Blacks have the right to say words like "******," which whites are never allowed to use. They have the right to incessantly repeat the word "******" in front of white people, to intimidate them and keep them in their place.
  • Blacks can make the most racially insensitive comments and, more often than not, no one blinks twice. They are allowed to insult others without repercussion.[1]
  • Blacks can spend their rent money on designer handbags and then complain about how they don’t have the same economic opportunities as everyone else. And they get away with it.[2]
  • Black men are sexual supermen. White men are sexually inadequate. Black men have huge penises. White men have small, inadequate penises.
  • Blacks have "civil rights". Whites don't.
  • Blacks are in prison because of racism. Whites are in prison because they're criminals.
  • Black jury members have the right to acquit criminals, if they're black.
  • Blacks have the right to put a halt to any policy, statement, symbol, statistic, outcome, word or expression they find offensive. Whites have no such rights.
  • Blacks are morally superior to whites.
  • "[Blacks] enjoy cultural cache around the world as victors over oppression and the hard reality of what that looks like at this point in world history. The music that they enjoy, the clothes that they wear, their very mannerisms carry a certain amount of gravitas."[3]
  • Blacks can assign collective racial guilt to "you white folks." White people cannot do the reverse because that would be racist.
  • White people everywhere, and at all times, bear guilt for the crimes of a minority of white people in the past (e.g., slave owners, Adolf Hitler). Making blacks bear guilt, as a race, for the despicable crimes of their criminal minority is stereotyping, racist, and an insult to reason; after all, no one should ever be blamed for the acts of some unrelated person.
  • Blacks have "black culture." Whites are not allowed to have white culture.
  • African-American studies is a celebration of blackness and black culture. Whiteness studies is a demonization of white people and white culture.
  • White people need to undergo diversity/sensitivity training. Black people don't.
  • "... any generalization--favorable or unfavorable--about any minority that someone does not like is by definition "racist" and deserves to be suppressed--as long as it is said by a white person. Black diversity consultants, in contrast, can parade, without a shred of empirical evidence, the grossest racial and ethnic stereotypes with virtual impunity."[4]
  • It's racist to point out racism by blacks. It's never racist to point out racism by whites.
  • Whites have to walk on eggshells around blacks. Blacks don't give a shit what whites think.
  • Blacks have the right to riot and commit violent acts in response to perceived grievances. White people have to obey the law at all times.
  • Blacks have the right to never be portrayed as criminals or lowlifes in films or on TV. Bad guys on the screen must always be White.
  • Blacks have the right to never be ridiculed, mocked, belittled or laughed at. Whites have no such right.
  • Black criminals have the right to have their race censored in media reports.
  • Facts which cause blacks embarrassment or cast them in a bad light must be suppressed. Facts which cause whites embarrassment or cast them in a bad light are reported as is.
  • Blacks can silence and intimidate whites by calling them racist. Whites can't silence and intimidate blacks because that would be racist.
  • Forcing whitey to apologize shows black power and clout. Whites can never force blacks to apologize because that would constitute a lynching.
  • Whites are held to a system of 'sensitivity' requirements that do not apply to blacks.
  • "Whites are monitored, pestered, and punished for preposterous reasons--for a look, for an innocent word, for wearing a T-shirt, for expressing a plausible argument--but blacks can say almost anything with perfect impunity."[5]

• In discussions of race between black people and white people the conscious black person is always right; is always the ultimate authority on questions having to do with race and racism; must always be regarded as the ‘injured party,’ or the oppressed. . . . [Whites] cannot possibly be expected to be objective about questions of race."[6]

• Blacks may work for explicitly racial goals but whites may not.

• Blacks are permitted to notice race. Whites are not.

• It is quite acceptable for either party to explicitly go after the black, Hispanic, or even the Jewish vote. In fact both parties gain an indispensable moral authority by doing so. But it is absolutely verboten for either party, or any white candidate, to appeal to whites as a racial identity group. Racial identity is simply forbidden to whites in America and across the entire Western world. Black children today are hammered with the idea of racial identity and pride, yet racial pride in whites constitutes a grave evil. Say 'I'm white and I'm proud' and you are a National Socialist."[7

• A black who punches a White person is a hero standing up to oppression. A White person who punches a black is a racist.

• It can be publicly admitted that blacks are superior to Whites in certain pursuits (i.e. basketball). It can never be publicly admitted that Whites are superior to blacks in other pursuits (i.e. winning Nobel prizes in science).

• When blacks are overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to their abilities. When Whites are overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to racism. When blacks are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is due to racism. When Whites are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is their own fault.

• This lunacy has been around since the 1960's. Donald Trump being president has perhaps made a slight dent in it, but not much. He is called a racist, just about every day by looney leftist idiots, without the presentation of a shred of evidence.

At no point in time over USA history, can we find a point where Black America ruled this nation and actually enjoyed these privileges over us White people.

Everytime I see retard-rhetoric like this, I always think it is some lunatic Dem trying to troll GOP voters.

Forum List

Back